[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

File: feelsthread.jpg (5KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsthread.jpg
5KB, 250x200px
Daily lonely feels thread

Looking fur Bulgaria bro
>>
Bulgar bro reporting in

How is your day going anon?

I laid in bed today a lot, then had a coffee to be semi productive but just fell asleep. Took a short walk later and that's about it.
>>
>>38000352
I'm alright, got my foot smashed by horse but I don't think it's broken. Now I'm just lying in bed with some ice on it. Forgot to take my meds this morning, I should probably do that now

Anything from your girlfriend?
>>
File: dark street lights.jpg (72KB, 837x595px) Image search: [Google]
dark street lights.jpg
72KB, 837x595px
>>38000133
Dumping some light pics
>>
File: train track lights.jpg (132KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
train track lights.jpg
132KB, 500x333px
>>38000133
i miss going on trains at night, I haven't been on one in forever
>>
>>38000399
Sorry about your leg anon. Taking your meds now would be a good idea

Lots of news and don't know where to start.
>>
>>38000549
Also how did it happen?
>>
File: rainy neon light.jpg (71KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rainy neon light.jpg
71KB, 500x333px
>>38000549
Yeah I just took them right now, I have to get a blood test monday to check my liver levels because of how much shit I'm on

Well might as well start at the beginning. Did you contact her this morning?
>>
>>38000600
how did what happen?
>>
>keep checking the inbox everyday
>can't get over her even though i know i have too
How do i deal with this
>>
File: couch with lights.jpg (297KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
couch with lights.jpg
297KB, 960x1280px
>>38000676
They way we deal with everything in life unfortunately. You just have to stop checking for her and move on. Try and find something else to focus on for a little while
>>
>>38000651
The horse foot oichi ouchi.
>>
>>38000797
Oh yeah, what a disaster. We were out on a trail and I was riding her with no saddle. We took and off and just ran for a solid 5 minutes or so. Once we came back down to a walk I realized I was missing my phone. I had to dismount her, walk back, and dig in the brush for like thirty minutes to find it. At some point I wedged my foot underneath a piece of soft wood and a rock so I could get better leverage while moving the grass around. She got spooked by something and somehow she slammed her hoof down onto the same piece of wood my foot was shoved under and her full weight came down on my foot. She didn't realize and stood there for about 30 seconds.

I'm telling you I saw stars. I sat there for about 10 minutes because I really thought I broke it. Good news is I found the phone. Bad news is it started pouring rain out of no where (fuck FL), so I had to walk her back in the rain like an autist with a smashed foot (she's pretty tall and it was too slippery to get up on her back even using a rock)
>>
>>38000629
Yeah we talked over FaceTime and I was telling her the issues and she was just noding along and kept saying "I don't know" to my questions which pissed me off. We left off with her acknowledging the issues but not giving me any real answers and said she'll think about it and get back to me, which was very retarded.
I was loosing it so I started to text her, and she kept saying how she wants to talk later so she'll be able to say more and give more feedback, but then I brought up breaking up and she said she didn't want that and she's in love with me. Then we talked how this was a bump in the road in the relationship. I asked her if she sees the problems and she claimed she dose. She said the relationship meant a lot to her, and didn't want to think about breaking up. She also said it was temporary. And then that snapped me out of my mood and we went on to talk about random stuff. She agrees to address these things. I guess things got better a bit after I mentioned breaking up. I'm feeling more positive from her response but that dosnt change the issues that are present.
>>
>>38001056
>stood there for 30 seconds
Longest 30 seconds ever

How long did you walk her back for? How did you even walk? Perfect timing with the rain too.
>>
File: arcade lights.jpg (29KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
arcade lights.jpg
29KB, 250x375px
>>38001074
>she kept giving my non-answers
That seems to be a real problem anon. So far, everytime you have a problem, she just gets distant or doesn't answer. I don't think she's given you a straight-forward answer once since we've been talking. It's kind of like you guys are running in circles. I kind of wish she would've given you some response instead of just saying "idk" to your questions.

