[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of vidya do robots play? Would you play with other robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1490988577338.jpg (1MB, 1423x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490988577338.jpg
1MB, 1423x1080px
What kind of vidya do robots play?

Would you play with other robots?
>>
Rocket League, WoW on private server. Planetside, battlefield, GW2, dwarf fortress and others.

I'd play with my gf if I had one.
>>
>>38005649
>I'd play with my gf if I had one.

I would kill for this right now. Girl I have crush on, just had her bf move in, has been trying to get me to play games with her. And roleplaying too. I can't do any of this shit with her in good conscience while I know she's spending all her time now with her bf. God help me the day she tells him anything we've done.
>>
File: 1496378428553.jpg (79KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1496378428553.jpg
79KB, 600x572px
I'm like one of 3 people on /r9k/ who plays Monster Hunter, which is weird because I'd expect it to be an essential for NEETs like us.
>>
I don't play video games but when I do it's usually emulated games
>>
>>38005746
I know that feel anon. Cut her off. You'll spend the nights alone in a bed after gaming with her knowing she is now sucking her bfs cock and getting railed.
>>
>>38005554
Warcraft, Overwatch, a few others. I mostly like MMORPGS. I like to pretend I'm someone cool or important.

I've tried playing with people from 4chan. It's really difficult because most of them are gay or completely useless in both vidya and socializing, so it just turns into me talking at them for a bit, trying to make friends, before we both log off and they never log on again.
>>
>>38005749
I'm waiting for MHW to get back into it. I burned myself out playing through MHFU and 3U, with multiple characters. Definitely is a great series though. Helps partially fill the PSO craving I can't ever satisfy.
>>
Morrowind
>tfw you realized normies hate it because they can't even find caius cossades and they run around with 10 weapon skill
>>
>>38005783
I have to a degree. Yesterday though she helped me realize how little she gives a shit. I just have a difficult time cutting myself off after all this time we spent together. She thinks she can keep me around as a friend too and everything will be okay despite me explaining otherwise.
>>
>>38005554
I wanna eat out 2B's disgusting smelling robot anus right after she takes a fat shit!
>>
Right now I'm emulating THE BOUNCER and Parasite Eve. I reread the novel and it made me want to play again. I'm also going to play Hollow Knight and Tabletop Sim once my internet comes back on.
>>
None I quit after the disappointment of fallout 4. Can someone recommend me good multiplayer games. I'm building a pc and want steam freida
>>
>>38005881
Just tell her you like her, but you can't keep talking to her because she has a bf and it makes you miserable. Then remove and block her and move on.
Just remember: she and her bf are having sex every day and you have nothing. And you keep talking to her. Maybe while she is being fucked even.
>>
>>38005893
>THE BOUNCER
I miss this game. I really enjoyed it despite what others think of it.
>>
>>38005554
The only game I'd play with robots is the savage beating game.
>>
>>38005938
It emulates pretty well. You should give it a play if your PC isn't crap
>>
File: 1434610501081.png (93KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1434610501081.png
93KB, 540x540px
>>38005930
The only reason we started hanging out was because I made a move on valentine's day. She knows I like her and we've been fooling around since. Things got a little to hot and heavy. She started to pull away, but still asks for help all the time. Tells me about her bf moving in. I explain we should stop seeing each other if she's getting serious. Made her cry. Went over the other day to give her and the roommates some stuff. Doesn't immediately answer the door. Have to call her to get her to answer. In the back of my mind something told me her bf was there. She opens the door in her pjs with a flustered look. Invites me in and within minutes is like "Oh! And you can meet my bf now once he gets his clothes on."

I am so happy liquor exists.
>>
File: 1361.jpg (17KB, 388x415px) Image search: [Google]
1361.jpg
17KB, 388x415px
>>38006057
>I made a move on valentine's day. She knows I like her and we've been fooling around since.
Oh I thought she was like a oneitis. Now I don't really care about you anymore. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>38006000
I might. I'm sure you can use a DS4 for the gamepad too, right? I have a wired 360 controller I've been using for some games. It wouldn't feel right playing the bouncer on that though.
>>
>>38006057
Kill yourself normalfag. Leave this thread and kill yourself
>>
>>38006105
Yup, I'm using a DS4 and it works just fine
>>
>>38005554
long single player rpgs. yearly trash shooters. occasional action games or rts/tbs games. Life simulation. like 3 visual novels and one mmo.

considering I just try to beat single player and have a huge backlogue, I don't do multiplayer much.
>>
>>38005749
I tried monster hunter tri but I haven't used my wii in a while. I think I can actually continue this time instead of restarting it though. I'm definitely getting the ps4 one.
>>
>>38006077
She is. Where did I imply she wasn't or that i have other girls hanging off of me? She's someone I've had a crush on for a while, but I don't generally pursue since I never really succeed at relationships and it throws me into a downward spiral. I said fuck that though with her and went for it. She's pretty awesome and we connected a lot. I thought I might have had a chance with her bf living 5 - 6 hours away. I don't think so anymore.
>>
>>38005749
Make that 4, MH is one of my favorites. Hopefully we can all play together once World is out.
>>
>>38006221
All I'm saying is if you're not a KHHV you need to fuck right off.
>>
>>38006262
I am a KV. By fooling around, we touched each other and dry humped a lot. Lots of cuddling too. Things almost turned into sex at one point which is when she started pulling away.
>>
>>38006312
>we touched each other and dry humped a lot. Lots of cuddling too.
hANG YOURSELF

You are not a robot. You know nothing of our pain. FUck off Chad DIE
>>
>>38006338
I may not be bad looking, but I have attachment issues and have never been in a relationship with someone let alone connected with someone like this girl. I am 24y/o KV and will probably stay a KV because after this whole past scenario, I think I'm done pursuing relationships.

>hANG YOURSELF
I've got liquor friend. I'm getting there.
>>
>>38005554
Kiil. Marry. Fuck.
>>
>>38006516
Kill. Fuuck. Marry.
>>
RTS/GS's mostly but also some FPS games. Binging titanfall 2 right now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.