[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> when you suddenly have to live with three women and realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

> when you suddenly have to live with three women and realize it is NOT like the harem animes
> 8 months later you understand why domestic violence happens EVERY TIME you hear that passive-aggressive ass "...Ummm?"
> get treated like I'm retarded because I keep their weekly fuck-ups to myself, inadvertently making them feel like goddesses who can do no wrong
> bitch about a dirty house because I left unwashed plates in the kitchen but can't understand that looking at bloody tampon applicators and pads is actually infinitely more disgusting
women was a mistake
>>
File: 1470464975260.gif (704KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1470464975260.gif
704KB, 245x230px
Good luck with your situation. Be cordial and keep to yourself. But I'm gonna assume you're a beta aspie so you're most likely fucked
>>
File: despair.jpg (40KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
40KB, 447x686px
>>38004816
I'v been living with mostly with women all my life and here's the secret to making things work with them there is none. Get the fuck out asap they'll ruin your life and use you as a scape goat the second somone from the outside notices their flawssend help.
>>
>>38004816
Wash your fucking dishes asshole.

Signed: The bucko-destroyer
>>
File: 1498528859686.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498528859686.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>38004816
Better than bring around a bunch of dudes 24/7.

Frat life is absolutely the worst and I hate it.
>>
>>38005046
>frat life
you have no one to blame but yourself stupid normalfag
>>
>>38005034
My five plates are not nearly as bad as an open waste bin with three weeks of bloody pads because they all have their period a week after each other.

>>38004997
Being cordial is bad because I look like a beta retard, going off on them has three fucking strong independent harpies yelling at me about how they refuse to be victim.
> they know I'm mad
> decided they want to all have fun and laugh obnoxiously by my door to show they don't care
> haven't hung out as a unit in the living room in three weeks
> can't prove they're doing it on purpose
> can't not prove it
> thus is the nature of women
>>
>>38004816
If the tampons and the pads are in the bin then you have nothing to complain about. Clean up after yourself.
>>
>>38004816
At best it can be like a harem anime, if a) they like and/or respect you, and you feel similarly towards them, b) your shit is squared away, or at least you aren't the messiest one, and c) you can deal with them being female without sperging out.

b) and c) are your immediate problems, but unless you have a) there isn't much point in fixing them. At least in my case, the harem thing was a distraction from actually meeting and dating new women, and so I don't know if it's worth it in the end.
>>
>>38005357
Disgusting roastie detected. You don't leave your open-faced pad out where people can see. The packaging it comes in? It doubles as a covering to dispose of your bloody fishy tampon/maxi. Girls like you are why public bathrooms are fucking cesspools.

t. grill who isn't a nasty bitch
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-19-19-57-23.png (506KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-19-19-57-23.png
506KB, 960x540px
OP is LITERALLY Kazuma.

Why did you tell Darkness her abs were toned when you were seconds from fucking her?
>>
>>38005276
>I'm to autistic to stand my ground in my own house where I contribute a portion of the rent
>"I'm cordial"
>roommates stand and socialize what can be assumed is the hall where all their rooms are located
>"they're stand outside MY door antagonizing ME! WAAAH!"
>>
>>38005494
I usually wrap my toiliteries in toilet paper before throwing them because I live with my dad and brother but as long as he doesn't have to touch them I don't see a huge problem desu.

>"tee her I'm a qt robot-friendly girl XD I don't have bodily functions XD"

either you're a man or you need to kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>38005494
>t. grill who isn't a nasty bitch
>a girl
Post tits or gtfo here
>>
>>38005276
You sound like a massive cunt, no offense though.
>>
>>38005544
>>38005616
You sound like two toasty roasties, to be honest. I haven't said anything unreasonable.
>>
>>38005616
> insults
> no offense though
Women, everyone. Just be go full cunt instead of being a #sorrynotsorry #badbitch #savage
>>
This fucking thread. A guy posts some legitimate grievances and he proceeds to be called whiny and a cunt by roasties who will never suffer in life. I couldn't like women even if I tried.
>>
>>38005747
>>38006034
> woman
> me
I'm just a guy who really really really hates unwadhed dishes.

Have been this why since ny childhood.

Signed: The Bucko-Destroyer.
>>
>>38004816
dude do what I do completely ignore them
>>
>>38005747
Did even you read my post where I explained where the source of your problem is your beta cuckery and inability to stand your ground, not your roommates explicitly? Nah I'm a nasty "roasty" for giving you a shot of reality and not being someone coddling you and telling you it's the "evol roastie bitches" not you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.