[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would life really be easier for you if you were an girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (45KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45KB, 1024x1024px
Would life really be easier for you if you were an girl?
>>
>>38010213
>Would life really be easier for you if you had affection and cash on tap?
I fucking wonder
>>
In a romantic sense, 100%.

In a minority-points sense, 100%.
>>
>>38010213
In some ways yes, in other ways no. I do feel that women have an easier time bonding with people and forming relationships, but then there are other problems they have that make being female seem not as fun.
>>
>>38010244
This

Guys are really creepy sometimes
>>
Well, I wouldn't have to go to university, I wouldn't have erectile dysfunction and my room wouldn't stink of semen, so I guess it would.
>>
>Would life really be easier for you if you were an girl?
I watched a camwhore play cards with her roommate for 45 minutes with a vibrator in and occasionally showing her fucked up titjob titties while people donated more and more money. It took $500 just to get her into her panties, it took $750 for the camshow to even actually begin.

This is a daily thing for her.
>>
>>38010255
I one time had a guy say he wanted to take my virginity and get me pregnant on the first try.

He then proceeded to share about his lactation fetish and talk about how he wanted to milk me and drink from my tits.

I am all for weird kinks, but not when this is our first conversation.
>>
>>38010213
yes thanks to feminist. women of today have the power to accuse you of a false rape without any consequences and I can use that power to get promotions. also everything men want to defend themselves from a false rape feminist put a stop to it.
>>
>>38010213
>No music producer gf to jam out on synthesizers with

Feel hurts man. Those girls are rare
>>
Women are pretty much expected to be given a happy life in western society. The only hardships women ever face would be when all the free and happy things in life that they've been given their entire life end up stopping due to some loss. Then their life is "ruined" while they don't even know what real depression is like, they've just had it so easy for so long that they can't function outside of that.
>>
>>38010213
I don't know. I'm female and I've never had an orgasm. Imagine never fapping again, or trying to fap and never climaxing. Does that sound easier to you? My life sucks.
>>
>>38010213
It depends on what exactly you want out of life.
>>
>>38010320
Do you own any toys? Honestly it was pretty much the same for me until I bought a vibrator.
>>
>>38010213
as an ugly fatass, yeah i'd still have a >0% chance if i were a femcunt instead
>>
>>38010320
youre not doing it right i have a very easy time achieving orgasm
>>
>>38010348
I've never tried any toys. I'm not really sure how to go about getting one without my mom knowing. (NEET problems.)
>>
File: 1481478804606.jpg (103KB, 605x443px) Image search: [Google]
1481478804606.jpg
103KB, 605x443px
>>38010213
For me personally, I doubt it. I'd still be an autistic shut-in loser with the same self-absorbed interests with no desire for social relationships either way.

But since most people here these days are just failed normies with submissive and homosexual tendencies, I'm sure the answer here will be an overwhelming "yes, roasties live life on easy mode!!!"
>>
>>38010413
Do you work/ have a card? Just order one off of Amazon....Even buy a shitty figure on the side in case she wants to see what you got.

I mean the toys off of there are not the best, but it still can do the job just fine. Don't be afraid to explore. Find what works for you.

Honestly, just typical insertion doesn't work for me. It needs to also include a lot of clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>38010482
Good thinking about the decoy purchase. I think I might just try that. Thank you, femanon.
>>
IF you have to be single, it's better to be male.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.