[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Emo/Goth kids at your school What were they like and did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IU4HCtb.png (354KB, 415x623px) Image search: [Google]
IU4HCtb.png
354KB, 415x623px
ITT: Emo/Goth kids at your school
What were they like and did you ever have a chance at dating the QT goth girl or emo hucow?
>>
>>37995937
>eleanor

mega QT goth girl who was mute, she had huuuuuugee tits, almost to an unhealthy size, pretty tall and lovely eyes. Ended up being a natural lactator.

I do possibly have a chance now she goes to the same uni as me and has joined the rock music societies like me. wish me luck anons
>>
>>37995937
she was called Hannah, mega mega mega goth girl who was built like a brick shit house but who was strangly hot.
Princessdust tier tits but she worked out a lot too. she was an odd combination
>>
All the emos at my school were complete sluts. They would all fuck the stoners.

One girl who wore edgy clothing talked to me about weird shit like sadism, BDSM and all that shit. I'm glad I didn't take the bait.
>>
>>37996064
You were smart.
>>
>highschool
>one day at the mall i got buy a ps2 game, Rogue Galaxy i think
>spot qt goth girl from school at a distance with a friend that had really long hair
>was gonna walk by and say hi, her friend was a dude
>they made out
>i kept walking, she didnt even notice i was barely a foot away
>pretend i never saw anything and keep moving on with my life
>>
>>37995937
I literally only clicked this thread because that girl has really nice boobs.
>>
tfw you've been asked multiple times if you're goth/emo just because you have a dark vibe to you
>>
Debbie from American Dad basically except more autistic and a weaboo. I never had any feelings for her but used to hang out with her regularly since I didn't have a lot of friends and she was smart and funny. To be honest she's probably a fembot now and might be on this thread.
>>
>>37996064
I feell for the bait, got lots of sex when i became a stoner but honestly all the baggage isnt fucking worth it
>>
>>37995937
i was part of the emo/mallgoth group when i was in middle/high school. in all honestly it was a pretty good group of friends, we all still talk and hang out when we're in the same place.

i guess i saw us as more the shy artist musician bookish people but looking back at pics from that era yeah we were totally the emo kids.
>>
>>37995980
Good luck Anon. Is she still mute?
>>
>>37996199
She is indeed anon. ive gotten to kissing and boob massages when her back hurts before. but we drinfted.
I have the society pubcrawl tonight so im gunna try my hand there if she comes
>>
All the goths were fucking psychos at my school

>set a kid on fire for rejecting one of their friends
>set a computer lab on fire

>beat a kid with a 2x4 because he went from goth to emo

>goth girl masturbated in class over some lad she fancied
>>
>>37995937

Had a qt vampire chick in class.
She was pretty shy and always spoke really soft and quiet. She also had huuge tits and a really nice ass.

She loved reading, especially vampire novels and I even heard a rumor she pricked herself with a compass and drank her own blood during math class.

She was kinda weird, but I definitely regret not being a bit friendlier, she seemed like a nice girl the times I talked to her.
>>
I grew up in a really small town and the two goth girls at my school were dykes together.

They were both pretty nice though and I felt bad that hill billy Stacies beat the shit out of them on the regular.

They are still together and own a mildly successful collector/hobby shop.
>>
>Lesbian emo chicks

ended up eating one another out in sixth form on the last day of sixth form. i still dream of that to this day
>>
>>37995937
scene girls are my fetish
>>
>>37996914
I feel you anon,. id like a goth/scene gf
>>
>goth girl called Emily
Uber QT, always worse see through shirts and stripy pants. even in uni she wears them

feels good man
>>
The Emos were weirs and the goth were alright but nothing special

Rockers were the cool guys. never bothered anyone though
>>
Lost my virginity to an emo titcow. Then started seeing her best friend while we were still together.
>>
>>37997715
I feel you, Scene titcow. crazy though. became a good friend years after we broke up though
>>
Were any fembots emo/scene/punk girls?
>>
File: normies keep moving.jpg (131KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
normies keep moving.jpg
131KB, 600x480px
>>37997715
You need to leave, immediately, IMMEDIATELY IMMEDIATELY IMMEDIATELY REEEEEE
>>
File: 1489278458502.png (101KB, 301x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489278458502.png
101KB, 301x258px
Why must all emo\goth girls be fat Mexicans in my state? Truly a cruel fate.
>>
>>37997776

It's wasn't "alpha", I was just being petty and vindictive. And I haven't had sex for so long that I've actually grown a hymen OVER my penis, which I didn't know what possible.

>>37997755

Yeah, they're usually a bit edgy for one reason or another.
>>
>>37997818
All mine were daddy issue/stoners
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.