[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turn 20 in a few weeks and look like I'm 14. Nobody takes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 1498556315717.png (77KB, 1728x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1498556315717.png
77KB, 1728x1328px
I turn 20 in a few weeks and look like I'm 14. Nobody takes me seriously, girls ignore me, and guys make fun of me. All my "friends" are mentally ill (they're the only kinds of people willing to associate with someone as rock-bottom as myself) and even they fuck with me and don't respect me. I hardly ever get included in anything social and rarely have an excuse to leave the house. I'm in college studying accounting and have decent grades but I feel tremendously unfulfilled and let down by the world -- what's the fucking point of getting any kind of professional degree when I just know nobody wants to hire someone that looks like an immature child. Life is suffering and it's been that way ever since I was 11 and started falling behind on the development spectrum (had to take T shots to onset puberty when I was 16). I want to kill myself just about everyday but the thought of living and dying for nothing makes me sick. I'm not an idiot but I have no faith in myself to do better because nobody - not ONE person - ever has shown that they believe in me. My parents are old fucks getting ready to retire to California and just assume I'm fine because I never express my true feelings and have always tried to remain positive but god damn I'm nearing my rope's end.

Someone, anyone help me contain these feels ;_;
>>
I think people who are 20 are still kids desu.
>>
>>38002557
i think people who are over 30 have brain scleration that prevents them from making good art
>>
>>38002527
i turn 20 in july
>>
don't drink milk,it's literally estrogen,it'll make you shorter and look younger,eat more red meats,for testosterone and it'll help you slowly look more old
>>
>>38002527
I'm 19 and 6'4, being short is a meme, unless you're like, sub 5'4 you're fine, yeah being tall gives me access to girls who only like tall guys but I actually still have to look good.
>>
I feel the same but a couple of years older. Don't have any advice unfortunately. Just wanted to let you know someone can relate.
>>
>>38002591
Good think I'm not over 30 and not an artist. It's just I see so many post of people who are like

>I'm 20 and a virgin I should kill my self
>I'm 20 and jobless loser.

You haven't even really started living life yet.
>>
>>38002613
OP here, I'm a little under 5'8'' (140Ibs) but still get made fun of for being small. My theory is that when I'm sitting down, it's easy for people to pass me off as being some little tween -- that is of course until I stand up and start speaking (I guess I have a deep voice). Basically so long as you look your age, I'd agree that height doesnt really matter unless you're midget-tier, but these rules sadly don't apply when you're ~average height and look extremely young

>>38002611
i-is this true? I drink a shit ton of milk and probably not as much water as I should but also have never broken/strained any bones and I've ate shit on a skateboard plenty of times. I'm surprised I havent broken my wrist at least 5 times by now
>>
>>38002746
Take it from me, I used to look fairly young but since I've lost a fair amount of weight due to stress and non-meme depression it's as if my body has had a wake up call, or maybe I just look rough as fuck all the time now
>>
>>38002746
>Basically so long as you look your age, I'd agree that height doesnt really matter
height is a pretty big factor as to whether or not you'd look your age.
>>
>>38002786
Also about that milk section, I drink a fair amount of milk, I have tea twice a day and I get a milkshake everytime I go shopping pretty much, and I shop near daily, or used to
>>
>>38002527
Just kill yourself, no one will remember you when you die anyway
>>
>>38002791
no, I'm sorry but you couldn't be more wrong about this. Try being a young man with baby cheeks, no facial hair, thin/straight child-like head hair, and a small body frame. You gotta be at least 5'10'' for people to overlook that
>>
>>38002527
I AM A MANLET I HAVE BIRD BONES PLEASE END MY SUFFERING.
>>
>>38002841
Were you meant to quote someone else? Because it feels like we're agreeing with each other here. You're saying yourself that height can make up for it, so height is a big factor as I put it.
>>
>>38002875
my bad, I think I misread your post. Yea I guess I agree with you -- it just sucks because I'm stuck between manlet and average height and still get shat on by everyone (even old people) for looking like a lost child
>>
File: 1497378438283.png (2MB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497378438283.png
2MB, 650x750px
>>38002613
Most tall men are not unattractive
Not all tall men are attractive
But all attractive men are tall
>>
>>38002600
whens ur b-day?

july 29th reporting
>>
Glad someone made this thread. I'm just like you except I'm turning 22 this winter. My face looks like that of a 13 year old.
>fat round cheeks even though I'm 6ft 165lbs
>childish looking eyes
>extremely juvenile hairline (opposite of "u" shape)
At least I'm not very short, but that's because my dad is 6'1" and mom 5'7". I look like a child in photos. I can't grow a beard (50-60 thin hairs is not a beard) either which makes sense since I look so young.

