[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

day blogpost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1518.jpg (879KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
879KB, 3264x2448px
>finally go outside for once because my mom keeps bitching at me
>drive around, get my car serviced, run errands for mummy
>on the way home theres a torrential downpour
>driving around a blind corner on a slick road, i see a guy fucking parked right in the middle of the road
>fucking florida drivers
>slam my brakes, realize I'm gonna hit this guy no matter what
>jerk the wheel away from the guy, slam into the back corner of his car
>my car skids to the side and fucking flips over, griding to a halt
>after a second realize im completely unharmed, unhook my seatbelt and flop to my cars roof
>crawl out broken window, cut my arm pretty bad
>police and amberlamps arrive quickly, emt doesnt even properly clean my wounds.
>later tow guys come and actually fuck up my car more, completely totaling it
>when mummy arrives on scene, first thing she does is bitch at me for not doing the things she asked me to do
>vow to never leave the house again
pic related, its my car
so how was your day robots?
>>
Where is the rain and blood Mansley?
>>
>>38007035
i took the pic a couple minutes after, florida weather is really shitty and completely changes every ten minutes
>>
>>38007053
Where is the water on the road then?

Did the Florida alligators drink it all up?
>>
File: randomlyPlacedOnBuilding.jpg (79KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
randomlyPlacedOnBuilding.jpg
79KB, 500x398px
>>38006963
>driving fast around a blind corner
>in a downpour
>florida
ok
>florida man dies doing retarded shit
I wonder how this keeps coming up in the news
>>
>>38007115
thats the thing. theres crazy rain and then intense sunlight that literally dries it in minutes. its really hard to believe if you havent experienced it
how was your day?
>>
>>38006963
it was already totaled
>>
>>38007184
I was driving the speed limit, it was just the other guy was completely stopped in the middle of the road
>>
File: pota-heston.jpg (158KB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
pota-heston.jpg
158KB, 1600x1203px
>>38006963
>Be autistic sperg
>don't know how to drive
>wrecklessly flip my car, endangering the lives of others
>too autistic to be useful, just stand around aimlessly while real men try to fix the problem I created
>be ungrateful towads all those who try to help me and care for me
>take a picture of my mistake in a pathetic attempt to impress khv's on /r9k/

The boy ain't right.
>>
>>38007603
I just wanted to talk about my day with my friends, and even hear about other people's day
you guys are my only friends
>>
if no one else wants to talk about their day I'll delete the thread, no sense in taking up space on the board
>>
>>38007246
>Driving the speed limit when there's a torrential downpour

You're supposed to reduce your speed a bit, especially around blind corners numbnuts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.