[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl smiles at me >fall in love EVERY TIME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4286.jpg (56KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.jpg
56KB, 1131x707px
>girl smiles at me
>fall in love
EVERY TIME
>>
>>37998700
That's not love, you fucking retard
>>
>>37998700
Yeah, I know that feel. I fall in love in every woman that shows me the slightest sign of attention. Our emotions sure are strange.
>>
must have seen this thread posted a hundred times before. Do you have a single original thought in your head OP?
>>
>>37998847
>arguing semantics like dipshit
>>
File: 1498117160751m.jpg (140KB, 1024x975px) Image search: [Google]
1498117160751m.jpg
140KB, 1024x975px
>girls never smile at me
>content with being alone
>>
File: 1483838525764.png (287KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483838525764.png
287KB, 500x500px
>work at dunkin donuts
>cute girl comes in every week day to get coffee before class
>her drink is really easy to make so I usually made it before she got to register so she could get in and out quick
>do this for a few days in a row
>one day she asks coworker at register what my name is
>comes to other end of counter where I was and says "Thanks, anon!" before leaving
>heart started racing every time I saw her after
>next day she asked if I made it when she got it
>manager was at register and told her yeah then asked her to fill out a survey and that she could put my name on it to compliment me
>she thanks by name a few more times over the next few weeks
>heart still raced when I saw her
>she always smiled at me and thanked me whenever she saw me
>college classes ended
>she stopped coming
>the anxiety and heart racing stopped too
>went right back to apathy and hating my life
>>
>>37999489
It must be you're expression
>>
>>37999589
She would've said something if she wanted to date you. Don't be sad because it's over, be happy it happened
>>
>>37999623
it's not even about dating or not desu
it's more that even that slight acknowledgement made me feel something positive when I'm emotionally dead and that it passed as quickly as it came
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.