[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 year old neet here, looking for advice. It feels physically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sspepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sspepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
22 year old neet here, looking for advice.

It feels physically impossible for me to make decisions. I just sit on my fat ass, play games and watch youtube videos day in and day out. My father is visibly very distressed at this point. He confronts me often about it now, and every time he does so, my mind just shuts off. I have a blockade of some sort, and I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind. I have an appointment with my doctor yet again, but I fear that she'll just tell me to get a better diet and sleep habits, even though I've got friends with even shittier diets than me, who don't have to fight this crippling indecisiveness.

I just know I'm going to the psych ward one of these days. Fuck this shitty fucking life.
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (42KB, 736x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
42KB, 736x395px
>>37995855
I feel you bro. 25 here and still dealing with this. Keep fighting.
>>
>I just know I'm going to the psych ward one of these days

You haven't been through shit, and yet you still complain about your ''shitty fucking life'' . Fuck you, spoilt sheltered brat. Crumble like a cookie.
>>
>>37995855
>>37995915
Oh, just realized you were asking for advice and I didn't give any. I'm about to go to a couple of psych appointments, but if you leave a discord or something we can talk later
>>
>>37995855
look for a job doing something simple and after a while youll slowly begin to condition yourself for more responsibility
>>
>>37995917
>fallacy of relative privation
How is this not original bot?
>>
File: hailThunderstorm.jpg (74KB, 598x307px) Image search: [Google]
hailThunderstorm.jpg
74KB, 598x307px
being obese saps your mental energy.
losing weight can be a strong first step to reconquering your mind
>>
Cut your internet for a few days and watch yourself fulfil your responsibilities out of boredom. It works.
>>
>>37995945
What if that just makes me want even less responsibility
>>
>>37996007
it doesnt matter if you want it or not, the point is that you'll be able to handle it out of necessity. you cant be a fat retarded baby your whole life
>>
>>37995855
You can always commit suicide.
Anons tell you to stop being lazy, or cut of Internet.
But you'll never be happy again. So what's the point? You probably have no skills and will just become a wagecuck, so stop being a leech and commit suicide.
>>
>>37996096
Yea one can only dream
>>
>>37995915
>>37995938
>>37995945
>>37995970
>>37995992
Op here. Thanks for the advice everyone :) I think I'm gonna start with cutting internet completely. This is after all the biggest time consumer in my life. That way if I want to experience things, I'll have to look for it outside. Maybe go to a concert, an arcade (or maybe not, that's just more screens), a lecture/open debate or something.
>>
>>37995855

You have two choices

You can keep sitting there and being a little faggot, or you can take charge of your life and make moves for the better
>>
>>37995855
>get a better diet and sleep habits,
she's telling you to become one of them

live the same rythm as the normies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.