[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Iiterally be yourself bro!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: sm5pu3y1z76z.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
sm5pu3y1z76z.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
Just Iiterally be yourself bro!
>>
File: feel33.jpg (94KB, 318x468px) Image search: [Google]
feel33.jpg
94KB, 318x468px
>>38004317

>just wait around until good stuff magically happens to you!
>"and what if nothing happens? can I kill myself then?"
>NO, you have to wait forever and then die alone.
>"o-ok"
>>
that's actually good advice

t. friendless virgin
>>
>>38004317
This only works for normies
I should just end it all
>>
>>38004317
this is junk

"le don't chase people"
"people will end up chasing you bro (don't tell them they aren't supposed to lol)"
"the end"
>>
>>38004317
Until I got to "And be yourself" I thought it was

Don't chase people
Don't be an example
Don't attract them
Don't work hard
>>
>>38004379
It's fucking moronic advice. It's not even internally consistent.

>don't chase others
>wait for people to come to you

If everyone followed this advice, we'd all be alone because no one would ever come to anyone.
>>
>>38004317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WexPDePNxlA

Very funny. Do you have anymore jokes? We're all jokes here bro let it out
>>
>>38004430
For real
I can't imagine a world where unattractive people weren't trying to impress or be noticed by attractive people. Anybody can deny it all they want, but on average it's fucking human nature to want attention from attractive people.

It's not even a social pressure. There's a better chance of changing that in my opinion than there is of getting people to stop littering
>>
File: 1497321564202.jpg (91KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497321564202.jpg
91KB, 500x250px
>>38004352
Basically, yeah. Stop acting like your life is a tragic drama. Learn to appreciate what you have and stop expecting so much.

>B-b-but C-chad
Fuck off. Someone is always going to have it better than you. Deal with it and move on. The more you complain about what you don't have, the less you will appreciate what you do have. As a result, you only increase your chances of not getting what you want which results in a self inflicted spiral when all you have to literally do is learn to just accept how things are.
>>
Just shut up and suck it up.

Normie! Ree!

Fuck off, you know you could change if you wanted to.
>>
>>38004317
>the margarita philosopher
Should have started with "you know what?"
>>
>>38004430
But that's the thing you don't understand, if you focus on you, the things you are doing will bring you to others. The universe is an ever moving body that is well and capable of bringing others together just as it is capable of bringing others apart.

Be like water.
>>
>>38004525

>stop acting like your life blah blah blah

Kek, Right. That's what all normalfags want deep down. Deep inside, they couldn't give one tenth of a single fuck about us. Just don't inconvenience them with your problems
>"Just suffer quietly so I don't have to see it, Thanks!"

Normalfags are sick people 2bh
>>
>>38004525
if everyone thought like you we'd still be serfs tilling the land for our lords

>don't question or challenge anything just smile and keep your head up and be grateful

it's disgusting how someone like you can exist
>>
>>38004570
I've been focused on me for 5 years and it hasn't brought anyone to my parents basement. What gives?
>>
>>38004605
Right. If you were capable of any amount of rationality, you would realize you are letting these "normies" control how to think and feel about things. Learn to control your own mind, and you will find how irrational you are being.

Stop letting bitter cunts tell you how you should feel. Tell yourself how you should feel. If you aren't capable of doing this, you aren't capable of being rational.
>>
>>38004654

>Tell yourself how you should feel

You and I both know that's not how feelings work at all. I can't "tell" my brain to do anything. It's not a dog on a leash, retard
>>
>>38004654
You're a bitter cunt telling me how to feel, though
>>
>>38004625
That's not what I'm saying at all. You keep on creating strawmen of extremes while completely avoiding any actual understanding.

What you want in life is more or less outside of what you are capable of at the genetic level. Understand who you are at the genetic level and then go up from there. Stop trying to jump around without understanding why you are thinking or feeling the way you do about things. What you want in life is an addition onto a base form. As a result, you can indeed change what it is you want to add to the base form, but you have to realize this additional want has been given to you to take you from your base form and to keep you from understanding you.

>>38004641
I can't answer that for you. You are the only one capable of deciding what you want in life.
>>
>>38004686
>It's not a dog on a leash

Yes it is. This is what a consciousness allows you to do. This is what reflection is. Hell, this is what cognitive behavioral therapy is. It teaches you how to challenge your own way of thinking and how to gain control over who you are. It's about control and self discipline. Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't.

>>38004698
If you say so.
>>
>>38004430

"chase" implies a sense of desperation and unnecessary persistence, it's not the same as letting a relationship naturally form in a social situation
>>
File: 1498562927884.jpg (50KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
1498562927884.jpg
50KB, 720x713px
>>38004317
>don't chase people
this is true. you shouldn't rely on attention just to be happy. chasing is desperate
>Be an example
Being an example implies you have worth. Why would you not want that?
>attract them
attract others by working hard and being an example
>work hard
The most basic advice. But work hard for what matters
>be yourself
you could criticize that. You should only be the "best" version of yourself. But being honest with who you are and what you want is important
>people who belong will come in and stay
Also true. Live your life and focus on yourself. People will cross your path and want to know you, that is, if you follow the above steps

why is this bad advice again? or are you guys just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>38004430
>If everyone followed this advice, we'd all be alone because no one would ever come to anyone.

That's the same logic people use when people argue against those who say "my vote doesn't matter", "well what if everyone thought like you?" but the truth is everyone doesn't think like you. There will always be desperate people in the world, there will always be more consumers than creators, its up to you to take advantage of it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.