[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infatuation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lqr8foymmy4i.jpg (191KB, 1044x1392px) Image search: [Google]
lqr8foymmy4i.jpg
191KB, 1044x1392px
Not sure if this is the right board for this, and I've never posted here before, but you guys seem to give good advice so here goes. There's a beautiful girl living in my neighborhood. How would I go about obtaining a pair of her panties? Will provide more details/ a pic if interest/ or questions arise. pic unrelated
>>
break into her house, beat the fuck out of her and steal them
>>
>>37999727
Solid advice, but I'm not trying to catch a case anon
>>
>>37999745
wear old clothes that mask your body shape.

wear an actual mask. never speak during the entire act.
>>
>>37999745
>Solid advice, but I'm not trying to catch a case anon
Then kill her and destroy her body before anyone finds it
No evidence, no case
>>
I grew up with her sister, we played together as kids a lot. They live with the grandmother who knows and likes me because I've lived here forever. That might be an in, but I haven't spoken to any of them in years. Not sure what I would say
>>
File: 1494277663438.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494277663438.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
>>37999999
Start with amazing gets. Then you might be onto something.
>>
>>37999993
Or you could always try again. One day it's bound to happen.
>>
>>37999993
I doubt it senpai. I could try to impress her with my 9's I suppose
>>
>>37999704
wrong board kiddo

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>you guys seem to give good
Stopped reading there
>>
>>37999704
Do a poo in her house, when she bends over to smell the poo, steal the pantie
>>
I see now that asking this question here was a mistake. I knew this board was full of autists just like me, but I didn't realize the extent of the autism. But I'll keep watching the thread, and if she adds me on IG i'll post pics.
>>
I'm not sure what you're expecting. Obviously the only way is to gain access to her house, which would be either illegally or by getting invited.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.