[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night productivity thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: SMASH training.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SMASH training.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
I encourage all my fellow robots to join me for a productivity challenge, The rules are simple. Roll and whatever the lat 2 digits of you post number are will be the number of minutes you have to be productive before taking a break. The task you choose to dedicate this time to is up to you, as long as its something you consider to be productive, whether its cleaning, reading, working out, art, whatever. Feel free to mix it up if you complete a task.

I';l be back to check in once I'm done, don't let me down guys! 99 get!
>>
Roll
Oeegano pasta
>>
I want to be productive, please. (:
>>
I'm going to consider sleeping productive
>>
>>38010007
>Not sleeping while you're awake
>>
>>38009964
Sounds interesting. I know I am going to spend the time cleaning
>>
Rolling on your bitch
>>
>>38009964
not gonna do it lad
>>
>>38009964
Imagine life being so fucking pathetic that you feel the need to make these threads all day, trying to fix people with your reddit posts and spacing, coming up with your quirky ideas to get them motivated, that's a good thing, but here's the punchline.
You tell others to kill themselves if they don't do what you tell them? A trait of a snake in the grass. How do I know this? I saw you samefagging on /pol/ doing the same shit, similar wording and paragraph structures. You could change the flag but not the ID and that's how you fucked yourself. Who the fuck are you? and what is your agenda?
>>
OP here. Just finished my 64 minutes of productivity. Kept it simple, worked on some music and meditated for 15 minutes. I'm going to roll again and get right back into it. Its so encouraging knowing you guys are doing this with me! Here I go again.
>>
>>38010809

I loled when I saw that 9, but I managed to wash some dishes so even small numbers can produce results. Lets go again.
>>
Rolling last three digits for minutes of productivity.
>>
>>38011047

kek kek kek you tryhard
>>
>>38010968

Finished the dishes, went for a nightwalk and scouted for samples to put in my song. We're making it! One more roll for the night, lets make it a big one!
>>
>>38009964
this is actually a legit helpful thread.

have my bump
>>
I hope I get a low number.
>>
>>38011780
80 minutes of walking into the woods after work tonight
>>
File: 1491159363338.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491159363338.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Roll for great justice origenalio
>>
Rolling for the studies
>>
>>38011681

fuck it one more, I'm hot right now, we have to do this more often.
>>
I needed this

Oregno Organo
>>
File: out.jpg (457KB, 1920x1080px)
out.jpg
457KB, 1920x1080px
Thank you guys for riding with me, I'll be back tomorrow night, now its time to jack off and shit!
>>
roll to finish fuck off assignments
>>
Thanks for the thread anon
>>
fd;slkafkd;fklds;fsdfskf';skdf';skd'

roll
>>
rollin to see how long i should run
>>
I mainly save all my reading for late at night since I can't concentrate during the day due to too much going on.
>>
rollin

oregano spice rack
>>
thank you kind sir, i have some procrastination to resolve
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.