It's weird that she wants to keep this relationship even though she seems so indifferent to what you're saying. She said that "this is just a bump in the road". It seems like it's more than just a bump in the road, especially to you. Like I said last night, I kind of feel like she doesn't understand the gravity of how much this means to you? If she's in love with you then she needs to address that. You said you've felt unloved or ignored, and if she truly loves you then she should help with that. It's good that you at least made some progress with her though :)
>>
>>38001190
Now that I think of it no, when it comes to these issues she hasn't given me a straight forward answer ever. Nothing really changed but she showed me some affection and that's all I needed at the moment so I let it go. She said she's also planning to change things, but she wouldn't have said that had I not brought anything up, same way your friend wouldn't have done anything had you not told her how you felt. I'm feeling hopeful though, and trying to have a positive outlook.
>>
>>38001135
It felt like a solid 5 minutes. Big horses are the worst with manuvering because they don't realize what they're stepping on and it takes them twice as long to be pushed off.

It wasn't that long, but it wasn't that short. I was heading toward my favorite trail, which is pretty isolated and you need to walk down one full street (it's a block with houses), go through a trail that connects you to the next street, and then go halfway up that block and then you're there. We were about half way before I had to turn around. I had to walk her out of the forest, all the way up the block, and then through a smaller trail that connects to the barn. And of course the rain was blowing in the opposite direction I was walking so I had to squint for most of the walk. I had to limp for most of it too. I always have the best of luck :)
>>
>>38001320
That's good, you have to stay positive. I'm just worried about you running in circles like this. I'm the same way with my friend, the second she gives me attention I give in and just let go of all those angry feelings I had. Which kind of sucks because they just resurface the second she ignores me. Do you think she really will change stuff now?
>>
>>38001340
Sounds rough, but at least you're home now and resting. And recovering your foot. The worst part is over anon.
>>38001377
>the second she gives me attention I give in and let go of all those angry feelings I had.
This this this
That's me exactly. Why do we do this?

Not sure what to think at this point. Can only hope she changes things. But not the same since she didn't make that decision uninfluenced by me. Guess I can only hope. We talked about how often we'd meet up. Used to be a few times a month but now we were saying at least once a week so maybe that's a start too.
>>
>>38001608
That's true. The bruise is gonna be a monster

Honestly I don't know why we do this. I'm so desperate for her attention. And the worst part is that those angry feelings that resurface are the exact same ones from before. It's like I just keep putting it off and I wish I could stop it. I like to think I'm an independent person but things like this make me feel like I'm not. It's so unhealthy

It's crazy how easy it is to pacify me with attention. I mean I literally just forget about every horrible lonely feeling I have no matter how strong they were. Yet I always end up feeling lonely at the end of it
>>
File: images (3).jpg (23KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
23KB, 284x177px
>>38001727
Posting on 4chan and playing video-games and shit is the future

I AM

KONATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Another Bulgarian here. It's very very very very hot right now and I'll probably lay in bed sweating like hell until I fall asleep.
>>
>>38001753
Yeah i NEED SUM LEAN NIGGUH LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1hjn0ef70
>>
>>38001608
Also, did she mention anything about being unhappy in the US? I feel like she has some problems herself that she needs to sort out, you should bring them up to her at some point
>>
>>38001727
Are you gonna need crutches or something?

>desperate for her attention
It's quite the contrast really, of how we view them and how they view us. How we can't think of being without them and their attention but they could move on so fast. Really a nice self esteem boost

>>38001813
We didn't talk about US at all and her emotions about that. I'll bring it up next time we talk ok FaceTime, I feel like the notebook has a lot to do with her emotions associated with that.

>>38001753
What city? I'm sweating my balls off too and am in a tank top with windows open.
>>
>>38002089
Probably not, just some heavy painkillers.

Sometimes I feel like I feel emotion so much more strongly than others. Like with my friend, it's so easier for her to move on and make friends and such. Even those little remarks and things that make me feel like shit just have no impact on her. Yet at the same time I also feel so empty and sometimes I feel like I have no emotion. Like when I'm with friends and they're all happy and excited about something, I feel nothing. I either feel too much or I feel nothing at all

I'm really wondering what is in that notebook though, it's weird how secretive she is of it
>>
>>38002249
I understand the very intense emotions part, same page as you there. Just a terrible feel knowing that they mean everything to you and they are your/our priority, but for her you're just like a toy on the side that she keeps.

