[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women bring to the table?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Reac 184.png (630KB, 925x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 184.png
630KB, 925x720px
What can women bring to the table in a relationship? What does the average woman bring to the table?

>Often can't cook (Thanks feminism!)
>Often spend a lot and bring less income (Due to life choices, not due to 'Muh discrimination' bullshit)
>Socializing with them is bad because they tend to talk about boring everyday things, celebrity gossip, or personal drama
>Not interesting because they have no legit interests/hobbies unless they're only getting interested in them on a shallow level to get attention or their boyfriend has those hobbies/interests
>Sex can be gotten with hook ups, fuckbuddies, and/or prostitutes for cheaper
>Family, friends, and pets can offer companionship just as well as women can
>Often can't do traditional feminine tasks (Again, thanks feminism) while also not being able to do traditional masculine tasks

So what do they even offer?
>>
>>37997419
Not a lot except for sex and companionship. It all depends on the woman though, there exists women who can bring all the points listed to the table. But there aren't many. I hope you're not implying that modern men are any good either? They don't even bring sex to the table due to masturbation being more pleasurable and women can get sex insanely easy. Maybe some entertainment if the guy is interesting. Both genders are shit today but i understand focusing on women since those are the ones you are socially conditioned to spend your life with as a male.
>>
>>37997419
Nothing as I see, I can cook, work, and control money by myself.
I'm not interested being in a relationship right now.
>>
To be honest relationships will be more and more useless with time. Women are replaced with waifus and eventually sexbots and men are being replaced by dogs. Maybe then women and men can finally be platonic friends.
>>
Be an MGTOW if you want, man. Or you could pretend to be asexual. Whatever helps you deal with the pain.
>>
>>37997419
by searching women with this mindset of expecting specific things is them you won't go anywhere. there are many women that will make you feel loved in different ways than cooking or sex.
>socializing with them is bad becasue they say boring everyday stuff
what exactly do you expect to talk about? warhammer40k lore? goddamn.
all i know is from he only one love i felt during my life and now that i wrote this i realize your post might be bait.
>>
File: poopoopeepee.png (48KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
poopoopeepee.png
48KB, 500x437px
>>37997720
>make you feel loved in different ways than cooking or sex.
liar, there are no other ways to make guy feel loved other than cooking or sex
everything else is roastie plot to steal your money/time/attention/lifeforce
>>
>>37997828
I've been on this board so long I don't even know if youre joking
>>
>>37997720
No. Just talking about things like interesting stories or "intellectual" concepts (Damn that sounded pretentious).

Also it's good for a women to be able to take care of a man in a feminine way. You could get companionship outside of a relationship. I'd like cuddling, cooking, massages, and sex. I'd return the favor for her in ways she'd like too.
>>
File: thewall.jpg (940KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
940KB, 1000x3000px
>>37997868
I'll make it easy for you
I am not joking, I am deadly serious
it all works
women until 30s is just vampire
then, wall phase kicks in and she will slave away until she secures any stability
then she goes from vampire to nag hag
>>
>>37997828
troll or not an argument.
while this is subjective, talking to a girl and having her listen to you, having her care about you and having her greet you with a smile every morning can make you happier than anything.
i just felt those things once but dammit it was the best.
>>
File: nosingleguysleft.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
nosingleguysleft.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
>>37997901
>roastie detected
look, you either agree with truth or you do not agree with truth
why you do not agree with truth?
because it hurts you, because you are a roastie
your bullshit story about smiles in the morning is just that, crap of male cow
>>
>>37998081
you know your place. you low quality trolling won't affect r9k.
>>
>>37997419
These are all 4Chan memes mate, plus you have to look at the bigger picture- what does a man bring to a relationship?

Relationships aren't some kind of deal anymore, they're more like a natural partnership where two people work off each others habits, positives, and negatives in order to build a happy framework together. Should that framwork hold for long enough often children/marriage follow.

You need to stop browsing places like this if you want to start to understand relationships, this place is about as detached from reality as you can get.
>>
File: translation.jpg (73KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
translation.jpg
73KB, 780x927px
>>37998191
>women hate is now not /r9k/
hello r_donald
you are not welcome here, shitter
>>
>>37998221
>what does a man bring to a relationship?

Emotional stability. Resources. Companionship. Sex. Entertainment. Social status. Gives them attention.

People only do things because they see some benefit in them or are required to do them except occasional acts of altruism, but relationships aren't purely altruistic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.