[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit neet story that gives me heart palpatations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1480552954470.jpg (44KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1480552954470.jpg
44KB, 500x484px
>my sister gets a douche boyfriend that has either had no job or complains about how he hates his shitty job

>inevitably meet this guy over christmas, i already knew it spelt trouble for me, as he's a massive normie that plays in a band and is jealous of everything it seems

>learn that he's mad jelly about me being a comfy NEET whilst he had ragie wagied lost his job and has been looking for a new job now, so he's prolly been on the phone reporting me already...

>my sister's ex-husband before this had reported me to disabilities claiming there is nothing wrong with me whereby i had to go through the whole process of getting NEETBUX all over again.

>the other day my sister visited my mother's house whilst i was there for lunch (yes my mother still cooks me lunch everyday), she told us that her shitty boyfriend has applied to be a support worker (tard wrangler) and is in the process of selection for the job

>start sweating, immediately suspect her piece of shit boyfriend is purposefully trying to get this job so he can report me and use his 'professional opinion' on the matter to carry more weight, been feeling every day for over a week since then

>this faggot has caused me distress, i don't even know if it's true or what but in the future if this bastard gets the job and i get some neetbux claim letter denying me i am just going to go and kill the fucker with an axe.
>>
>>38000588
>plays in a band
>bad thing
>>
>>38000588
>this faggot has caused me distress, i don't even know if it's true or what but in the future if this bastard gets the job and i get some neetbux claim letter denying me i am just going to go and kill the fucker with an axe.
You have everything planned out perfectly as is.
What do you need us for?
>>
>>38000610
smhtbh "plays in a band" is "modelling" for guys.
>>
>>38000622

nothing, it was just story time

did you like the story?

this is how jealous normies get murdered by robots
>>
File: Real GF Venn Diagram.png (153KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
Real GF Venn Diagram.png
153KB, 1100x950px
OP, I know exactly how you feel. Normies are sadistic, malicious creatures. They thrive off hurting anyone perceived as low social status. The best thing you can do is keep all your disability paperwork in order, and be prepared to rebuttal anything that braindead normie does. I know there are lawyers that will apparently work for free initially and just take some of your NEETbux afterwards for payment, but hopefully you won't even need to go so far as to get legal council. Simply submitting a proper rebuttal to the disability office should be enough.

Also, this exact same situation is happening on a wide scale on Reddit. Normies are desperately working to shut down the subreddit "/r/incels" (aka a subreddit exclusively for involuntary celebite NEETs and kissless virgins) simply because normies are sick, twisted individuals who don't want us to have a community where us NEETs feel comfortable in.

Keep fighting the good fight OP. If your story ends with a heroic bang, make sure you leave us a video monologue so we can all remember you and drink to your memory.
>>
>>38000648
No, modeling is modeling for guys, idiot. Playing in a band is playing in a band

t. Male model
>>
>>38000707

thanks, i figure i can just kill him if he pushes me too far, i would get away with it too for being mentally unstable (which i am)

it would be like pottery wouldn't it?

normie tries to get robots NEETbux cut claiming the robot is normal and can function appropriately in society and that i should get a job, gets violently murdered by robot instead because mentally unstable

POTTERY.
>>
>>38000707

also since it's happened before with my sister's ex-husband that caused me to go through the entire humiliation process again that is proving you are unfit and having to go to appointments with normie psychologists for months.

i just don't have the mental stamina to do all that again and if it reaches that point again i am just going to snap
>>
>>38000707

reddit doesn't sound like a good place to post desu, it's basically a normie hang out and the mods there must look for robots posting and they flag them and get their IP and then next thing you know they have your details and are informing the local athorities about the robot

amarite?
>>
>>38000823
>>38000862
Man, I wholeheartedly relate. What I don't understand is, why are normies so sadistic and vile that they antagonize us? They know we have nothing, where as normies have everything. Us NEETs have nothing to lose, no fear of death, no fear of consequences. Normies are essentially poking a live bomb, yet they'll surely act so surprised and astounded when the bomb violently explodes, destroying their filthy normie lives in a sea of fire.

