[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have healthy poops?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1041x804px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1041x804px
Do you have healthy poops?
>>
No.
I recently have been shitting out nothing but bricks and fuck it hurt like a bitch
>>
File: poo.jpg (17KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
17KB, 600x454px
Glad this thread came up.

My last poop looked like this.

Like a regular turd in terms of color and consistency but with one "segment" this milky white color with little strands of white coming off it.
>>
>>38006031
Some kind of parasite most likely
>>
I've had 6-7 the last two weeks
>>
I'm as heroin addict so I shit like twice a week or when I don't have drugs, then I constantly shit but that never happens. my shits are rock hard and sometimes if I don't poop for long enough it'll tear me coming out and there will be blood in my shit. but I never have to wipe rock solid clean shits
>>
I'm type 3. Of course, I shit like 2-3 times a week, so that's to be expected.
>>
>>38006031
Pinworms ?

Orogonialosot
>>
I'm all over the map. My doc thinks I might have crohn's. Being sent for a colonoscopy next month.
>>
>>38005896
Never experienced type 1 because I'm not a goat.
>>
>>38006031
You've got fucking parasites anon.
>>
>>38005896
Rice = type 2
Pasta = type 3
Potatoes = type 4

I don't know how to achieve type 1 but I've experienced it once so I know it's possible.
>>
>>38005896
I'm not sure why, but for most of my life, I've been taking shits that were almost type 3-4. Then suddenly, a few years ago, my shits became type 1 for no apparent reason. Now they're like that about 95% of the time. They're hard to shit out, but I never have to wipe.
>>
Last two days it's pink 4s. Too much beetroot rhubarb soup. Usually 2 or 3 though.
>>
Number of wipes is not how you should measure your digestive health
Types 1-2: indicate constipation
Types 3-5: considered to be ideal (especially 4), normal poops
Type 6-7: considered abnormal and indicate diarrhea
>>
>>38008412

I hope you do wipe though. Please tell me you wipe.
>>
>>38008493
Why would I? I don't need to, it's completely dry.
>>
usually 2-4 but I usually get poop on my hands because I wipe hard sometimes I rip out my ass hair and then I have weird hair and poopy hands but I can wash so whatever.
>>
I'm actually having diahhrea now. Hence the reason why I'd even be here.
>>
>>38005896
Glad I found this thread. Lately I've made an effort to eat healthier because I'm going to the beach in a couple weeks and want to drop 20 lbs before I go.
About 1 hour ago I took a shit that was very liquidy and when I wiped I could see that the color was a very bright lime green. All I've eaten in the last 2 days is chicken strips, fries, crackers, and cereal.
>>
I always get 7 whenever I eat a bunch of greasy foods and sweets on the same day
>>
>>38008570
Cont.
What is happening to me? Am I going to die?
>>
>>38008570
>drop 20 lbs in a couple of weeks
good luck with that famalino
>>
>>38008570
Youre not going to lose much weight if all you're eating is high in carbs.
>>
>>38008412
Drink more originalo water!
>>
What about the poops that feel like pricks and needles in your bum.
>>
>>38008616
How much water do I need to drink? I feel like I already have too much water inside me. I wake up every day in the night at least one time, sometimes two or three. Once, as a test, I went three days without drinking any liquid and I only started getting thirsty on the third days. I was still pissing the whole time, too.
>>
>>38008570
You may be ill, not eating enough fiber or a combination of the two. The green color could be due to artificial coloring in the cereal, a medication you are taking, or an underlying condition. I suggest you see a doctor if your symptoms persist or worsen.
>>
>>38005896
wtf mine comes out gray
>>
>>38005896
I have some kind of parasites so it's type 6 every day, but rarely requires much wiping at all since it shoots out quick and violently.
>>
>>38008589
I've done it before. It's not too hard if you know what you're doing and have discipline
>>38008592
Yeah I know that stuff isn't healthy but I've been eating much smaller portions because my main concern is weight loss.
>>
>>38005896
type 2-3 my whole life with occasional little type 1's as follow ups
>>
>>38005896
It's normally around 1 to 3.
But whenever I'm in my room about to play videogames I get sudden 6's and it always stains my underwear.
>>
>>38005896
6 & 7
for the last 15 years
had my gallbladder removed when i was 11
any kind of non-natural fats consumed
stomach and intestines go crazy
diarrhea is a permanent way of life
skinny as hell
ass pours out so much liquid
i only eat when i have too
>>
>>38008385
This makes a lot of sense. You must be a master studor of shit!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.