[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Time...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: AceFlag.png (18KB, 1500x902px) Image search: [Google]
AceFlag.png
18KB, 1500x902px
During the last few days you may have seen intense spam of asexuality (((memes))). While others found solidarity, most robots were thoroughly annoyed.

It is I who was spamming 90% of those memes (a few Anons did hop on the bandwagon). I did it because I'm 22 and have been struggling with my sexuality because I was never interested in sex and didn't even know why someone would want to do that.

I took MDMA 5 hours ago alone in my room, with just my pens, papers and a pair of headphones to bump music while I pour out my psyche. MDMA was so powerful, so beneficial. It made everythnig feel safe while I dug through the hidden monsters in my mind. I have so many fresh Ideas for my life! Alas, this trip has also made it abundantly clear that I am actually asexual. I've found peace with myself and will cease to shit up the board with my neuroses

Goodbye Anons and thanks for tolerating me as long as you did. If any of you have any questions about the insanely theraputic effects of MDMA feel free to ask.
>>
File: aluhaakber.jpg (30KB, 299x254px) Image search: [Google]
aluhaakber.jpg
30KB, 299x254px
didnt read your thread but what a shit flag
>>
>>38005336
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson...
I AM FOR REEEAL.
>>
>>38005418
Please read the thread pretty please. I'm being sincere.
>>
>>38005336
Am I forgiven, r9kay? I really want to make things right.
>>
>>38005336
>do MDMA
>turn life around
wtf man that didn't happen for me
i just got happy for a few hours then remembered my life is shit, my gf is still a bitch, and that i want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>38005988
You should do it alone with pen and paper and music and food. I swear it's like 50 therapy session in an hour.
>>
>>38005336
Well, I don't see anything wrong with you, to be honest... But I'm asexual too, so I don't know if it counts.
>>
File: apology.png (32KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
apology.png
32KB, 1152x648px
>>38006555
Thank you. How did you find out you were asexual?
>>
>>38005336
drug addicts belong in prison, please od and die or something if you don't get caught
>>
>>38006585
Well... I also never found the idea of sex appealing. Most people talk about sex as something very interesting and desirable, and you know almost everyone is a pervert in their own way, specially when they're with friends, and that was one of the things that made me feel left out the most. I honestly had many other situations that were worse for me in terms of socializing, but if something felt wrong within me when socializong, was the fact that everyone talked about dirty things and how they found someone attractive (to say the least, most people are very blunt when talking about their sexual desires), and I didn't, and even found those things kind of disgusting.
Never thought much about it, but later on I just realized I wasn't interested in sex, and it happened because I actually started to crave for company, but couldn't bring myself to think about the sexual parts of relationships.
I may also be very closed minded in terms of love and relationships, like being an obsessed puritan or something, but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that.
>>
>>38006893
I get what you're talking about when you mention not fitting into lewd conversations. I just didn't get what they were talking. It's like they have a second hunger for their genitals. I tried really hard to fit in, even had a gf in high school but I just couldn't handle sex. It's gross. I don't want to have sex at all.

>>38005988
Oh and make a list of what you're going to work on before the trip starts. It helps because the trip is short and there's no time to waste.
>>
I'm extremely jelly OP. Good on you.

Because I have extreme issues to do with sex my plan is to fly to Thailand in a couple of years and get surgically castrated. Then hopefully I can be more or less asexual and live a happier life.
>>
I'm gald you were honest and have decided to stop.
I just wish that one person who keeps spamming threads about not having a gf would grow up already. It was funny for five minutes, now it's just weird.
>>
>>38007380
I knew you'd find it funny at first, that's why you get so many of them. It's a fucking joke to you huh faggot? well tfwnogf bugs you too now. deal with it
>>
>>38007380
I'm sorry man. I was projecting outward to sort out issues within myself. Have you ever tried MDMA?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.