[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /debt/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: KaijiCry.jpg (43KB, 519x253px) Image search: [Google]
KaijiCry.jpg
43KB, 519x253px
Robots, my life just become a shitty anime story and I'm the unlikable protagonist.

>Be me.
>Neet.
>Surprise Debt of something like 2'000 bucks I have to pay.
>Cousin Debt Not really my fault.
>No working.
>Have something like 500 bucks saved for emergencies (Aka, what I could scrap off parent's rent n' food stuff)
>Can't ask money from parents or they'll think I'm doing pretty bad shit, my cousin was actually doing.

>I Hate it

How do i make enought money to survive this situation?

I know 2000 bucks seem not that much, expecially if there are americanons here with their student loans n' stuff.
But they're probably going to beat me with bats till i repay them and I have no job, no experience and I'm basically unemployable.

W-what do?
Help.
>>
You don't give yourself enough credit. You'll only get the money if you think you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 187x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 187x205px
>>38000259
I want to live a confy life, not make money to re-pay a dead's man fuckup.

With a mimum wage I could repay all of that in about two months. But I'm not sure if I can get a job, and if the people I owe money to are willing to wait two months.
Halp
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_01.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_01.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
>>38000213
>Surprise Debt of something like 2'000 bucks I have to pay.
>Cousin Debt Not really my fault.

Details pls.

It's summer, take a stroll through the neighbourhoods and ask is people need their lawns mowed or any other gardenwork for a little money. Often elderly people may have a lot of stuff they need done but haven't managed themselves as they may have assorted cramps and health issues.
>>
File: RONRONRON.png (1MB, 1306x919px) Image search: [Google]
RONRONRON.png
1MB, 1306x919px
>>38000601
very much this

also, you might find a way to strike gold by pure chance if the odds are on your side while looking for work
>>
>>38000487
>Dead man's fuckup
What the fuck did your cousin do?
>>
>>38000487
tell them you aren't from the same family as your cousin. "he's not my cousin"
>>
>30k student loans from a couple attempts at college meme
>2 year degree after failing and trying to return to university
>no appetite for 30k moar debnts
>been working min wage job for past three years with no desire to better myself besides constantly criticizing myself for being a failure day in day out
>>
File: epitome.png (122KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
epitome.png
122KB, 364x385px
>>38000650
>>38000601

>Brother of mother is bad father
>His mother gone, legged it because (I don't know, honestly I was too small to know at the time) probably violent.
>His dad now ded.
>Cousin grows up as turbo problematic kid and it's a turbo problematic adult when he grows.
>We hang togheter alot because he was the only firend I had/he usually needed a place to sleep at and I couln't say no to family n' all that bullshit.
>Sometime I follow him in his "chaddish" adventures.
>One good day He decides to drive into a wall.
>He's dead now.
>I don't know if he bought drugs from some shady people of if he just took moneys from this two dudes.
>Whatever bright idea he had it doesn't matter as a turbo terrone and this Albania dude last day knocked at my door and told me I needed to pay for his stuff. They looked pretty scary.
>They told that I shouln't rat them.

>>38000658
I'm an idiot. And I nodded at the question "are you X's cousin?"

>>38000601
I live in spaghettiland we don't have that kind of neibourghood. But I could ask around. That's a good idea. (Thanks)

Keep on with them.
>>
>>38001002

Well damn, that's some shitty luck Guido, you're in trouble now. I hope they're reasonable gentlemen.
>>
>>38001002
Ur fucked nibba
>>
>>38001002
Well, it might be the Italian mob or something. All you can do is take the advice from >>38000601
and make the best of it. I wish you good luck, my fellow robot. (Don't do anything stupid)
>>
File: 37_hq.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
37_hq.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>>38001154
>>38001283
I already know that.
I don't know what god I've enraged to deserve this.
Fortunatly It's not that big of a sum.
Also I'm not called Guido but okay.

>>38001410
I really honestly fucking hope it's just two random dudes/a small group of people larping as mobster.
I mean, what does the mafia has to do with this shitty dude here. I hardly believe they would care for something like 2ks. And why they would care about ME.
I've never really heard any news of people being beaten up because of that reason here around, but I guess that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I don't even live in the south...
But they've made their point pretty clear.
I don't even know anymore what it's stupid and what is not.

>>38000744
30k sounds like a terrible thing. Dropping out in americas is probably the worse idea ever. I'm sorry mate. Nobody should feel like this.
>>
I have an idea

>go on kickstarter or another crowdfunding website
>obviously under an alternate alias
>say that you're going make a new book, and need help for funding it
>say it's a biography
>easy to show progress this way
>copy and paste the information from this, but make up an ending where you get the money and pay for your cousin's shocking death
>make sure to say that this happened in the past
>start kickstarter page
>commence the normies wondering if there is anything else in your life that's as interesting as this
>collect $2000 kickstarter money and pay of debts
>finish the biography and write what actually happens this time
>get money from releasing the novel
>win win
>>
>>38001571
Just get the money, don't rat on em (You have no fucking clue who they are), and move on with your life. It's not gonna be easy, but in the end it may be worth it.
>>
>>38001571

I screwed up hard on the college meme. I'd literally be better off working at mcdick's out of high school right now if I never went to college.
>>
>>38001663
The 2 guys might find out, though. Maybe if he just writes something he thinks up, then it's a really low chance of it backfiring.
>>
File: 5VXSd.jpg?1.jpg (15KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5VXSd.jpg?1.jpg
15KB, 500x281px
>>38001663
I'm not a writer though.
And I don't think I have the english/italian to write a book and the time necessary to actually end it. I could beg online tought. That's true.
I tought about catfishing old dudes larping. Even if I've never done it before.
Or going full /biz/ and try my luck.
But it's so scary. I want a comfy life, not this.

I probably should just beg someone to give me a job and hope I don't get beaten up.
I mean. I'm not really afraid for my life as, it wouln't probably be worth it.
But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be scared into hurting me.
>>
File: dhurke.png (195KB, 326x404px) Image search: [Google]
dhurke.png
195KB, 326x404px
>>38002018
Well I'd rather be against kickstarter plebs than people involved with drugs/crime. Depending on how scummy you want to go, you can claim that you're disabled and that you're having a really tough time, if you're going down the e-begging route. Aspergers is a good think to tack on and I can help out with making it sound convincing for having aspergers. Otherwise try and do what >>38000601 said and I'm bound you'll get lucky somewhere. Hell maybe /r/slavelabour might have something (don't know confidently as I haven't used reddit in ages).

Good luck OP, and remember
"A dragon never yields"
>>
>>38001002
>this Albania dude last day knocked at my door and told me I needed to pay for his stuff. They looked pretty scary.

go to the police dumb fuck, they have no reason to ask less than 2000 after you give them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.