When and if I get her to trust me with it, I'll let you know. Assuming and implying we stay in contact up until then

Gotta say again - Your feedback is very beneficial to me and echoes a lot of my thoughts.
>>
>>38002381
Sometimes I hate her for letting her be so in control, but then I blame myself for being so wrapped up in her. She's heading to California in a few days to see family, I think she may be bringing a female friend with her. I don't know how I feel about it

I'm sure we'll still be in contact by then. It sounds like things are going well with her so far, she may open up sooner than you think. I'd still continue with the plan of showing all your feelings though

Same here, with your feedback anon. It means a lot. It gives me hope that I'm not alone in this and that there's other like me out there. Sometimes the loneliness and depression is crushing, almost physically
>>
>>38002485
Less attention for you is what that's speaking for me. Maybe opportunity?

The plan is a go and in motion. About the open thing, was considering telling her how a while back I was in the hospital because of amphetamine usage and then benzo usage and telling her my drug habits and also how my family situation and such.
But that dosnt seem too relevant, just opening up for the sake of opening up. Don't really wanna but considering it
>>
File: christmas light.jpg (183KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
christmas light.jpg
183KB, 500x705px
>>38002709
I hate feeling needy or self-centered but I know it's gonna bother me seeing all the happy photos of her partying and doing stuff in Cali. i always tell myself not to look at her posts on social media but I inevitably do, no matter how hard I try. It just sucks that I'm like this and she doesn't really understand how much it affects me.

I feel like telling her about the drug usage and family stuff isn't necessary. It's not like you're a raging addict right now. If you feel like you need to speak to someone about it that's fine, but I don't think you need to pressure yourself about telling her every small detail. I think what you need to focus on is your feelings and how she is/isn't there when you need her.
>>
just messaged a girl who hates me then immediately deleted the account
>>
File: _20170625_161357.jpg (107KB, 1080x838px) Image search: [Google]
_20170625_161357.jpg
107KB, 1080x838px
Plaid some carnival games and got a prize.

Bought myself a console and a new lens for my camera.

Went out to eat some good expensive food.

Am alone and don't feel bad.

When your grandma gives you a gift but it wasn't what you wanted, you don't feel like shit and let it ruin your day. So why do it when God gives you a gift? It may not have a gf, but that's no reason to pout.

Each day is a gift from God, so in the future, when you get a gift with a gf in it, will you look back at the days you didn't get a gf and be happy you didn't enjoy them? No, you will regret not enjoying them, so please, enjoy every day as much as you can, because being sad won't make anything better.
But if you are depressed, I feel bad for you, son, cause I got 99 problems but depression ain't one.
>>
>>38002860
>immediately deleted the account
You couldve at least waited to see her reply
>>
>>38002850
Do you think something romantic may come from her friend? That's what I meant by opportunity. Try to do something while they are partying so you can feel a bit better, then you won't be bitter while looking back at the pictures. But that would be hard to do considering you leg... Maybe a drive downtown or something, just a temporary change of atmosphere so you don't feel as bad knowing you did a do.

Won't bother with personal stuff with her then. I didn't want to in the first place, things of that nature I mean. And yes I'm no addict at all, just like popping s few pills on occasion but no one knows that.
>>
>>38002938
Sorry forgot no car situation. But you got my gist
>>
A month ago I discovered a bumb on my left testicle..ofc I ignored it until like one hour ago when I accidentally touched and felt it again. Shitting my pants right now, going to call a urologist tomorrow morning ;_;
>>
>>38002935
i knew what the response was gonna be (told her to kill herself last time i spoke to her and she hasnt tried to readd me since even tho we used to remove and readd eachother a lot)
>>
>>38000133
Im from Bulgaria OP

Pls be in Burgas
>>
>>38002938
No, it's a female friend she is taking with her, so nothing romantic. I just hate seeing how much fun they will have when they are out there. I think it addition to feeling lonely when I see the pictures it reminds me of all the things my disorder and anxiety hold me back from. I wish I could go to parties, have friends, and just live and be happy like everyone else but I just can't. I either have too much anxiety or I can't muster up the emotion to feel anything. I'd love to go out without jumping from loud noises, or feeling overwhelmed, or randomly feeling the urge to cry, or getting nervous around lots of people but it's impossible. I always end up by myself or just sitting in my room.

