[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me in 8th grade >This Japanese toy called a kendama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Be me in 8th grade
>This Japanese toy called a kendama got really popular
>it's the late 2000s and sillybandz had already gone out of style
>Every chad had some cool trick that he could do
>After begging my mom to get me one she finally caved in and bought a cool one for me
>Normal wooden base and a red ball
>Practice with it every day when I got home to impress all of the chads
>Finally get the courage to show the chads that I can do cool kendama tricks
>I sperg out and fuck up each time I try to get the ball onto the spike
>They laugh at me
>One asks me to follow him into the bathroom to show me how to do one of the tricks
>Im embarrassed and naive so I follow him
>He tells me to drop my pants
>Confused as fuck
>My stupid ass does it anyways
>He asks me to spread my legs
>My stupid ass does it
>He begins to push the ball into my anus
>I start to whimper and ask what he's doing and how it's going to be a good trick
>"Shh anon I'm telling you it's going to be great"
>He finishes shoving the ball up my ass and drags me outside
>mfw my pants are still down and the base of the kendama is dangling from the ball string
>The group of chads starts laughing
>Im too afraid to take the ball out of my asshole in front of them so I ran back into the bathroom and took it out and sat in there until the period ended
>Nobody but the Chads knew it happened because they knew they would get in trouble
>>
Bumping because this story needed to be told on here in its own thread
>>
>>38004220
Why? It's just more gay bullshit..i don't even like coming to this board now because it always ends up like this.
>>
>tfw I thought this was gonna be a relatable story
>I was not wrong
>>
How can you be so autistic you let someone sexually assault you
>>
>>38005550
Implying any of that is originally true
>>
>>38004123
bro i bet you cant even kenflip
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.