[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having surgery to get rid of a hernia. The surgery is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1498231703565.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498231703565.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
I'm having surgery to get rid of a hernia. The surgery is Thursday. I'm kind of scared. I've never had surgery. Anyone here had hernia surgery? Will I be in pain afterwards? What's the recovery time like? They said six weeks at the most
>>
>>38008171
im praying to kek that you die worthless fagot, dubs say the memes are with me
>>
>>38008171
surgery is painless expect the IV which can be painful.
>>
>hernia surgery
Dude what? Just like squat. You don't need surgery
>>
>>38008213
Doing heavy squats only made it worse
>>
>>38008187
Why do you say this. i said I'd never make another post on this board again and this is why
>>
>>38008229
No like squat to poo. Sitting while shitting isn't good for your bunghole
>>
>>38008187
Also, I've already though about how it would be awesome if I did die during the surgery. A freak accident. it would be great. hate myself and my terrible boring life
>>
>>38008213
hernias are not hemmroids you retarded nigger
>>
>>38008261
The hernia is in my ballsack. It is not my intestine either, it's a fatty deposit. i'm not fat, it's just fat we all have on near our groins
>>
I had the same surgery, it wasn't to bad. Couldn't walk without pain for a week, but after that it was fine.
>>
>>38008326
Thanks for the constructive INFO, pal. the first of its kind on this terrible mistake of a post
>>
If you're going under general anesthetic you won't feel a thing. The worst of it is getting stuck with the IV to give you the medicine and then you're out like a light and will wake up in recovery. It's mostly nerves.
>>
>>38008297
>Has a stick of butter where his dick should be

>"I-it's totally normz guise!"
>>
>>38008171
be my surgery /b/ro. I'm having surgery on the 12th. scared as fuck
>>
>>38008171
Had hernia surgery when I was around 8 years old. It was in mah ball sack area. You basically get in a medical gown, go to an operating room, put on a mask, and they will tell you to count down from 100. Before you get to 90 you will blink and then be teleported to a different room where the surgery is already over. Then you are wheeled out on a wheel chair and told not to use the monkey bars or rough house for at least a month. Also get a small scar above your junk. 10/10 would do again for the apple juice and cookie I got after.
>>
>>38008391
Lol well it isn't quite the size of a stick of butter..most of the time. It had ruptured and become the literally size of a baseball. Mostly fluid though
>>
>>38008580
*has god dammit.
>>
>>38008406
Hopefully I'll live through it and improve my life. Or I'll die aND my family can mourn me without my having committed suicide. though I tried to think of some way to sabotage my own surgery. But I don't think it's realistic
>>
>>38008617
jeez mate. i personally hope i live but life has been pretty fucked for me so far
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.