I'll probably just drive around at night and listen to music. I like night rides anyway

Yeah, I don't think you need to get that personal. It would just throw an extra variable into the problem that you don't need. There's nothing wrong with taking a few pills on the side, I know I do it and I wouldn't consider myself addicted to anything. I'd just focus on both of your feelings for now
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 248x203px
I had this relationship with this girl for 6 month, then friday i got drunk and i started sending her dozen of no-sense message. They day after we talked, she was already mad bc he failed a school exam and she told me that she dosnt want a guy with "unwealthy behaviors" like me. I'm kinda depressed that i ruined all by myself the first relationship that i ever had
>>
>>38002955
I have a friend who rents out some of his dad's old cars. Sometimes we drive them around just for fun, so I could do some local drives at night instead of walking
>>
Lonely robot here. Fuck, man. I'm glad someone else understand how this feels. Just balancing between the abyss and the hunting ground. I don't know what else I should feel. How much is there really out there that's different from what I've felt. Can a thousand experiences give me a thousand feelings or is there a comparably smaller domain from where experience feels? If being happy is just one feeling, then being sad must also hold the same property of oneness. Perhaps the trade-off between sadness and happiness is wha makes the ride interesting, you know. Not knowing when the next drop comes, the suspense, the will to hold into whats in front of you. If there is not more than this, then life is just about """"enjoying""""" whatever slope we are at the moment. But that seems to me like a conformist view of what's to come. Kiss kiss.
>>
>>38003017
Why did you tell her to kill herself? That's pretty strong. Do you want to resolve your problems with her o rare you still angry?
>>
File: _20170625_155016.jpg (115KB, 1079x840px) Image search: [Google]
_20170625_155016.jpg
115KB, 1079x840px
>>38001320
Hey, man, I wouldn't address her about the gravity of this situation from your perspective.

I did that once and it ended my relationship with the love of my life.

If you guys are separated like long distance right now, you should just wait it out but be sure she doesn't cheat, Nevada it's hard for women to stay in long distance relationships, it's almost impossible so you need to try and get as much physical contact as you can, show her your face, make her have some sympathy for you so she won't want to cheat or she would feel guilty.

Fuck women though, you're better off without her
>>
>>38003064
Look to your left. You see the door with the " get the fuck out of here" sign? Just walk through it.
>>
File: liquor store lights 2.jpg (28KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
liquor store lights 2.jpg
28KB, 564x715px
>>38003005
That's dangerous anon. At least you're seeing a doctor, that's your only option desu :/

Don't put the appointment off
>>
>>38003076
>friend
outta here
>>
File: 1223234344.png (11KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1223234344.png
11KB, 633x758px
I want friends so bad but everytime I get courage to make effort to get them it makes me realize how much of a piece of shit I am. I will NEVER hold any importance for anyone. People just don't fucking like me.

>tfw worthless
>>
File: _20170625_161501.jpg (114KB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
_20170625_161501.jpg
114KB, 1080x829px
>>38003017
I told a girl to kill herself, I then met her a few years later and she was eager to talk to me, I then kind of embarrassed her infront of my friendgroup as a fuck you because she told her mom my faggot ex best friend raped her because she cheated on another one of my friends with him.

Fucking women, man, can't live with them, can't live without them
>>
>>38003151
have you tried not being weird?
>>
File: 711 lights.jpg (20KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
711 lights.jpg
20KB, 500x498px
>>38003151
What's your biggest struggle with making friends anon? Is it the actual talking portion or something else?
>>
File: 1498254494489.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498254494489.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>38003151
What's so bad about you?

Please list all your disabilities, which means everything that you would count as a minus, not necessarily real disabilities.

Example.
Really fat, poor, unable to hold an adult conversation, don't take showers so you smell like Rotten fish, un hygienic etc.
>>
>>38003043
meant you and the female friend for the romantic bit but really not sure why I mentioned that.
I understand your disorder is in the way of your day to day life, but why associate parties and big social events with happiness and fulfillment?
>>38003076
That's pretty neat. Good alternative for that stupid party anyway, the nightride I mean. Also you've thought thoughts that they never have and reached conclusions they never had. It's at our lowest points that we really discover a lot about ourselves and life in general.

