[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother just has a psychotic episode >browsing 4 chan >its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1495517876902m-1.jpg (41KB, 291x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495517876902m-1.jpg
41KB, 291x394px
My brother just has a psychotic episode
>browsing 4 chan
>its 3 am
>running and yelling outside my room
>grab my knife and check it out, I always sleep next to my knife
>brother is sitting down, parents are yelling
>whats wring with bro
>"he wont wake up"
>"he's not breathing"
>call an ambulance
>he starts screaming and running around
>"IMDYINGIMDYINGIMDYING"
>no autism in my family
>he gets taken to hospital
>ho back to browsing rchan like nothing happened
AMA
>>
>>38011101
dont know what to ask desu.
>>
Schizophrenia. My brother has it. Almost killed my mother. I had to stop him. He's a bodybuilder and I'm an invalid. Was fun.
>>
>>38011101

Probably just smoked some weed.
>>
>>38011101
my uncle tried to send me and my family back to hell with a bible and holy water once. that was interesting. i know your feel.
>>
>>38011101
When will underage fags leave?
>>
>>38011101
He just smonked weed for the first time or some other fucking drug I dunno maybe he didnt sleep for much time man just stay on 4chan
>>
>>38011101
Someone was talking shit about hia waifu
>>
>>38011184
I don't get how can everyone believe that pot is totally harmless. It caused seizures to me ones, with convulsions in the floor and stuff, and I think even a psychotic episode once.
>>38011166
>Schyzo bodybuilder.
Holy shit that sounds like a joke.
>>
>>38012066
It's harmless unless you have a mental illness. Kinda like with every other drug under the sun
>>
>>38012095
Just because psychiatry is a pseudo science and all the stuff regarding the mind is very subjective and opinable it doesn't mean that you can relativize away the harm of the drugs. You're just deluding yourself if you do so.
>>
>>38012066
It is harmless. Plenty of things would give you seizures and psychotic episodes since you are obviously predisposed. Most of those are not even psychoactive and as such are not regarded as drugs.
>>
>>38012114
It's not even just psychiatry, there's psychology involved in it. Ofc there's gonna be a negative to every drug, but the average, psychologically normal person does not get seizures from weed. The biggest threat to a normal person weed can pose is psychological addiction. And how is psychiatry pseudo science? I can understand if you're talking about Sigmund Freud's theories, but that's psychology, not psychiatry. Ever heard of DSM-V?
>>
>>38012158
>take drug that dilates pupils, lowers your blood sugar and makes you more sensitive to light
>have seizures and faint
>"u wer just predisposed lol"
Dumb.
>>
>>38012206
Why doesn't EVERYONE who smokes get seizures then? Ive been smoking daily for 2 years and in this two years, I've watched animations that people with epilepsy can't watch, I've gone to raves with flashing and strobe lights, and I have always felt just find doing either. How have I not gotten a seizure?
>>
>>38012206
>being prone to have seizures
>taking a drug that dilates pupils, lowers your blood sugar and makes you more sensitive to light

Who is the dumb one here???
>>
>>38011101
Why do you sleep next to your knife though?
>>
>>38012267
Just because you or everyone doesn't get a seizure, doesn't mean that everyone that do get an episode were predisposed. I mean what does predisposed even mean? That you would have gotten a seizure at some point in your life even without drugs? Sounds like a convenient, unfalsifiable excuse
>>
>>38011166
Were you invalid before you had to stop him, or did he put you in a wheelchair?
>>
>>38012285
Yeah, I MUST be prone to seizure, right? There's no other way, that's why I've consistently been in front of computer screens for at least five hours on average since I was 12 and haven't had a single seizure since the pot accident?

Holy shit, how can you guys can be so dense? I didn't even say it's something that happens consistently, it's just something that can happen to anybody given X and Y external conditions if you're in somewhat higher doses. No need to get so bitchy and defensive about this.

I have been a longtime user (more than two years) of pot back in my teen years and I have never been such an adamant faggot at pretending that shit's totally harmless.

Take the nuance pill, kiddies. You might even learn you don't know everything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.