[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How weird is it to ask a girl that you invited over to "watch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: test.jpg (74KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
74KB, 350x350px
How weird is it to ask a girl that you invited over to "watch a movie" to take an std test with one of those home std kits?
>>
Extremely weird, she'll probably call it off. But it's better to be safe than sorry, even if that keeps you a virgin
>>
>>38001466
They do NOT take kindly to it even if you make sure they know its a "better safe than sorry" thing and not an accusation as that makes them think you think they're a whore.
>>
>>38001588
>getting a blowjob while wearing a condom

anon
>>
>>38001466
In general girls get very mad if you make it look like you don't trust them, even it's logical. She probably will leave and never contact you again.
>>
>>38001705
sounds like somebody doesn't know how sex happens
>>
>>38001466
It's easier to get some Chad do her first that dumps her after fucking and then test him, while you get the depressed roastie slut afterwards
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>38001622
>getting an std from receiving a blow job
>>
I've never done anything with a girl, but what I imagine in my head would be something along the lines of:
>"um, sorry to have to ask, but just checking you are clean and stuff right?"
>"it's not you specifically, it's just I have to check"
This is probably why I'm still a virgin. But hey better to be cautious right?
>>
File: std.png (49KB, 947x882px) Image search: [Google]
std.png
49KB, 947x882px
>>38001832
educate yourself anon
>>
>>38001878
>unprotected
you can get mono from kissing fyi
>>
>>38001878
Do you get an STD test before you kiss a girl?
>>
>>38001466
Just play it off as a joke.

>haha my friend gave me this STD kit??? no idea why, I'm a virgin hahaha... hey, wouldn't it be super funny if you took it? hahahaha we'd surely have a laugh
>>
This paranoia is the only thing holding me back from losing my virginity. I really don't care about having a relationship (and even if I cared I'd not get anyone.I'm so utterly unlovable). However, I want sex really bad. I want dick. Especially to suck dick. But I don't crave for dick so much I'm ready to risk getting HIV or some shit like that and I realize asking for one night stand to go take a test is a loaded request + autistic.

Fucking hell, why can't taking sexual health seriously be standard so I'd not come off as a weirdo? tfw dying a virgin because of this autism
>>
>>38001960
Only if there are sores. Which are quite noticeable.

>>38001971
Yes. You look at her. If you see sores, you turn 360 and walk away.
>>
If you asked me to take one of those I would and when it came back that I was clean I would leave and never talk to you again.
>>
>>38001466

Look I get being smart with this and everything and I know it's a joke but I think the message might be a little too pro-active on /r9k/, trust me man they are looming around every corner.

I accept the risk myself my STD test is just a character test, get to know a girl and it's pretty easy to tell if she would have an STD or not, I say would meaning she would run the risk.

If you think she would, wear a condom and deal with the shitty blowjob, or don't even fuck her even with protection I'd be pretty freaked.

If you trust her, accept that your running a risk and go in naked - or not, wear a condom then as well - but don't test her.
>>
>>38001466
This is the sort of thing you shouldn't have to worry about in a civilized society. Sexual liberation was a mistake.
>>
File: swab.png (305KB, 982x598px) Image search: [Google]
swab.png
305KB, 982x598px
>>38002116
Keep in mind, this is what you have to do, to perform it on a male.
>>
>>38002120
False. Sores, this goes for herpes to, only male the risk higher but you can still catch it regardless.
>>
>>38002116
You just described me anon.
>>
>>38002116
where do you live? i'd let you test me
>>
>>38002189
Wouldn't that hurt?! Won't you damage something?
>>
>>38002314
Northern Europe

>Got muted because my ''comment was not original''

What the fuck
>>
>>38002667
It hurts like a motherfucker cause lube would ruin the results but unless you're being violent about it theres no damage it'll just burn for a few days.
>>
>>38001466
>Extremely weird, she'll probably call it off
>>38001747
>She probably will leave and never contact you again.

not probably. come on. no matter how you look at it, this is not normal behavior. I
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.