[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this supposed to be for KIDS!?!?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
No, i'm legitimately serious, how is Youtube getting away with this stuff. I mean, I know it's for money, but do they have ANY idea on what impact the next generation will have. People will just be really retarded and have weird fetishes because of these "Spiderman and Frozen Elsa" videos. Now when I click "Kids Videos", they come out of nowhere. I feel this needs to stop.
>>
Don't watch their videos
Flag their videos
Write to YouTube
Write to Google
>>
>>38009652
But no matter how much you flag, they still keep coming, like those prank videos.
>>
>>38009632
It hasn't broken any of youtube's rules. Blame the parents, nothing wrong with this
>>
>>38009632
didn't they say this was some MK Ultra shit
>>
why do we need a thread about this every day? this is old news now, everyone has seen the videos and knows about it. its time to move on
>>
>>38009696
But why do these videos also promote scat?
>>
>>38009697
>>38009696
>>38009663
>>38009652
>>38009632
They actually said that "Usage of family friendly characters for adult content is not monizieable" I think this may just be damage control, but hopefully this stuff will go away.

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is in on this to some degree. It is unlike a company to be so extreme with it's copyright powers yet ignore such an obvious attempt at some fraud pretending to be Disney and potentially hurting future consumers.
>>
>>38009742
So let me get this straight, when I want to make a YTP that is fair use, it get's shut down, but these roam free.
>>
What is it with retards spamming threads about dumb shit while also being completely behind any development about the same shit they're spamming?

The Spiderman and Elsa "kids" videos were made specifically to monetize the sheer amount of literal 3-5 year olds given access to the internet through their parents tablets/phones/whatever. Youtube has already acted on this and changed their policies specifically so that people can't abuse it for cash.
>>
Originally, I http://archive.is/a01YU
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>38009723
Skippedibap bo bada

Is it the on known formally as 'The Scat Man?'
>>
>>38009697
Yeah, I could totally see some alt-righter or Alex Jones doing a piece about how this is Marxist brainwashing.
>>
>>38009697
It definitely feels like it. It's so fucking surreal.
>>
these videos are no longer monetized by google. its only a matter of time before all spiderman/elsa channels die out
>>
>>38009873
Thank ridance too.
>>
>>38009873
pretty sure I just got an add on one
oh well
>>
>>38009786
this is probably better posted on /x/ if those anons don't have a post of it already
>>
>>38009632
I've seen kids watch that? it looks retarded spiderman jumping around the house with elsa, what's so bad about it though?
>>
You guys are some real sjw's.
>>
>>38009758
Oh i didn't expect to see a fellow YTP creator on R9K
>>
>>38009782
Well that's a relief, they are just being conditioned to be sex slaves without anybody profiting.
>>
>>38009714
I didn't see it yet. Go away!
>>
I never watched any weird Youtube videos when I was a kid and look at how I turned out.
>>
According to h3 they stopped monetising those videos a little while ago so it's the beginning of the end for them
>>
>>38010848
>never watched any weird Youtube videos when I was a kid
>tfw no youtube or internet as a child or teenager
well fuck me sideways I'm old
>>
>>38009873
>>38010853
Youtube rules say they can't be monetized, but a ton still are anyway, even if they have millions of views. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPsaoHf_NVY
>>
>>38009632
Wrong board you fucking idiot
>>>/pol/
Oreganill
>>
>>38011347
Funny. These threads are regularly banned on /pol/ due to being off-topic. I've received two bans from posting in these types of threads on /pol/
>>
>>38009632
>muh children
Fuck off, morality police
>>
File: 1498075732809.jpg (46KB, 578x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498075732809.jpg
46KB, 578x600px
Why is it always Spiderman and Elsa?

Elsa I can understand I guess, but Spiderman is hardly the most popular superhero for kids now
>>
>>38009632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ

Noticeable characters. Absent minded parents give their children internet connected mobile devices to entertain themselves, they search Elsa, Spiderman, etc and watch these videos. Parents don't care as long as the kids are entertained, and kids enjoy the videos because they see characters they recognize. They dont know whats going on otherwise.
>>
>>38011778
They're also appearing to transformers,
Pretty sure the new movie is coming out

O fug
>>
>>38009632
In 2007 4chan absolutely hated censorship and we shat on the likes of Jack Thompson. And Hillary Clinton. Now we want to keep things clean? Parents are responsible for this
>>
>>38012586
The problem though is apps like youtube kids still contain a majority of these videos, sure their isnt as many but a kids app for children still containing sick content is bullshit.
>>
File: gg.png (162KB, 198x320px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
162KB, 198x320px
>>38011778

Spiderman might be more popular with younger viewers? Maybe the costume was easy to come across?

This shit is Ukrainian or Russian or something, isn't it?
>>
>>38009632
>ohhh noooooo the poor wittle children watch a weird video!!!!!1
What the fuck happened to this site
>>
File: 1485474940479.png (161KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485474940479.png
161KB, 308x385px
I want to kill them for corrupting my pure waifu.
>>
>>38011778

spiderman is top dog in marvel. He's always been a fan favorite for kids surpassing even the x-men (who?)
>>
File: (((who))) indeed.jpg (847KB, 1758x1384px) Image search: [Google]
(((who))) indeed.jpg
847KB, 1758x1384px
Nothing to see here, old news goyim
>>
>>38012904
I dare you to google Elsa SFM
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.