[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sad.png (520KB, 1007x810px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
520KB, 1007x810px
Have any of you cried recently? How easy is it for you to cry? I find it very difficult even though I want to, any tips?
>>
It's very easy for me to cry when I feel frustrated. For a long time I was kinda dead inside. They way I was able to cry again was allowing myself to "let it happen" whenever I felt like crying the most. At first it might just be a lump in your throat, or some minor eye wetness, but by conditioning my body to be okay with crying I found it easier over time. Controlling your breathing is also important. Of course I still need a strong emotional trigger.
>>
I almost cried at church the other day.

I'm not religious. I was walking by and went in mostly out of boredom. Had a lot of time to kill.

But the ambient and shit. I'm going through a rough patch in life (like always) and as soon as I started praying I could barely hold my tears.
>>
I drink daily and usually wake up in the morning remembering sobbing uncontrollably at some point during the night. Don't remember why, though.
>>
This song almost made me cry. It's about suicidal thoughts and wanting off the ride. I've never been suicidal but I figure robits here can relate to it. The gospel/choir sounds is what does it for me. Also, the dude has a great voice. Hopefully, you guys give it a listen.

Krizz Kaliko - Stop the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqu1xWchSog
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>38010835
If you feel lonely you can watch with this old man and cry together.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJj2xFYJtBc
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1726x1000px
>tfw scared of losing my mother to dementia
>>
i used to cry a lot when i was severely depressed
i kinda get the feeling i had when i used to cry a lot these days but i cant anymore, nothing makes me actively sad. everything's just kinda grey
>>
i cried really fucking hard yesterday
then i took a hot shower
then i started crying really fucking hard and doing that thing where you're trying to screech silently and just wailing and it was awful
>>
When I'm feeling emotional the beauty of this song will always bring me to tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxvy7W9bqo
>>
>>38010687
I experience the same thing every time my parents ask me go to church with them. its almost like I feel bad that I'm not Christian
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.