[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every atheist is literally a fedora-wearing, katana-wielding,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

File: sigh.png (172KB, 312x368px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
172KB, 312x368px
>every atheist is literally a fedora-wearing, katana-wielding, alt-right euphoric edgelord
when will this meme end
>>
>>38008797
>teleports behind you
I agree, these savages bound by ancient religigous doctrine cannot understand a truely enlightened man. We are modern day DaVinci's, renasance men whom nary bend knee to any least of which an archaiic imaginary friend.

Nothing personnel, gnostics.
>>
>>38008797
Never.
It's far easier to demonize an entire group based on petty bullshit than it is to actually meet people.
Tribalism will never go away.
>>
>>38008797
WWIII

people need to realize that, while god might exist, he's not exactly on their side
>>
>>38008797

>no

most actually aren't.

but evangelical atheists are fucking cancer.
>>
>>38008797
Agnosticism + narcissism = atheism.
That's why that "meme" exists. Being enlightened enough to question mainstream religions as a whole is great, the "I know literally everything and god exists in no form, no definition of god could possibly match a real phenomenon" asshattery is what makes atheists look like edgelord teens to everybody else.

Only a select few do atheism well enough not to look like a Dawkins fanboy. Namely Dawkins, and even still he's just good at winning over edgy kids.
>>
>>38008986
Imo the concept of deism makes
>agnosticism + narcissism = atheism
true. You can refute every single religion on earth but there is always the possibility that God exists and simply doesn't want to interact with our universe.
>>
File: Sam Harris.jpg (104KB, 898x893px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Harris.jpg
104KB, 898x893px
>>38008986
I legitimately don't think I've ever met anyone like what you're describing, though I've read plenty of people bitch about that type of person. The kind of "No kind of god could ever be real!" type of atheism is extremely rare and nonsensical. Of course a god COULD exist. What most atheists argue is that there's no good reason to BELIEVE one DOES.

Also, agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive by the definitions most people who call themselves such use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_WKlttKRDw
>>
Never, likely.

People would literally google those fedora-wearing katana weirdos and paste quotes from r/atheism or even make some up and share them on /pol/.
>>
File: true story.png (152KB, 499x563px) Image search: [Google]
true story.png
152KB, 499x563px
>>38008797
>when will this meme end

memes are like stereotypes...they're based on reality.
>>
>>38009793
>that story

Fuck me, that is some old-people-on-facebook-tier cringe. But I'm sure plenty of morons think it's a great refutation of atheism.
>>
>>38008797
The reason it's perpetuated is that there isn't any cool aesthetic for atheism that the popular kids can brand themselves with. Most of the atheist aesthetic is stupid modernist shit that only legit autists would think is cool (e.g. atomic whirl). Also the people most vocal about their beliefs will be what the belief is associated with. I'm sorry you can't be a cool kid like Catholics anon, you have the internet to blame for that.
>>
File: 0101.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0101.png
26KB, 640x480px
Because it's always easier just to mock an opposing point of view than to invest energy trying to refute it.
>>
>>38009954
>trying to refute it

I think this meme started because of people starting pointless arguments.

There always really obsessed with debate ethics, and grammar, or literally point out logical fallacies. Or use words like: refute, therefore, perhaps, whom'st'v'd'e.

The point is, no one is mad about people being athiestic on this board, and atheists push/bring up their beliefs more than most religious people.
>>
>>38009901
>The reason it's perpetuated is that there isn't any cool aesthetic for atheism
>catholiscm

If you're not being sarcastic, you're retarded
>>
>>38008797
I noticed a lot of the more thin-skinned atheists online were very receptive to the memes mocking atheism and liberalism, which is why I think a lot them moved to the alt-right with some of them even converting. Everyone knew they were the same people, now the alt-right is associated with atheism. The moral of the story is that you shouldn't let ad-hominem attacks, stereotypes, and peer-pressure change your view about something you know is true.
>>
>>38010177
>atheists push/bring up their beliefs more than most religious people

Maybe on the internet; and even then, that's iffy. Just on this website you have places like /pol/ and /x/ which are almost entirely dedicated to pandering to certain religious demographics.

