[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend? What do I have to do My stats >just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484074094039.jpg (70KB, 959x959px) Image search: [Google]
1484074094039.jpg
70KB, 959x959px
How do I get a girlfriend? What do I have to do

My stats

>just turned 30
>make 40k a year
>own a car
>have my own place
>no debt
>7/10 lookwise if being honest
>shy
>no friends
>good fashion sense from /fa/ and fashion Redit
>acquaintances say I'm kind of funny

I'm just looking for a pretty girl who has curly dark hair, lowish IQ, good hearted, and is younger than 24. How do I accomplish this?
>>
>>37996727
>>shy
>>no friends

Red flags that you will become a clingy little bitch.
>>
File: 1498529490516-r9k.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498529490516-r9k.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>37996727
Blood magic.
Most women younger then 23 currently succ dick in the dorms for babies. The only women who aren't are introverted neets with poor habits.

How do I know? I am one.
>>
>>37996727

Pretty high standards dude. Tbh you have the bare minimum to seriously date and dating is 80% emotional after clearing her check list.
>>
File: 1481897721531.gif (158KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1481897721531.gif
158KB, 250x205px
>>37996727
i got ya senpai
>go into public place
>squat and begin screaming
>when you lock eyes with a potential mate, bounce up and down and show your feathers in full display
>get digits, take her to the art show

>pic related
>>
>good fashion sense from /fa/ and fashion Redit

That is a weird way to call yourself a hipster.
>>
>>37996727
>>just turned 30
>>make 40k a year
too little money to be a sugar daddy so there goes a lot of your hope in getting a good girl and not some single mom whore
>>own a car
what kind? something fancy or something that just gets you around?
>>have my own place
same as above really, a nice place or just a place you can survive in?
>>no debt
okay I guess, not like women really care
>>7/10 lookwise if being honest
lmao k
>>shy
death sentence right here. fix asap
>>no friends
women don't like loners unless they themselves are mentally ill. a man without friends comes off very serial killer-y or at least has obvious problems that are not okay
>>good fashion sense from /fa/ and fashion Redit
lmao you probably dress out of your league and look like a cunt/hipster/autist
>>acquaintances say I'm kind of funny
yet you have no friends so...

I'd say to start trying to get an actual social life before you get a gf. most girls do not like home boddies unless they're fat losers who also like to sit around doing nothing all day at home
>>
>>37996788
>How do I know? I am one.
one of those who suck dick you forgot to add
>>
>How do I get a girlfriend? What do I have to do

You have to ask girls out and go on dates.
>>
idk man women are total whores and don't want to settle down with anything less than a turbo-Chad, I am just average

social media has destroyed them, always thinking they can keep trading up forever and never even trying to settle down

Its like the situation has reversed. I keep hearing the meme of "oh get a young girl when you're in your late twenties early thirties" but how? I don't know man shit sucks
>>
>>37996760
This, is kinda true. To combat it make sure you're talking to more than 2 girls at a time. If you talk to one you'll become obsessed and message them all the time.

btw, why are you asking a place where the majority have no experience for help?
>>
>>37996922
I feel you man, I feel you. I heard that girls in their young 20's love guys in their 30's because they got daddy issues. I just suffer in the approaching female aspect and how to get number and dates.
>>
if you were really a 7/10 you wouldnt be asking this. i'm talking actual psl 7 out of 10 not by your normie bullshit retard logic that ur a 7/10 because of nice clothes and haircut. listen just because u get rated 7 on /soc/ that doesnt make you an actual 7.

IF you were 7/10 you could find a girlfriend or a girl to date in less than 24 hours on any dating app, especially tinder. all you need is one selfie inside of your room and that will be enough if youre goodlooking

source: actual 7/10 and got 760 tinder matches in a month

now stop coping faggot
>>
>>37996727
>7/10 lookwise if being honest
Everyone says they're 7/10 and almost everyone overrates themselves when it comes to looks.
>>
>>37998481
>IF you were 7/10 you could find a girlfriend or a girl to date in less than 24 hours on any dating app, especially tinder. all you need is one selfie inside of your room and that will be enough if youre goodlooking

I have like 20 matches on tinder , only swipe for pretty girls I just don't talk to anyone on there yet because I'm new to it and nervous and don't know what to do. I would probably have a ton more if I swipe for everyone , even chubbies and such.
>>
You need friends to meet women and to prevent vaginas from thinking you are socially inept or a weirdo.
>>
>>37996727
>no friends
Get some friends, meet new people. If you're not going out to social events and actively trying to pick up women, nothing will happen. If you have coworkers, get to know them.
>>
>>37998819
huh?

Female friends or male friends?
>>
>>37998913
Both, it doesn't matter. The bigger your social circle, the more girls you meet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.