>at least you'll le look young when you're 40
Dumb fucking meme. 15-25 are supposed to be the best years of your life and I've never had a chance because of this dumb fucking defect/condition. I wasted my best years looking like an early teenager. It's like I stopped developing at 14.
>>
>>38002941
As I've said, I've pushed the limits of theoretical reality. Everything from here on out is purely speculation unless backed by science.
>>
>>38002941
>But all attractive men are tall
Nah this isn't true
>>
File: 1498602252012.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498602252012.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>38002941
No matter how many girls i talk to or how many tinder matches I get, my social retardation finds a way to ruin it
>>
File: nhrmniud684z.jpg (30KB, 540x327px) Image search: [Google]
nhrmniud684z.jpg
30KB, 540x327px
>there are middle school girls taller than you
I really fucking hate life, but at least I have an excuse as to why I'm such a failure.
>>
>>38002950
I'm not sure why, but I always thought that young looking men wouldn't really have any trouble with befriending people. Mostly because I've seen popular girls or girls in general befriend the 'designated cute guy' in my school, college etc.

Do you have any friends irl? I imagine that it'd be easy for you to find someone who'd want to date you, considering that female pedos exist. Or are you just ugly/antisocial?
>>
>>38002527
Take plenty of advantage of this, and by plenty of advantage I mean hang with 14-17 hs kids, have a general good time and fuck that thight underage pussy without a worry, bitches aint gonna card you or shit

I used to do this till last year, people also used to tell me i looked 14-15 at most one year ago when I was 20 and a half, 5'7 manlet and full time NEET, but didnt narry a worry and had all the time of the world in my hands, then I started wagecucking. Now one year later im almost 22 and people tells me I look 19 min. You may not think of it as a big deal but its very soul crushing to see the youthness fade away off your face so dont complain and take care of your skin. I started to hang out less with these kids who thought I was 15 right after I started wagecucking and eventually vanished off their radars when one day I looked in the mirror and saw laugh lines, dull lifeless skin and giant eyebags, realizing I couldnt fool anybody anymore...
>>
File: 1454343389504.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454343389504.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>38003046
young looking men =/= late bloomers

and fuck that "you'll be happy when you're 40 and look like a college kid" shit. Nothing infuriated me more than hearing this. Also I hate to break it to you, but true young-looking men are bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of social attractiveness. Young looking girls are fetishized enough for it to be normal but young-looking men are just sad and pitied. At least that's been my experience during my short time on Earth (hell)
>>
Become a femboy and be a bottom with some men and die of from a cold brought on by AIDS
>>
>>38003089
And how did you get to know them?
>>
File: damn you.jpg (44KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
damn you.jpg
44KB, 750x521px
>>38003089
mfw I started to befriend the alpha freshmen at my high school but graduated the same year and stopped talking to them after starting college. I can't get a fuckin break
>>
>>38003141
It's not about young or old it's about attractive or unattractive.
>>
Yes the milk thing is true,I used to be like you,but then stopped drinking milk all the fucking time,within a year it was obviously helping
>>
>>38003046
>young looking men wouldn't really have any trouble with befriending people
No one wants to be associated with a 13 year old. No one respects you. It's much worse if you're a guy.
>girls in general befriend the 'designated cute guy'
Why would I give a fuck about some roastie's friendship? There's no such thing.
>Do you have any friends irl?
No.
>I imagine that it'd be easy for you to find someone who'd want to date you
Absolute nonsense.
>female pedos exist
Female pedos go for Chadlets and it exclusively happens in elementary and high schools. It's too late for that. Pedophiles don't want young looking adults, they want actual kids.
>Or are you just ugly/antisocial?
Not particularly ugly, but I'm antisocial.
>inb4 see, le that's your problem
No.
>>
File: 1489526721078.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1489526721078.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>38003155
Walking my dog at the park, made small talk with a 15 guy who also was walking his dog, a big labradoodle, eventaully became friends and introduced me to a lot of his acquaintances. It basically was having a second chance at the whole hs experience for one more year, but this time I knew how to act and what to do and actually played it out well, even better than my actual hs time. I still have dreams about hanging out with these kids or being a teen in hs again, old guys like us are just mean...
>>
>>38002950
This has been studied pretty extensively by evolutionary biologists, and is formally known as neoteny