And what a lot of people don't seem to realize or remember is that the rise of "militant atheism" this past decade has been a completely reactionary movement.
>>
>>38010200
>now the alt-right is associated with atheism

What? Since when? I can't think of a single alt-right figurehead who isn't staunchly religious, often even blaming shit like 3rd-wave feminism on the loss of "Christian principles".
>>
>>38008797
>atheists talk shit about religion being inherently dogmatic
>every atheist wants people to take their words and world view as absolute or else they're an "idiot". A "sinner" if you will.

Glad I'm an apatheist
>>
>>38009755
Talking out your arse mate.
When I was at uni and college from 2003 to 2008 I spent TONS of time on forums all over the Internet. I played nearly every Korean and Chinese beta free mmo's and loads of otherstuff inbetween. I mixed with the nerds/geeks in college: one had a fedora, one was diagnosed autism spectrum dude and two actually had leather coats which they called matrix coats. They also showed me how d&d worked.

this is anecdotal evidence and it may just be what the00's were like but! 3 guys in that nerd group of 6 (including 1 glomping girl) were mega edgelord atheists as described. Every forum I went on had weekly threads God vs atheism or is god real and there was always flame wars and people getting banned and there was always several people who matched that description. Several people even had edgelord forum quotes in their sigs about atheism: not even quoting Dawkins, just quoting other forum members or even themselves. Such ego. in mmosI played I always looked for an English speaking guild and i always came across this:
>farming
>guildie joins
>"Hi" "hey"
>so like if this was real life what class would you be
>hey aha dunno
>id be xyz because he's godlike
>lolol godlike lol
>monsterkill lol yeah
>lol
>[guild] haha I can't help but overhear but you really can't tell me you believe in God haha
>were just farming what are you talking about
>[guild] haha yes but consider the following....nothing personnel.
EVERY TIME!

IF it wasn't some asshole telling you you're playing the game wrong or inventing his own stupid fan fiction it was some faggot talking about God.

I have met hundreds of people like this on the Internet in regular gaming forums and random free mmos. And a few in real life

Maybe people were more edgy in the earlier days of the internet but I have met people like that. the stereotype is real. Perhaps it's just gotten more exaggerated over time. But sorry you are wrong. They exist.

Nothing personnel.
>>
hmmm, no... Most alt-righters are Deus Vult Larping christcucks
Liberalism is the most common stereo type for Atheists. Stereo typical atheist is a beta faggot that sticks a banana up his ass to masturbate and is a proud cuck and bisexual because he thinks being against degeneracy is ''muh christian oppression''
>>
>>38010274
I think what I meant to say was that the old "fedora-wearing overweight virgin" stereotype is sort of now associated with the alt-right as it was with atheism.
>>
File: a98.gif (2MB, 680x603px) Image search: [Google]
a98.gif
2MB, 680x603px
>>38008844
>its just one of those outlooks on life thats fucking pushes you into a real fucked up and depressed state
Imagine being so feeble that the notion of your imaginary friend not ruling the cosmos depresses you.
>>
>>38010342
Whoops
meant for >>38008863
oreganal
>>
>>38008797
Atheism is literally anti-science. I could give you a whole rundown of my thought process, but essentially, in a tenth dimensional world, there is an infinite way for us to have a god, and an infinite and equal way to not have a god, so basically it's a 50/50 thing, but atheists don't like to see things like that. What they really are about are being atni-religion because it diddles their fiddle being a bpd acting bitch. I try to see things in as many lights as possible, which in my own opinion, is smart in certain cases like these, but atheism doesn't, because if they did see things in all possible ways, they would be agnostic. Even being the most lost, they are the most intelligent in their own right.

>t. A Christian because of science
>>
>>38010252
Most of /pol/ is Christian shills, and the second most common religion is European Paganism and they have massive shit post wars everyday between each other
''checkmate LARPagans/Vargfags! BTFO Jew worshipping christcucks!''
No one likes atheists on /pol/ because they think it's all banned fucking faggotry
Most of /x/ is occultists who believe in ghosts, tarot and demons and witchcraft and shit
>>
File: rock-eyebrow.jpg (22KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
rock-eyebrow.jpg
22KB, 647x340px
>>38010299
>I'm immature and company I keep is immature
And you're trying to prove what?
>>
>>38010381
*banana fucking
>>
>>38008986
>"no definition of leprechauns could possibly match a real phenomenon" asshattery
Every time you try to hoist up hippy dippy spiritual garbage, replace "god" with a concept that has just as much proof for it's existence as god.
>>
File: 390139.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
390139.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Because if Christians couldn't make fun of people they wouldn't have le 4chan born agains that truly believe being a conservative Christian is the new PUNK RAWK
>>
File: 1480892359688.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480892359688.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>38010374
>Atheism is literally anti-science.
>in a tenth dimensional world, there is an infinite way for us to have a god, and an infinite and equal way to not have a god

