[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about shadow people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 0303.jpg (69KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
0303.jpg
69KB, 500x399px
What do you know about shadow people?
>>
>tfw you get so depressed that you stare into the darkness and wait for the shadow people to arrive
>>
>>37998192
Why do you call niggers shadow people ?
>>
Im not gay, thats all I know for sure.
>>
>>37998192
I know that they're not real.
>>
>>37998192
my mom had an encounter with one. she's afraid of dark silhouettes probably because of it.
>>
They live in skirting boards
>>
i had an encounter with one.i still believe it's my mind fucking me up like usual
>>
A couple live here, haven't seen them in a while
>when the fucking hiroshima wraiths have enough sense to move out of this hellhole before me
>>
They're a product of sleep paralysis hypnagogic hallucination.

t. chronic sufferer
>>
>>37998192
I know for sure they're not real, anon.
>>
>>37998192
They're almost always evil. I'm into occult stuff, I never here anything good about them.
>>
Dimensional beings from a lesser dimension that found it easier to slip in to the third (ours). They only appear like shadows because light cannot reflect off of their 2d forms.
>>
>>37998192
if you move they move with you
they also seem to hate light
>>
>>37999098
Hear*

retard
>>
>>37998192
it's hypnagogic hallucinations. i heard footsteps clear as fuck as i was semi awake. when i woke up it stops. prayers help
>>
File: 687.gif (2MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
687.gif
2MB, 540x200px
I had to deal with years of torment from a shadow person. I dont really know what they are but I know what theyre capable of.

I now believe the shadow person might be me
>>
>>37998226
Because they are both black
>>
>>37998608
I had then waking for a while when I was young.

went to shrink.

symptom of stress they said.

okay.

my mum had the sleep paralysis one.

what interests me about that was her account of it is so very like all the others.

theres 2 kinds of people you will see, either an old lady, or a man with a hat and red eyes.

how can all theses people hallucinate the same thing.
>>
File: 1492722512450246757.jpg (117KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492722512450246757.jpg
117KB, 387x480px
2yrs ago friend told me about that shit. I can't fuckin believe that people like him still exist. He also still believe in fuckin fairies (there are 2 types of them) vampires (one of them have bitten him and now he is afraid of sun) some kind of forest "things" that names I can't remember and other shit
also gtfo to >>>/x/
>>
>>38000469
I saw the man with the hat. It was a top hat of sorts. He had coal eyes that glimmered in the moonlight. Charcoal man.
>>
>>38000616
if its true then why are out minds generating the same thing?
>>
>>37999098
do you know of any interesting occult books? sounds interesting
>>
File: 1495476515598.jpg (12KB, 179x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495476515598.jpg
12KB, 179x300px
>>37998192
They're real and live underground. They're really dumb though. They just look for people to tell knock knock jokes too. Just kidding about that last part
>>
I've had two sleep paralysis's. The first one I saw a shadow being and the second one was purely auditory.
I saw it and it was very intense and it slowly leaned towards my face while I hear, "I am the archangel. No one will come for you." being said over and over again and each time it was said it the sound multiplied.
>>
I know that they don't exist.
>>
This sleep paralysis sounds dank

Trying tonight
>>
>>37998192
they don't real. sorry OP, but things are just as mundane as they seem. :)
>>
>>37999098
you should find another hobby, instead of made up ooga booga hocus pocus bullshit designed to scare kids
>>
>>38001584
>>38000966
>>38001633
They're real but they're just hallucinations.
>>
why do so many people seem to see them during sleep paralysis? a friend who tried conscious dreaming experienced but I never had the balls to open my eyes when in sleep paralysis, are these shadows very spooky?
>>
>>38001731
Honestly, I didn't feel any fear. I didn't really feel anything. The only time I was scared was when it was just sound hallucinations because I thought it was aliens and those scare me above anything else. This was me>>38000877
>>
I learned a lot about them during my years of dph abuse, saw plenty of regular shadow people and the hatman. I actually was writing a book about some kids that see them and try to get to the bottom of it all, but I ran out of steam after I met my girl lol
>>
>>37999098
shoo underage shoo
>>
>>3799819
/x/
there u go
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.