[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me brehs. How do I get rid of my autism?? >it hurts to breathe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170627-164103.jpg (537KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-164103.jpg
537KB, 1440x2960px
Help me brehs. How do I get rid of my autism??
>it hurts to breathe
>>
>>38000533
Stop talking to disinterested roasties with purely normie interests.
>>
Yeah. Your autism level is 100/10.

>h-hold hands
First off, never do the stutter typing shit unironically. And also. never say your intentions. You should of just ended it at "Let's go on that museum date soon!" and it woulda been not autistic. Best way to lower your autism levels is just go with what the other person says and don't say unnecessary shit or anything involving your feelings. Hopefully this is troll
>>
>>38000533

I have ass burgers and I get enough pussy that I don't spend my days crying into a jizz sock.

Stop being an effeminite faggot. Man up and don't let your nerves get the better of you.

Sperging out is part of life. You just need to get out more and work on your confidence. Normal is overrated and nobody has it easy.

Move on to the next slut. It's a numbers game my friend :)
>>
>>38000728
our first "date" went pretty well, I made her laugh a lot and she laughed a lot. I initially came in through the side back yard door, when I was leaving she offered to walk me through her house out her front door (also showed me some of her art and stuff) but she didn't seem like she wanted more than a hug when I was leaving. I meant to be ironic with the stuttering thing but I don't know if she took it that way
>>
File: 20170627_170346.png (859KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_170346.png
859KB, 1440x2960px
>>38000811
I'm playing effeminite because she's a huge bisexual faggot, I figured she's into girly types so I chose that instead of aggressively alpha
>>
>>38000899

Mate you're having a giggle nah?
>>
>>38000944
I'm honestly having trouble getting flirty or sexual; I figure a good way would be to get her talking about previous relationships/whatever then transition to my previous relationships (some very interesting stuff there that would definitely lead to sex talk) but I can't gauge her interest for shit
>>
>>38001022

Pretty hopeless situation you're depicting there man. Maybe practice your people skills and make a point of leaving your comfort zone.

Basically just chill out and have a beer. Your time will come. Plenty out there for everyone.
>>
File: 20170627_175654.png (805KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_175654.png
805KB, 1440x2960px
>>38001155
I feel like the right text here could get me in her pants... How the fuck do I reply
>>
>>38002027
This is the most Reddit conversation I've read
>>
>>38002027
I hate you so much OP
I hate you so much
>>
>>38002027
This is her way of trying to say politely she's not interested in you, Anon.

You've shown her too much interest up-front and she's backing away. Now's the time for you to do so as well.
>>
>>38002027
No way this is real
You stole it from reddit or somewhere
>>
File: unbelievable.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>38002027
>wants to ride the cock carousel after being with a guy for 3 years
Women. Unbelievable.
>>
>>38002027
The long delay between each message really wraps up all the cringe. She isn't interested
>>
File: a61.jpg (61KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
a61.jpg
61KB, 600x665px
>>38002103
>>38002121
Pic related

>>38002144
Honestly thanks for the input. But I thought if anything, her saying she wants casual is a way of saying she wants my dick no-strings-attached?
I didn't come on strong in person
>>38002178
Why does everyone keep saying reddit
>>38002200
I've been the delay, she replies within the minute except for that last one. But she told me she was gonna be busy around 4/5
>>
>>38002255
>I didn't come on strong in person
You sure did in your text messages.

Trust me, "casual" here does not mean "sex only". She is trying to set expectations for you so you won't be surprised when she turns you down for sex later or simply ghosts.

From my experience, I'd say the situation is unsalvageable and you shouldn't say anything more to this roastie. She's likely to become abusive if you keep going.

Just drop it with her, and try to be more cool, casual and hard-to-get with the next one.
>>
>>38002361
Thank you for taking the time to explain it out to me, I'll take your advice.
Do you have any recommended resources to help me up my game/understanding of social ques?
I wish you luck in this shitshow known as modern dating
>>
10/10 conversation made me cringe. I really hope she cucks you.
>>
>>38002394
>I wish you luck in this shitshow known as modern dating
Oh, I gave up years ago.

It's hard to recommend a single resource, but the two I've found most illuminating are the book "Mate" by Tucker Max and Geoffrey Miller, and "The Book of Pook", a collection of (now quite old) posts to a PUA forum. You'll find the latter floating around the Internet in PDF form. There's also some genuine wisdom in the movie "The Tao of Steve", if you can find a copy to watch (but ignore the stupid Hollywood plot of the main character chasing after his oneitis).

Dating is a losing game for the vast majority of men, but I wish you luck if you want to keep trying. Remember your goal is not to chase after women, but rather to become the kind of man they want and then make them chase you. It sounds backwards, but you'll eventually discover there is literally nothing else that works.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.