This is a joke, right?
>>
>>38010299
I didn't have steady internet access at that time so I wouldn't know. I'm just talking about the past 10 years.
>>
>>38010407
My nordic pagan friend the other day was discussing with me, how Poland is superior to atheist countries like Sweden and how faggots like TJ (amazing gaythiest) are repulsive and instinctually seen as beta by people for being proud cucked bisexuals who fuck bananas and their only retort is ''stop oppressing me with your christian beliefs I can be beta if I want''
He said this:
''it seems christians are much better than these broken christian so called 'atheists' of today who hate all tradition and ideals because of christianity''
>>
>>38010374
see >>38009755
friendo

>Christian because of science

lol
>>
>>38010499
>nordic pagan friend
Being a nordic pagan is several magnitudes more neckbeardy than any iteration of agnosticism.
>>
>>38010566
He's a tall and fit turbo chad though, and aryan as fuck, so most people can't really say shit to him, especially on 4chan
>>
>>38010499
I don't know why people here act high and mighty about him shoving something up his ass, other than the fact it was disgusting. Not like a majority of people here have never done that.
>>
>>38010634
It's the fact that he acts like there is nothing wrong with it and is so shameless about and he can only defend it by going ''stop oppressing me you religious assholes!''
He is also a bisexual and a proud cuck (admitted to being in an ''open relationship'')
The fact is that no woman will ever respect a degenerate like him and he is promoting other people to engage ins elf destructive behaviour that will make them social rejects
>>
>>38008797
it never ends
fuck this original shit yo
>>
>>38010666
This. The banana thing cucked him for life. He can say ''muh subjective morality'' all day long, but he will never find a decent woman after doing that shit.
He's probably not even a real atheist or much of one, just an attention whore that wants money
>>
>>38010666
He isn't in open relationship, he is dating a woman.
>>
>>38010709
Who obviously cheats on him for having a micropenis and falling for the nigger dick meme that he often mentions in his videos
He even admits to hating his micropenis
He's a pathetic excuse for a man. A subhuman with an underdeveloped subhuman dick
>>
>>38010742
Source: my ass. Also nice buzzwords.
>>
>>38010666
>stop oppressing me you religious assholes
Except he didn't say that, and really judging by all the anti-feminism videos he has, he wouldn't scream "OPPPRESSSSION"
>>
>>38010742
I'm no fan of his banana high jinks, but don't resort to ad hominem and disregard any arguments he's made just because he's a pathetic degenerate.
>>
>>38010766
Hahahaha TJ on damage control
>thinking cucks like him aren't beta
>thinking everything is a ''buzzword''
Kill yourself, cuck
>>
>>38010766
Buzzword is the most ironic and pretentious of buzzwords when used in this manner
>>
>>38010794
Stop embarrassing yourself calling everything you don't like cuck.
>>
File: 1441522936076.png (533KB, 826x896px) Image search: [Google]
1441522936076.png
533KB, 826x896px
>>38010601
>He's a tall and fit turbo chad though, and aryan as fuck, so most people can't really say shit to him, especially on 4chan
Pic related. Go back to worshipping Thor with your bf
>>
>>38010784
The point was that most liberal atheist these days think atheism = not giving a fuck about being a disgusting degenerate
I never attacked atheism, only modern nu-males like him
>>
File: images (11).jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>38010794
>People who argue my blatant bullshit are people I hate
lol brainlets
>>
>>38010845
Go back to worshipping a jewish god or fucking bananas, you triggered mongrel shit skin
>>
>>38010865
>unironically shilling for fat cucks
>>
>>38010852
Sure, but even if he is a disgusting degenerate, I think there is something to be admired about him openly acknowledging he's that way. I mean, he's not hurting anyone, just being a fuckin weirdo, and people do what they gotta. With all the closet homos around here who fap to traps and gay anthropomorphic cartoon animals all day, at least he's willing to own his brokenness.
>>
>>38010837
>liberal bisxeual atheists in open relationships
>''d-d-don't use such offensive language!''
>>
>>38010875
>mongrel shit skin
Ay watch Who you be disrespectin cracka
WE WUZ THOR N SHIEEEETT
VALHALLA I'S A COMIN
>>
>>38010913
I think he's just an attention whore, shitting all over the beliefs of the few serious atheists by copying many of their arguments and rhetoric and making an ass out of himself all the while
He's cancer and he probably does it for views
>>
>>38010892
>If you don't vehemently hate someone for something over 5 years ago. You're a shill!
>>
File: 1482832192076.jpg (70KB, 720x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1482832192076.jpg
70KB, 720x1050px
>>38008797

