[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone been cheated on here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
how did you find out you were being cheated
what are the signs
how did u react?
>>
>>37998735
I found through my friend,
signs are pretty obvious looking back, being distant, argumentative, no sex, posting revealing photos and of course projection.
I told her to pack her shit and get out, she would not leave so I lit it ablaze and forcibly threw her out of my home.
feels good I deserve better anyway.
>>
>>37998735
I was cheated on
If your partner is emotionally withdrawn, that's the biggest sign
When it happened to me I withdrew into a cocoon of depression. Two years later I've emerged a beautiful butterfly of a person. Now I accept cheating as a given and just move on if it happens. But deep inside I'm still a sad beta and I'm afraid of investing in a relationship because I don't want to get hurt
>>
I've never been cheated on before but I've been the other woman several times.
>>
>>37998735

I got cheated on in 3rd grade.
My first (and only) girlfriend lived two houses down.
I was legit in love with her and when she became my girlfriend I experienced happiness that is now impossible.

I was 1 year older than her so we didn't have any of the same classes at school and never saw each other there. But a month after we started dating her friend told me that she was also dating some other guy in her class.

Turns out he was this gel-hair wigger who wore gold chains and tank tops. This was in elementary school keep in mind.

Anyways one day in the yard I confronted her. she started crying and asking me if she could just date both of us one at school and one at home.
I loved her so much that I wanted to say yes but I just couldn't let it happen and told her that no she had to pick 1.
She said she would think about it and then the next day she got her friend to tell me that she couldn't pick so she broke up with both of us.

Then a few days later her friend said she lied and was still dating the wigger dude.

That was about when things started changing really bad for me. Before that I was a normal happy kid and after that I started going down the path of being a massive sadboy.

Anyways she was a bitch. We lived in the same houses up to our 20s and we dated like 4 more times after that but it was always just for like a month. Looking back it seems like she was just fucking with me the entire time.

So yea the roasties wasted pretty much no time blowing me the fuck out and corrupting me.
>>
>>37998829
I used to be bitter towards her, but in the end I do not want to waste my time being salty about some bitch.
I saw her in person she's a fatty now.
>>
>>37998901
I was bitter too.
Right now she's broke and lives in the same bumfuck nowhere town we grew up in.
I live in a major city and make 3x what her father makes. I just want to meet her one more time so I can rub it in.
>>
Terse conversation, arguing, failure to keep promises, no sex, etc. Got angry, unentangled myself financially from her, and moved 3000 miles away. I'll never not be angry about being cheated on. Probably to the day I die, I'll keep this hate in my heart. Fuck her. Fuck them all. Liars and whores, the lot of them.
>>
>>37999137

>has bad experience with 1 person
>billions of people are liars and whores

brainlet
>>
With her for 3 years

Some of the Signs

1)She would say she didn't want to hurt me and cry at night
2)To please leave her if I found someone better
3)She would get texts and would yank the phone away so I couldn't see who was texting
4) Near the end she wanted to buy me a bunch of stuff probably because she felt guilty
>>
>>37998735
If you've ever had a chance to be cheated on then you probably do not belong here.
>>
More stories anon
>>
>>37999172
Shut up, garbage.
>>
>>37999350

I understand the hatred and anger but true strength will be when you have the courage to let yourself be vulnerable again
>>
>>37999415
my friend did that

And then he got cheated on again
>>
>>37999452

I'm not talking about the courage to act and expect results I'm talking about an even more fundamental courage namely the courage to be
>>
My cousin cheated on her Grill for another and I'm related to a fuck boi
>>
>Have a robotish boyfriend
>We got to two different unis.
>guy wants to go to the movie as friend
>Tell boyfriend about it.
>He goes all cuck about it and tells I should go.
>End up going the guy tries to kiss me. I reject him.
>Tell boyfriend
>Boyfriend tells me he cheated on me.
>We break up.
>Thing don't go well for him for the next couple of years.
>One day run into now ex-boyfriends sister.
>Find out that he never cheated on me.
>He just made it up for some weird reason.
>>
Any stories here?
>>
>>37999841
I've cheated on 2 guys. Well 4 guys but two of them are debatable.
>>
If your SO wants a break, it's a pretty safe bet they've found someone they want to fuck.
>>
>>37999841
>Have girlfriend
>She had a guy friend she has been friends with for a long time.
>I don't like him
>They have a weird way they flirt with each other.
>She swear there is nothing between them.
>One his girlfriend breaks up with him. She wants to go spend time with him to help him feel better.
>I can't go with her for other reason.
>They end up drinking and end up fucking.
>She tells me about it the next day
>Trys to play it off like it's nothing.

I lied I'm the girl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.