[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying 25 ug of 1P-LSD for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9664.jpg (62KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.jpg
62KB, 322x279px
So someone recently gave me two blotters of 1P-LSD that she had bought over the dark web (for those who don't know, it is a semi-legal experimental analogue of LSD that has pretty much the exact same effects), but she had bad trips on acid and other analogues and she didn't want to do them anymore so she let me have them for free, but even I'm kind of scared knowing that I get intense paranoia and sometimes panic attacks if I smoke too much weed (tfw had the worst one of my life after a few hits of legal Star killer in Oregon), and so I was thinking of starting out with about a quarter of a blotter even though it's probably not evenly distributed so I might either get nothing or trip my balls off, should I do it and if I do how should I handle myself?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md0jjLB6wuk

I don't know anything dude I just work here
>>
>>38010480
I highly recommend taking the full tab
Anything less will just give you oeripheral side effects more pronounced. 1P is chill it's not like you'll be seeing rainbows or nothing, just light patterning. Albert Hoffman said anything over 100ug is an overdose. It's the perfect amount. Youd be disappointed only taking a quarter tab
>>
>>38010480
Take 2
Trust me
Good chance you probably won't feel shit
25ug is a very low dose, you'd probably just have a body high, where you feel heavy and bloated, like you're on drugs. You won't mentally feel high, but again, you might feel a bit sluggish.
If you're worried have someone watch you. I recommend, if you can't find someone, take it when you know you won't be busy the next day. Depending on how much they fuck you up, you might feel the high for more than a day.
>>
>>38010557
>take 2
No, don't.
>>38010480
100ug is more than enough for a first timer. OP I guarantee you that you will be saying HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE TAKE MORE THAN ONE TAB when you start to trip. Enjoy your trip and tell us how it went later.
>>
lsd is different from weed
>>
read erowid as well u fucking retard coming on r9k for drug advice like everyone here isnt mentally retarded or autistic
>>
>>38010769
>>38010480
>>38010557
>>38010531

>Taking less than 500ug

lol fucling pussies
>>
>>38010780
lsd is also extremely rare these days, and what OP bought as "lsd" is probably most likely some kind of designer drug with similar but questionable effects.
>>
>>38010829
its okay, op doesnt need a test kit hes on r9k, the board where everyone wants to kill himself. he'd be lucky if he got a dangerous research chemical :-)
>>
>>38010480
1P is legal and can be bought over the clearnet. I'd be wary about whatever your friend gives you. She sounds retarded.
>>
>>38010854
I'm pretty sure you can take two hits of whatever and be fine. I can anyway
>>
Don't believe shit these faggots tell you about what type of dosage to take.

If you're a high-anxiety type who can get panic attacks from average doses of THC, you can VERY easily have a bad time on psychedelics. I took an eighth of shrooms (only ever had about 1g to myself before) and was pretty much in hell for 5 hours... It was bad enough that for a couple months even so much as a couple sips of coffee would give me little tastes of that shit again and I'm still prone to mild panic attacks and hallucinations every day before I sleep, which I never got until after that hell trip.

You seem just like me (I've gotten panic attacks from weed too) and I recommend you do maybe a quarter of the average dose, if that. That's if you're really dead set on doing it.
>>
>>38011434

discard this post, this anon is a pussy who cant control his shit. he's the guy that gets drunk off of 3 beer cans. pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38010894
This is the blotter (it has the words 1p-LSD printed on the other side), I'm pretty sure this is legit and the effects are hardly different from LSD afaik
>>
>>38011459
Disregard this post, this anon is a drooling ass burger who doesn't understand that different people with different brains can have wildly different tolerances to different drugs and someone being put into a hellish state of mind when taking a certain dose of a certain drug that most other people would be fine with completely beyond their control doesn't make them a pussy.

He's the type of "friend" who unwittingly doses people who naively trust him with way more drugs than they can handle and has a giggle when they lose their minds for his entertainment.

Stupid asshole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.