>>38003109
Too late. Plan is in motion anon. I'm really not concerned for her cheating, she doesn't have manny friends and non of those friends are other guys. Not long distant relationship, just on vacation for a little and we keep in touch is how I look at it.
Sorry for the way your relationship turned out. I haven't had my heart broken so I won't bother saying I know how you feel, but I imagin it's a terrible and hopeless feeling.
>fuck woman though
Agreed
>>
>>38003364
The female friend of the female friend. But again. Never mind about that
>>
>>38003364
>why associate parties with fulfillment
I know, I try not to but it's hard. Everyone brags about the parties they go to and the people they bang and it's hard not to buy into that idea that that's what life is all about. I don't know what to do anon. Where do I even go from here? I keep beating myself up about not having as much friends and doing as many things as her. I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I just can't seem to relate to anyone

>romantic with the female friend
No, I'm a girl anon. It does kind of annoy me that she chose another female friend to go with her to california though
>>
>>38003100
not even robots give me (you)'s. I guess robots can't give me (you)'s in a board where there is no robots.
>>
>>38003458
>No, I'm a girl anon
>girl
>girl

My mind has been blown. Fuck.
>>
>>38003552
Haha, yeah. You're cool with that right? I'm not here for attention or anything so I didn't want to make it an issue. I just wanted someone who could relate with me to talk to
>>
>>38003552
I can't get over this. You've really genuinely surprised me so much! Don't get me wrong I'm not mad.
Just surprised. Very very surprised. We've talked for a while and I just find this out. I need to take this in.
>>
>>38003592
I'm sorry anon, I just didn't feel it was necessary because I didn't want anyone to accuse me of attention-whoring. You can still trust me right? I'm still the same person. I just wanted someone to relate to and you just happened to be that person. I'm really sorry, don't think that I was trying to deceive you
>>
>>38003568
Yes, I'm cool, I won't let that change anything. Haven't even read your post yet because this caught me by such a surprise. I genuinely feel like we made connections. and you sympathizing with me instead of my "girlfriend" arose no doubts that you weren't a guy. I'm just so surprised because nothing hinted that you were one up until now.
Kinda ironic, my girlfriend is also into horses and horseback riding.
For some reason I thought that my emotions about the parties and such were spesific to guys and am surprised that as a girl you feel a lot of my feels.
But it's great to see you're not one of those "hi guyz fembot here now orbit me" types.

Kinda inevitable for men it to ask - would you say you're objecivly cute?
Range of age?

I'll go back now and read your post. Needed to let that out.
>>
>>38003764
For me to ask**
>>
>>38003764
Yeah, I've always related to guys better (not in a "sleep with me please!!" sort of way). I sympathized with you instead of her because I do genuinely feel you're in the right about you're relationship. I'm suprised that you're suprised about the party thing! I thought guys barely cared about parties and stuff. I know it's all the girls I know talk about and how much action they get at those parties and it always makes me feel lonely.

I'm happy you're not angry. I was scared you were going to be. I was actually really scared typing that out before, my hearts beating really fast right now. wow.

I'd say I'm kind of cute I guess, I don't think I'm ugly. I'm pretty introverted and because of my disorder and anxiety I have trouble hooking up and partying. I'm pretty young.

Haha, wow I'm still shaky right now. I'm so glad you're not mad at me, I'm really enjoy talking to you
>>
>>38003865
**I really enjoy talking to you
sorry still a bit nervous
>>
>>38003458
>life is all about parties and manny friends
Don't buy into that, that's very shallow normie talk. I can tell you I've never been to a party or even invited to a party. I have a few close-ish friends and don't feel the need for more.
Maybe since you can't seem to relate to anyone you seek a large pool of friends because that increases the likelihood of you relating to and being more intimate with someone?
>>38003638
Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong. You didn't deceive me, I never asked. Don't worry, the connection we've made up until now remains the same and I don't view you as any lesser :)
>>
>>38003923
I try not to. It's why I hate being around normies. I think you're right about seeking more friends because I can't seem to relate to anyone. I only had that one friend I related to and now she's basically become a full stacey so even that's gone for me. It's so surreal seeing people who just hook up every night and have fun almost nonstop. Then they hit one little bump and everyone has to dogpile their love on that person because they are feeling "depressed". Sometimes I feel like I'm not cut out for life in general

I guess I'll just try to get closer to the friends I have. I mean I guess I have them, and my night time walks, and my horse.