>[in reference to men] To compare the effects of directional and stabilizing selection on facial paedomorphosis Wehr used graphic morphing to alter appearances to make faces appear more or less juvenile. The results concluded that the effect of averageness was preferred nearly twice over juvenile trait characteristics which indicates that stabilizing selection influences facial preference, and averageness was found more attractive than the retention of juvenile facial characteristics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
>>
>>38002527
so whats you're height?
>>
>>38003342
You look young but imo attractive. But of course I'm a guy so I understand if you dismiss what I think, I would've done the same.
>>
>>38003342
Are you op? Also enjoy your ban
>>
>>38003375
well thanks I guess

>>38003430
lol I shoulda known I'd get banned for showing my adult face on an 18+ website. fucking kill me now
>>
>>38003375
Seconding this
You look like you're around 19, but then again I've never been great at guessing how old or young a person is.
Also I'm a girl (female) and you look attractive to me (and probably other people as well).

>>38003430
Idk m8 it was related to the topic, so I don't see why he'd get banned.
>>
>>38003476
>lol I shoulda known I'd get banned for showing my adult face on an 18+ website. fucking kill me now
Nah he's just referring to this board's rule against posting your face.
>>
>>38003336
This is actually a scientific mystery. There is clear directional selection favoring neotenic traits in humans. In humans females drive sexual selection. Females find neotenic traits unattractive in men, favoring stabilizing selection of "average" traits. However men find neotenic traits in females attractive, indicating that men are driving the selective forces behind this.

Why/how this is possible is still unknown, and doesn't cleanly fit into current evolutionary models.
>>
>>38003342
i didn't read shit besides the OP, but you don't look straight 14 years old, man. of course you have a youthful look, but from that one picture you're dealing with a pretty decent hand actually (says me from god knows how far away)

you mention that nobody's gonna hire someone that looks like an immature child? shit, you've still got a year and a half or two on your undergraduate, right? you've got some time to fill out, man

also i'm an ungodly 5'10'' 120lb skellington, and people at parties (strangers) and certainly friends don't make fun of how I look. everyone in the room knows that I'm a twig-man and I know it too and nobody gives a fuck

fucking telling you man, it might seem like bullshit, but its the attitude, way of speaking, etc in large part. i've got a nice deep voice as well, doesn't really fit how i look and i feel like that's an advantage i benefit from

you'll be alright if you can sort your noggin out
>>
>>38002611
shit i love milk
>>
>>38003498
>>38003476
Dont you newfigs know about the new "no camwhoring" rule on r9k? Its on the fucking first page
>>
>>38003342
Goodby manlet. Short on height, and brains
>>
>>38003603
Come hang out with me, do you wanna hang out?
>>
>>38003549
>>38003498
I appreciate the positivity guys, maybe I need to see a therapist ;_;

>>38003613
>>38003603
I'm not asking people to r8 me or unloading a folder of selfies. It's 1 picture that's highly related to the main point of this thread -- try harder next time
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (422KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
422KB, 1800x1800px
>>38003342
i was also expecting you to look ugly. You have a good face. Good job

The only thing i'm mad about is that you forgot to FUCKING LIFT IDIOT.
How dare you disrespect precious testosterone.

Left: 150 lbs
Right: 190 lbs

Cant believe retards don't lift when injecting gods nectar.
>>
>>38004395
to be fair, I was like 4'10'' and already showed signs of scoliosis when I was 16 and started taking T shots. My doctor actually advised me not to work out for fear it would stunt my growth or exacerbate my scoliosis. That's all over with now though and I do want to start lifting. I also wanna take Muay Thai and learn how to fight but tfw no money for lessons
>>
>>38002527
You're crying now but you'll be able to use it to your advantage when you're over 25 and banging high school sluts
>>
Drop out of uni. Work in the trades. Our country needs more people who aren't being brainwashed into college and leading lives they don't want. You're important to us, all you have to do it work to see that.
>>
>>38002527
Go to the gym and grow a beard. If you're a manlet, move to the American Southwest. Most of the people there have mexican in them and are under 5'8.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.