[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do people not freak out when they start to get fat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: extremePulp.jpg (44KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
extremePulp.jpg
44KB, 400x318px
when I look in the mirror and I'm getting bloated I get really scared and I only eat healthy vegetables with water for a few days until I look normal again.
I get more scared than most people because in the back of my mind I worry that I've got the fat disease, the fatitis, and I freak out because there's no way I can live as a manwhale
>>
A lot of the time its due to mental illness, lack of education, or low standards set from fat parents.

did i really have to explain that to you?
>>
I live at home and always took similar portions to my parents. You kinda copy them and so you end up fat like them.

Turning it around tho, was 100kg at the start of the year and am not 85kg.
>>
>>37995926

It's hard to recognize when you are getting fat especially if you've never been fat before

People will say things like "damn why are my clothes getting tighter. my wife must be shrinkin them in the wash"

That's why I have been weighing myself twice a day for the past 3 years
>>
>>37996105
Literally morbidly obese mother and Aunt raised me
>>
It doesn't matter if you're fat or not if you are short, ugly and small dicked like me.

Say I put in all the effort to maintain a "good" body, it will all be tarnished by my genes. By my inferiority.
>>
>>37995926
I just don't care. If it's a choice between alcohol and being skinny, there's no choice. I'd rather be dat and drunk than skinny and sober.
>>
File: 1464191967071.jpg (10KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
1464191967071.jpg
10KB, 237x192px
i don't get it either

I was put on some medications that made me retain a lot of waist fat, then I started to get fat and panicked and starved myself and did a lot of cardio until I looked normal again

why don't fat people just quit being fat, it's not that hard just quit eating
>>
>>37996211

That explains your fear of becoming fat. also, some people are genetically predisposed to gaining a shit-ton of weight sometime in their life. watch out for that.
>>
>>37996155
This

It has a lot to do with the kinds of people you're around. If you Live with people who treat being fat as normal then you'll probably be fat.
>>
>was 230lbs in highschool
>had eating disorder where I would chew and spit out food, and binge eat
>wanted to get fit for college
>lost 90lbs in 6ish month
>college was sweet, girls noticed me
>got body dismorphia though, and even though friends and family said I was sknny I thought I was fat
>if I gained even 3 lbs in a course of a day from eating I would get panic attacks and cry
>told myself I would never gain weight again because it's so much better being skinny
>than after I finished college I gained all the weight back over the summer
>literally gained 90lbs back in 3 months because mom kept giving me food
>fell in depression because I was fat and girls didn't noticed me no more
>couple years later and decide to make change again
>lost all the weight again and currently back at my 140lbs
>fear the day I gain it back eventually as history has proven
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.