Thanks so much for not caring :) I'm so glad I found you because I really can't relate to very many other people
>>
>>38003865
>surprised guys care about parties

Can't really speak for guys, I'm the introverted type that listens to Beethoven on a Saturday night while others are partying their heads off. But I can tell you that yes, manny guys do go to parties with the hopes of getting laid. it's really a whole nother social group which is externally shallow, lots of chads and wanna be chads. The guys there are mostly looking up for a one night of fun and nothing more. Don't meet a guy there, if you let him sleep with you he'll leave you and that will be the end of it all, which will completely devastate you, considering your personality.
Just a heads up as you seem to put parties on a pedestal.
>>
>>38003865
>Haha, wow I'm still shaky right now.
Why are you so nervous about talking to anonymous people anon? Are you nervous about talking to guys?
>>
>>38004109
Yeah, honestly I wouldn't even think of meeting a guy there. Much less hooking up with one. I can't stand Chads anyway. I think for me it's just the fact that I have so many people around me, especially that one friend, about how many parties they get invited to and stuff. It just makes me feel even more alone than I already do and like an outcast
>>
>>38004109
extremely** auto correct is really getting to me
>>
>>38004154
No, I just thought you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore after finding out I was a girl. I'm not nervous of talking to guys, I actually relate to them better. I just thought you would write me off as a roastie or stop talking to me. Again, I can't relate to many people, and here I found someone who I really could relate to, and I didn't want that to be gone just because of that one little fact I gave out
>>
>>38004211
Nobody is genuinely like that here. Unless you are some obnoxious type of girl like a roastie.
Yeah those few guys that rage at everyone who says they're a girl exist but idk, they're the resident rats that nobody can seem to get rid of. Don't worry so much. I'm not him btw.
>>
>>38004175
Gotcha, more of the concept then the actual event. Again, really a matter of pereceprion. Getting closer with the few friends you have, like you said, isn't a bad start. But all of this is easy for me to say since I don't have to do it. Just focus on what you can control, keeping the illness in mind.
>>
>>38004283
That's what I'm trying to do. I really need to stop caring what others think of me so much. I'm just scared of being alone fo rthe rest of my life. Sometimes the feelings of loneliness become physically crushing.

Wow you're up late tonight. I'm sure it's really late in Bulgaria now. You should get some sleep. Talk to you tomorrow or so?
>>
>>38004283
>>38004365
Jesus become boyfriend and girlfriend already this is sickening to watch.
>>
>>38004365
Yes, 3:00 here exactly. We can talk about your anxiety issues and fitting in and life, and whatever you want tomorrow. You or myself could make the thread a bit earlier, one hour earlier lets say?
I'll just use a name from now on to avoid confusion, would like to keep talking to you and hopefully help you with your issues as I appreciate your help with mine. have you ever had a boyfriend or been intimate with a guy?
>>
>>38004455
I'm sorry I can't do 3 anon, I have a psych appointment. Could we do 4 again? But after tomorrow from now on in, I can do 3 pm. I'd really like to keep talking.

No, I've never been intimate with a guy. I just can't find anyone to get close too, and I don't want to throw something away like that to some random jerk. I'd like to keep talking about both your matters and mine, thanks for being here :)
>>
>>38004581
Oh, I'm sorry I thought you meant 3 as in the time for tomorrow. Sorry, I can do our regular time fo rtomorrows thread
>>
>>38004581
4 is fine. We could talk more about time and schedules tomorrow to figure out the best combination. Guess it would be my turn to make the thread. Let me know how it goes with the psychiatrist.