Also, to any law enforcement perusing this thread, OP was clearly talking about defending himself in self-defense. OP is not a danger to himself or others and would never harm an innocent person. Anything resembling the possibility of a "threat" herein this thread were not threats at all and demonstrably intended to be in self defense.

>>38001031
Precisely. That's happened quite a few times. Normies scrounge any incel, NEET, etc subreddit looking for posts to report to law enforcement. It's absolutely sickening that normies spend so much time harassing us robots.
>>
>>38001104

Their sadistic behaviour is animalistic in nature, it's like they sense weakness when they see such inferior physical specimins.

The guy is actually jealous of me being NEET, when I don't go anywhere apart from my mom's house for lunch, I don't have a girlfriend (ever, i'm 35 and a virgin) let alone any friends, I don't drive as it would be unsafe for me to do so as I would panic and then behave irrationally.

I have no life, I am practically the walking dead or a wouded animal and the normie smells blood and desires to finish me off so they can derive some sort of pleasure from doing so.
>>
>>38000823
schizos like you should be lined up and shot before you take the life of and innocent person
>>
>>38001335
Precisely, well said. Thank fuck there's a single light at the end of the tunnel - the beta uprising. When they push betas to the brink, some of them will inevitably snap and go postal. Normies will immediately pretend to play the victim but we all know they have blood on their hands. In this modern era, where robots like us are treated worse than ever before, it's about to get real Supreme.
>>
>>38001402

fuck off you normie cunt

you provoke and then surprised when you are bitten?
>>
>>38000784
modeling is modeling for gay guys
'i play in a band' is modeling for straight/confused bi guys
>>
>>38001402
And before you
>jealous wagie
Im a neet schizo too, you just make us look like shit. I hope .40 fragments sever your brainstem.
>>
>thread is literally filled with reddit spacing
Jesus christ this place has really gone to shit
>>
>>38000707
>NEETs are plebbit

it all makes sense now
>>
>>38001402
t. armchair psychologist who doesn't know what schizo means but tosses the word around
>>
>>38001402
That's like saying "normies like you should be lined up and shot before you take the life of an innocent NEET."

If you try to destroy a robot's livelihood, and essentially threaten them with starvation and death, don't you dare act surprised when they fight back.
>>
>>38001335
maybe if NEETS weren't so smug about being parasitic leeches on society people wouldn't get irritated by you and work against you?
>>
>>38001470
Explicit paranoia sounds symptomatic of a schizo spectrum disorder.
>>
>>38001479
neets aren't the same as robots, tubby. there is some overlap, but a majority of robots actually have jobs or study.
>>
>>38001479
Like a normie even CARES about your life. Take your fucking meds you cretin.
>>
>>38001518
>>38001542
It's not paranoia if it's already happened once before. That's like if someone punches you in the face, then a week later you see that person and fear him doing it again. It's not paranoia, and it's not an irrational fear.
>>
>>38000588
Find out where he is doing his training and call in pretending to be a concerned citizen saying you saw him hit a kid.
>>
>>38001572
>a blu blu its happened before! I have these highly biased and subjective reasons that objectively confirm my paranoid delusions!
>>
Stab him to death
>>
>>38000784
>>38001442
Ex model who used to be in a band here. He's kind of right. Unless you're getting paid for it they're just gay hobbies.
>>
>>38001442
It's funny that you say that since most people seem to think male models are all gay but I've only ever met one or two gay male models and I've worked in fashion for a long time. I actually dated Barbara Palvin when she was an up and coming model
>>
>>38000588

What's the score with your sister?

