[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any uncut robots here dealing with phimosis? it fucking sucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tight-foreskin-phimosis.jpg (40KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
tight-foreskin-phimosis.jpg
40KB, 848x565px
Any uncut robots here dealing with phimosis? it fucking sucks. I want to cure but i don't want to get circumcised
>>
>>38001503
Stretch it a tiny bit every day, it will really hurt at the start but keep doing it.

I did this at 13
>>
If non-surgical treatment doesn't work, there are surgeries that can treat phimosis without destroying your foreskin. Don't even think about asking a doctor who doesn't do these surgeries about them. If he doesn't do them himself, he'll tell you they don't work, because he doesn't stand to make money out of the deal and/or he doesn't really know anything about it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18701144

This is only one of several less extreme surgical treatments for phimosis. The satisfaction rate was very high and the foreskin is preserved.

There are other techniques too. You have to talk to a doctor who actually does procedures like this. Ones who don't will give you inaccurate info.
>>
does anyone else have a spotty foreskin? also my japs eye has tiny spots aswell
>>
>>38001503
Sometimes I'm glad my parents cut my foreskin against my will
>>
>>38001503
Stretching worked for me, like >>38001536 advises. My foreskin went from fully non-retractable to completely retractable. I can't remember how long it took but i'm pretty sure it was weeks and not months.

Don't go for surgery; stretching works, is safe and doesn't impact the sensitivity of your penis. And remember (since it seems a lot of people don't know) that it is perfectly safe to have sex when you have phimosis, so long as you use a condom. The condom is tight enough to hold everything in place so there is no chance of your foreskin being forced back or ripping.
>>
>>38001503
uncut and proud yup
>>
you can tell a doctor about it and have them prescribe you a steroid cream, you use that in addition to stretching exercises and it should be cured in 2-3 weeks
>>
mate its fucking easy here lad ill break it down for you

>pull back foreskin a tiny bit every time you shower
>eventually it comes free
>you hit the smegma jackpot

you better fucking savour that smegma anon it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to scrape that lovely jubbly lifetime build up of dick cheese off your cock and fucking eat it
>>
>>38001503
Used to. I started by pulling always when I was in shower. It took time, no idea how long but now it's like normal
>>
Yes. I had this for ages it felt like my dick was going to rip and bleed everywhere when I did it.

Honestly just slowly slide it back bit by bit whenever you remember. I do it in the shower. It gets better op. No matter how bad it feels to begin with.
>>
What worked for me was buying Castor Oil ( which is a like a wonderoil for all skin problems i found out) applying this to my foreskin and stretching it while this stuff is on there. Dont let them cut your stuff off, it will stretch
>>
>>38001503
I had mild phimosis, i was able to cure it through stretching, but i still have a tight frenulum, tho. I'm trying to stretch it, but it seem it just get micro-tears, i'm worried that scar tissue will form and it will be even tighter.
>>
I have severe phimosis. I have never seen my own glans and it will hurt it doesn't get stretched back. Yesterday I finally started streating using 2 Q-tips. Thankfully my case wasn't as severe as others. I managed to fit both in and started stretching. There are others who can't even fit a single Q-tip in and need to waste money on "stretching tools".
Only stretched for around 2 minutes. I'll do it for 10 tomorrow. Surgery is not needed no matter how bad your case is.
This is the guide I'm using.
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

Good luck senpai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.