>>38004450
Just gonna leave this (You) here
>>
>>38004671
Why don't you guys exchange skype or something already. You literally are on the same level as those incest posters. I hate you both.
>>
>>38004643
I did mean 3 as in time, but I'm flexible, 4 is ok.
>>
>>38004671
Thanks anon, see ya :)
>>
>>38004693
you seem really hateful anon, that's not good
>>
>>38004764
Didn't answer my question.
>Why don't you guys exchange skype or something already?
>>
>>38004705
I've had a strong coffee and energy jew a bit too late today and still kinda feel it. Unless you feel the need to withdraw I'm here for a few more posts.
>>
>>38004812
Nope, I'm fine I just made myself something to eat and now i've got nothing to do.
>>
>>38004777
Not saying I mind, but why play match maker?
>>
>>38004831
Why shit up this board when the only people who are seriously gonna have a conversation are you two desperados.
>LONELY FEELS EVERYONE
>But I'm actually looking for bulgariabro. Oh I'm so alone.
What the hell are you doing.
>>
>>38004876
>others can't have conversations
>one thread is the board
>trap and BBC threads don't shit up the board
>>
>>38004876
>being this salty at two people relating to eachother
really makes you think
>>
>>38004828
Watch a film? I've got a reccomendation
>>
>>38004919
>>38004915
>relating
Don't know how long you fuckers have been doing this, but it is at least from some previous rendition of the thread. And now you're literally planning on when to make the next one to catch up again? Jesus christ at that point just private message eachother.
>>
>>38005009
Actually has a point.
>>38004919
Private message? Downside is we won't be anons anymore and I don't know how to feel about that.
>>
>>38000133
Tuka sum. kakvo ti tryabva?
>>
>>38005002
Sure, what film do you have in mind?
>>
>>38005069
Ti puk ki si
>>
File: 1405994184977.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1405994184977.png
107KB, 320x287px
>Day off, felt like fapping
>Wanted to do something a little more exciting
>Find an old toilet paper roll that fit my penis perfectly
>Stuffed a latex glove inside
>Couldn't fins tape to keep it together, but whatever
>Fuck it a little like a fleshlight
>'not bad, this could work'
>Stuff it between the mattress
>crushed it
>Try to prop up the mattress
>Try to fuck it but it's too low, can't fit comfortably
>Finally find an angle that works
>Get naked, find the picture I want to jerk off to, get comfortable
>Start fucking my toilet glove roll
>Kind dry, so I spit on my dick
>Doesn't do much
>My roll keeps coming apart, my thighs are sore
>Dick goes flacid
>Throw everything away and jerk off into a wad of toilet paper like usual
I just want to fuck something goddammit
>>
>>38005054
I don't mind not being anons anymore.
Why do you feel mixed about that?
I'm ok with private messaging
>>
>>38005103
Prostitution anon. Go on craigslist or go to a club, everyone is too drunk to care
>>
>>38005070
Pic related. Actually saw it with my gf. while on amphetamine. Didn't mean much to me then but later when I got home and crashed the film hit me and I cried like a punk.

What are your thoughts on private message?
>>
Do you guys want to start a kik group chat?
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (31KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
31KB, 279x402px
>>38005149
Forgot pic.
Get the kik app on your phone?
>>
>>38000133
>tfw try to make friends
>they always make excuses when I have plans
>invite them
>they never reply/answer me
Fuck the advice I prefer to be by myself rather than being with these annoying ass """friends""". Fucking normies
>>
>>38005185
Ha, sounds pretty depressing.
And yeah I do have kik and I'm good with private messaging. Why did you have mixed feelings about us not being anons anymore?
>>
>>38005251
Sometimes feelings are hard to describe. I don't know how the whole chat thing will turn out. Only one way to find out. Drop you kik
>>
>>38005217
I have the same problem with normies anon. I don't know what to tell you because the advice other people give me doesn't work either. I've just learned to stop caring for the most part
>>
>>38005305
haha ok, here we go

jessicagski
>>
>>38000676

literally this is happening right now in my life.
and guess whos fault it is for her leaving me, DAS RITE.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_083659.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_083659.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
I'm losing my mind by being alone, please someone post me a selfie
>>
>>38005967
off to /soc with you then
nice kato
>>
>>38005987
He was my only mate, passed away last year
>>
File: 1498550798561.jpg (114KB, 697x957px) Image search: [Google]
1498550798561.jpg
114KB, 697x957px
>>38000133
>tfw I don't even want sex anymore, just the warmth of a person next to me...
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.