[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I say fuck all to what my parents think and hitchhike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1256.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.gif
54KB, 350x263px
Should I say fuck all to what my parents think and hitchhike across the USA?
I unironically believe it is the only way to save myself from a life of NEET-hood since I will be separated from the comforts of my home life for the duration of the trip, which could very well last half a year.
>>
File: 1498372939427.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498372939427.gif
2MB, 700x394px
is this the sequel gif?

orignalla comentao
>>
There no reason not to it's not like you have a job,mortgage or kids.So you might as well go for it anon
>>
>>37998877
There's no such thing as hitchhiking anymore. Even if there were, you'd probably end up sucking dick at truck stops.
>>
>>38000798
This. Get out of the house more, OP
>>
>>37998877
Probably not a good idea unless you've got any sort of qualifications.
>>
It's you experience, don't let your parents make decisions for you. But at least listen to advice they give, might be useful.
Ultimately you have already made your decision, now you are just looking for approval from us since your parents didn't approve. The only approval you need is from yourself.
>>
life isn't a movie you'll die on the streets
>>
>>38001624
You don't know that. None of us can know the future. You just imagine a bad ending to a life none of us survive anyway.
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>38001624
At this point I'd rather die halfway across the country than be shacked up as a NEET. At least I would have had some sort of life changing experience before I bit the big one. Seems more exciting than what my life is now.
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (342KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
342KB, 517x768px
>>38000798
>>38000841
If anything it sounds like you two don't get out of the house. I've picked up hitchhikers before and had absolutely nothing bad happen except conversations about everything from Pink Floyd to life experiences.
You're just caught up in the political propaganda of "le post-9/11 world xD." Have a little faith in your fellow man. The only reason why things seem worse today than they were in the decades past is because of the media.
>>
>>37998877
Do it anon, you literally have nothing to loose and getting out of your bubble will help you greatly in improving your life.
>>
>>37998877
ye but do it on hard mode and take no money so that you're forced to get it somehow along the way, whether part timing or literally begging

you're realize how dumb you were sooner than you fucking think
>>
>>37998877
This probably isn't related, but over the last few years I realize that my parents were wrong about almost everything. One of the majors things is how they view things like moving and stuff. My whole family has lived in the same town for generations.
>>
>>38002317
There is a whole lot of projecting going on in this post. Jesus fuck, dude
>>
File: juggle.jpg (193KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
juggle.jpg
193KB, 543x400px
I was a 30 years old NEET and hitchhike across Brazil with very little money for 4 months. Since I was a shutdown, most of my knowledge was from USA e European nomad travalers.

I wish I was fortunate enough to hitchhike in the USA. It appears to be very safe and people has the disposable income to give. And there are the train hopping .

I am thinking of became a permanent traveler.
>>
>>37998877
Come work at the Nantahala outdoor center. You can live as the dirt bag you've always wanted to be but still have housing and a job.

Also the perks of working here are pretty good.
>>
>>38002705

>implying that anything in his post is wrong
>>
>>38002659

>implying panhandling does not make more money by the day than wagecucking does

>implying that life as a traveling worker is somehow bad
>>
>>38000798
>>38000841
>>38001624
>>38002659
>>38002705
OP, don't listen to these brainwashed faggots. Live your life how you want to live it and not by the...
>must work 9-5
>must college
>hitchhike ez bad thing
>muh dangerous world
These are the thoughts of people who are too scared to leave their comfort zone.
>>
>>38003119
haven't we as a society grown out of that bohemian nonsense by now?
>>
You'll probably pick up a drug habit, but it's doable .Just have to make signs so people give you money. My ex did this shit for years.
Then she left me cus she missed it ;_;
>>
>>38003119
Awww, did someone just watch Dead Poets Society? Cute
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.