you've got to be a mongoloid to be religious in (((2017)))

for life has no terrors for him who has thoroughly understood that there are no terrors for him in ceasing to live.
>>
>>38010959
You have no ideology to share, you are just shit posting and defending a literal cuck because apparently you sympathize with degenerates and would insult someone you don't even know just to defend some idiotic attention whore
>>
Because atheism is the default state and nothing special. If you go on a rant about you eating food, nobody will think of you as special and enlightend but instead of a fat fuck who makes a big deal out of food.
>>
>>38010996
>You have no ideology to share
Parroted, generic "He's a cuck, he's a beta!" Isn't any better than shitposting.
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>38011036
Not him but you gotta love it when people are triggered by the word ''cuck''
>>
>>38011061
They're the same people who got triggered when faggot became a casual insult
But TJ is actually literally a cuck so I don't see his point
>>
>>38011061
>Triggered over the word cuck
You suck at reading, my dude. I'll let you re-read and think it over
>>
>say TJ the cuckest of cucks isn't a cuck
>troll an autist into replying
Kek
Good shit
>>
File: cyrus-the-great.jpg (455KB, 616x739px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus-the-great.jpg
455KB, 616x739px
>>38010601
> aryan
> nordic
Sorry, but piss-haired snowballs can't be aryans. Here's an aryan.
>>
>>38011016

It's not necessarily the default state. I grew up in Australia where we've been pretty secular, but if I was growing up 50 years back - lack back in the 1960's it was still common for a massive percentage of people to attend Church on Sunday.

Religions like Christianity and Islam use threats of extreme violence in this world and the next as a form of manipulation. They are actively evil systems of belief, they aren't a matter of 'personal preference' - Christians and muslims love to play the victim when they're in a minority, but ever get into a situation where they're the majority and they're like borg.

-t. real Christian
>>
>>38011276
Every fucking religion does that though, because it's not about the religion, it's about being part of a social group that others aren't part of and their dismissal of your group by not wanting to join yours feels like a threat. Of they don't need you maybe nobody does but you believe your group is needed. Not joining another's religion is inherently antagonistic.
Of course there are exceptions, many religious people do not take offence to other religions and can except them but especially when the religion plays a active part in the social structure does it divide people. Christianity and Islam are far from the only ones that incite violence. European pagans used to kill christians before they became a retro-religion only adhered to by beta snowniggers. Buddhists kill muslims in Thailand. Hindoes kill muslims in India. There have been religious problems even within Japan that involved killing (shinto's vs buddhists) and china has had it's fair chare as well. And afrika is fucked too.
>>
>>38011276
Well fuck I re-read your post and I'm sorry, you said religions LIKE christianity and islam. I had misread and thought you meant only christianity and islam are guilty of this. My bad.
>>38011737 disregard this post then, you're right
>>
>>38011737
>>38011761

I was mostly focused on Christianity and Islam, Judaism for example doesn't seem particularly aggressive or violent. Christianity is very much focused on 'conversation', Islam is focused on conversion or simply killing you directly. Also Christianity and Islam both threaten ETERNAL SUFFERING, as far as I'm aware Buddhism, Hinduism, etc don't make similar threats. Christianity and Islam are mind-control cults in this way and so they pose more of a threat.
>>
>every atheist is alt-right

What's with all the people who complain that religion justifies slavery and sexism then?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.