[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on beer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: feels.png (40KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
40KB, 645x552px
What are your thoughts on beer?
>>
File: beerTruck.jpg (177KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
beerTruck.jpg
177KB, 800x600px
>>38005386
all alcohol tastes like alcohol to me so now I drink grain alcohol mixed with tap water
>>
>>38005386
I like it because it gets me wankered.
I hate the taste of lager, I fucking love ale because it's dank.
>>
It's the only thing that makes me feel happy and complete in my life anymore but I can't drink it because every time I do I can feel my heart take another step closer to death as it weakens and burns while I lay in my bed at night fighting away the fear fueled tears.
>>
File: ivanka.png (255KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.png
255KB, 512x512px
drink till tfw no gf goes away
when the hangover comes drink till it goes away
rinse and repeat until dead
>>
>>38005386
Tastes like vomit and makes me fart.
>>
>>38005431
it doesn't do anything to your heart, just your liver.
drink more water when you get drunk. try everclear with tap water
>>
>>38005476
Alcohol actually gradually weakens the muscles of the cardiovascular system, anon.

Google it and see.
>>
>>38005476
Alcohol does affect your heart this is well known.
>>
>>38005386
It's pretty nice, drinking casually is neat.
>>
>>38005386
Drink beer with a good pH balance for maximum
>>
>>38005386
>tfw drank an 8 pack and all it does is make me wanna kill myself while feeling dizzy
>>
I love Pilsner beers and some lagers, but most beers from outside eastern europe that I've tried are absolute trash.

I'm looking at you, America and Germany.
>>
It's OK but I get bad anxiety when I'm hungover so it really puts me off.
>>
>>38005386
I like a good beer. I enjoy drinking a different one each time just to try all the different kinds. I don't enjoy ciders or lagers as much. Gin is also cool.
>>
I've drank 2 bottles of Irish cream... (22 units).
Got 1 bottle left but to be fair I have a drinking problem.
>>
>>38005707
Hello from America! Come visit our lovely microbreweries!
>>
>>38005786
I have tried some good american microbrews in several East coast cities but sometimes it's just the fruitiest most emasculating shit that shouldn't even be called beer
>>
>>38005892
the east coast is fruity, so that makes sense
>>
>>38005386
Literally the most stupid way to get drunk.

Tastes like shit
Has incredibly high calorie count ratio
has substances in it by default which heavily promote your colon flora to get fucked up and fungus to overgrow in it
ta
gives you really sleepy buzz and makes you tired

It's the retarded choice when it comes to alcohol consumption
>>
>>38005386
had a sip when young and had to spit it out. refused to drink it ever since.
>>
It's giving me a gut, and I hate IPAs, and nobody around here makes a passable lager.
>>
>>38005386
I used to like some beer. It's honestly an acquired taste, it took me a long time to actually make myself enjoy it (I wanted to be a normie in college, can you blame me?). I chose beer because the other option was hard liquor, and I have no fucking idea how people enjoy that shit and never will.

Now that I've graduated, I have no reason to get drunk ever again since I will never go to anymore college parties. I'm having a hard time even enjoying beer anymore. If beer never touched my lips again from here on, it wouldn't be a loss.
>>
Beer is for plebs. I drink whatever has the highest alcohol % so I can drink less and get drunk.

Pro tip. If you don't eat the day you plan on getting drunk you get drunk faster and with less alcohol consumption.

This really cuts down your costs.
>>
File: 1433128507478.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433128507478.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>38005386
>tfw beer tastes like shit but is the quintessential drink that you must like if you are male
>tfw the only other drink you're allowed to like as a male is straight hard liquor with no chase
>tfw if you chase hard liquor you're a pussy
>tfw if you don't like beer you're a pussy
>tfw women get to drink all these fruity tasty sweet drinks and not get shit for it while if you drink one of these fruity drinks everyone concludes you to be gay
Alcohol culture is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>38005386
It takes so fucking long to get drunk off of it that I don't see the point.
>>
Ive tried beer many times but they all taste awful to me. I usually drink cider instead. At least its somewhat socially acceptable and if its in a glass people will just think it's beer
>>
>love the taste of beer
>dont want to get drunk or fat
>>
Tastes disgusting, people will condition themselves to enjoy it for male social conformity. Its only function is for escapism when you binge drink
>>
I'd love one right now.
In fact, a couple.
Actually I could drink like ten.
>>
I'm drinking right now.

>Tfw so fat that not even 10 beers gets you drunk

God damn. Been drinking since 1pm (it's 8pm now) and already on my 9th beer.
>>
>>38005386
beer must cheaper than water
>>
>>38007106
why would you do this to your gut
>>
In the past, it made sense to drink beer regularly because the drinking water was so piss poor way back in history that beer was literally healthier and safer to drink.
>>
Just got home from drinking a pitcher.

It's a good buzz, and the quantity of it that you have to drink to feel a buzz keeps you from going overboard like you would with hard alcohol.
>>
>>38005386

>a few days ago
>mummy buys 8 glasses of wine on discount
>most of them are for a party at work but she says I can have a glass
>see thread about Eggman going to vidcon
>get drunk while watching eggy having fun with Ice Poseidon
>feels like I'm actually at a real party
>end up drinking 2 bottles and having to re-emburse mummy the next day
>feel good for once, like I'm living life
>pass out in my bed
>wake up feeling completely empty inside again
>no friends
>no robots to party and get drunk with

Th-thanks Eggman. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>38005386
It's alright. It can be a blessing.
>>
>>38007235
This is bullshit by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
It's good to get a casual buzz or go in hand with hard liquor. Other wise it's a shit drunk And the hang over and the shits that result from it are awful.
But goddamn I do love beer.
>>
I prefer to smoke weed.
I only do it at home though, it tends to give me extreme anxiety
>>
Beer is the only friend that no have, and it's never let me down.
>>
File: IMG_20170425_135451.jpg (13KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_135451.jpg
13KB, 640x360px
>>38006928
good to know i'm not the only one who drinks like this. heres to you, drunkass
>>
hops, estrogen
bison piss
alcohol in any quantity is harmful when digested
>>
Beer is poison. It disgusts me.
>>
FACT: Anyone who thinks beer tastes bad is underaged and likely has below average testosterone

Evens I buy more beer
Odds i shitpost then go to sleep
>>
>>38007106
>1 beer per hour
yeah no shit you're not drunk you bloody dolt
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.