She into sneaky faggots that try to fuck her brother over? If so, what a bitch!
>>
>>38001621
I gotta disagree with you there. What shows have you walked in? I actually got discovered because I was fronting a popular local band at the time
>>
>>38001655

she's about to hit the wall (40) and the past few years her boyfriends quality has dropped dramatically,

when she was in her 20's she was able to have successful boyfriend who had careers and a lot of money and were able to take care of themselves and their finances....

but now this current boyfriend is the worse one yet, HE HAS NOTHING & seems really pissed off that he has to get a job too.
>>
>>38001591
I'm not OP so I can't provide objective evidence of whether it's happened before or not, but if he was approved for disability and then forced to go through the entire process again, he's likely accurate in saying that someone reported him (considering fraud reports are actively encouraged.) http://www.disability-benefits-help.org/blog/social-security-disability-benefits-fraud

Nonetheless, your use of "a blu blu" betrays your motivations. Only the absolute worst, most obnoxious Tumblrtards use that inane phrase "a blu blu." It's most common in women, but also found in Neogaf users both male and female. "A blu blu" immediately discredits your post via its childish, infantile intention.
>>
>>38001791

OP here, i didn't make that post and I don't even know what 'a blu blue' is.
>>
>>38001691
Did a lot of Toronto fashion week shows for various collections between 2011-2015. Basically another seasonal paycheque would walk in 3-5 shows/week and make a couple grand. Did a couple promotional shows and press events for Hugo Boss, Denham, Citizens of Humanity, and Bellstaff here and there too but never went full time. Really wish I would have broken into editorial where the real money was.
>>
>>38001718

Pfft, what a pair of rats.

If you want to kill two birds with one stone, find an excuse to start and argument with the prick and tell him what you think of him in the most obnoxious and fucktarded way possible. Have a few too many drinks before dinner to ease the flow of your verbal curbstomp.

If all goes well, drama is created while your ruse is reinforced. Blood is supposed to be thicker than water.
>>
>>38001820
Don't worry, it's just some obnoxious roasties (or beta cucks) from Tumblr leaking in. "A blu blu" is a phrase they frequently use to attempt to make fun of robots, sort of like "woe is me."
>>
>>38001843

yeah but my father and sister's blood is O negative, whilst my mother's and my blood are A positive.

i am estranged from my father, for decades now and my sister is very distant.

Perhaps I see her once a month, last time was when she managed to talk me mother into giving her $3000. (not the first time)
>>
>>38001945

thanks it does sound degenerate.

also the posts about 'models' in this thread almost are like bot posts mentioning celebs, that or a team of derailers.
>>
>>38002032
>also the posts about 'models' in this thread almost are like bot posts mentioning celebs, that or a team of derailers.
This, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on that. Honestly though it says a lot about the normie thought process - they cannot relate to the depths of our depression, misery and suffering, so instead they focus on superficial aspects like how the normie plays in a band. It saddens the fuck out of me how this whole thread was essentially infested with normies, I wish /r9k/ would go back to the way it used to be. I know it was always bad, but never this bad.
>>
>>38001992

Well as long as your old dear sticks by you. Doesn't sound like pissing your damaged goods of a sister would be much in the way of collateral damage judging by how you've described her character.
>>
>>38001829
Oh, neat. Editorial is fun but you can't beat the runway in my opinion. In recent years I did CDGH+, Junya Watanabe, Helmut Lang, Walter van Beirendonck, Jil Sander, and Raf Simons. I just got asked back again for CDGH+ next year. All the traveling back and forth during fashion weeks can get tiring but its well worth the money
>>
>>38002108

yes, it was interesting to hear from you i feel exhausted and ill enough to sleep now so i am going to bed, goodbye.

>>38002150

yes it's totally fucked, her current boyfriend told my mother 'to fuck off and leave them alone, you are a waste of space and i hate you' after my mother had been talking privately with my sister and my mother warned her about her current boyfriend coming with nothing but the shirt on his back, (my sister buying him a car so he could work) and the fact that my estranged father who has started another family on the other side of the world has given my sister her inheritance early in the form of a house.

my mother warned her that this new boyfriend who has nothing and no education or solid work history might in the future cause her to lose 1/2 the value of the house and that she should make him sign a legal document at a lawyers, insisters he has no claim to her house.

this seems reasonable to me, one must protect their assets from someone who after all was nothing but a stranger less than a year ago to her, yet my sister now seems to confide everything to him including the idea for him to sign a legal document was in fact my mother's idea......

anyway i go sleep now, too tired i am going to collapse
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.