[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, how fucked am i, and what do i do? > Be me texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: help_me.jpg (164KB, 1154x1072px) Image search: [Google]
help_me.jpg
164KB, 1154x1072px
robots, how fucked am i, and what do i do?
> Be me texting with a 7/10 from tinder for 2 weeks
> We talk a bunch every day, she texts if i dont
> Go on a date, everything goes great and at the end she says she definetly wants to see me again
> she hugs me
Then i decided not to be a beta fag once
> take her hand
> say that i kinda expected more
> say i wanted a kiss, hold her
> she instantly says "i dont kiss on the first date sorry"
> incredibly awkward hug follows
> says bye directly after
> we go home
>She texted me a few messages after saying i looked unpleased at the end
> say that "i wouldnt mind kissing on a first date"
> she tells me she forgives me
It's now 2 days later and she doesnt text me at all anymore.. Did i fuck up badly not beeing beta for once?
>>
Hm doesn't sound too bad..she knows you're a man and have your desires, I think the fact that you tried to kiss her actually flattered her, who wouldn't go for a kiss after a nice first date? Your text afterwards sounds a bit needy tho..you should text her again, if she's acting weird and you're sure that she's cool and understanding you should maybe apologize in a sincere way, saying that you're not that experienced with women and didn't know to handle that awkward situation..don't expect that to work with every woman tho
>>
File: WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg (107KB, 528x662px) Image search: [Google]
WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg
107KB, 528x662px
>>38003295

not a beta.
just the usual retarded autistic sperglord
>>
>>38003295
Just set up the next date some women have stupid rules met a girl who wouldn't fuck me on first date but was doing ass to mouth with me the next night
>>
>>38003295
Text her. She feels insecure about your intentions, probably someone broke ver heart before.
Text her before its too late. Right now she os thinking that you only wanted something physical with her and that's why you never called again.

Don't push yourself over her too hard. Say you want to go out again. Say that she doesn't need to feel preassured into kissing you nor anything. Says that you value the fact that she wants to form an emotional conection with you. That's what she wants to hear.
Pls don't be a douche.
girl here
>>
>>38003753
Not him, but thanks Anon for sharing advice.
>>
>>38003295
You come off a little aggressive from your description, but the fact that she's still talking to you means you're still in the game.
>>
File: 17362.jpg (332KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
17362.jpg
332KB, 1045x1500px
>>38003295
She would have kissed Chad, buddy.
>>
>>38003295

Live and learn, friend. Plenty of sluts to go around.

Little tip; act natural. Don't do something to tick some imaginary box in your head, just relax and enjoy yourself. If the mood gets horny then take what's yours and give her a good seeing to.

Don't be a fucking creep! Good luck on your noble quest, faggot! Much love.
>>
Op still has a chance.
You can save yourself by saying that you feel sorry that you creeped her out and that it was your first date so you were inexperienced.

You should still not kiss her after a second date, now that she knows youre inexperienced in dating, she will probably make the next move. Be patient and give her time and space.
>>
Nahhhh, if she's not crazy bitch everything should be fine. Apologize her once, then move on and be cool about. Maybe even make joke about it
>>
>>38003295
Just give up on her bro. That's not that bad of a rejection. Move onto the next girl.
>>
>>38003295
Just give up and move on to the next one.
Despite what these retards say, there's no recovering after you screw upon the first date. Speaking from experience, you absolutely have to do and say everything right on the first date. If you mess up, she has plenty of other guys that would be glad to date her.

Pro tip: if you're attractive, everything you say and do will be right.
Pro tip 2: if you were attractive, she would have kissed you.
>>
File: 1497501208711.jpg (37KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497501208711.jpg
37KB, 400x491px
>>38003295
>ask for a kiss
>not beta
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.