[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually /Cyborg/? I can barely talk about something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1497169234680.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497169234680.gif
817KB, 200x233px
Who here actually /Cyborg/?

I can barely talk about something else then video games, Books, movies and music.

However I try to be social, meet people, go to parties etc [which I hate]
And somehow at the ripe age of 23 I slept with 4 different women.

However I can not mantain a relationship and I can barely speak when I should talk to a woman.

Im not a normie, yet I do not classify as a Robot. What am I?!
>>
a gay faggot attention whore
>>
>>37995354
Hmmm no you're a normalfag.
>>
>>37995354
Imagine saying this out loud to someone. "Normie", "robot", "cyborg", etc. They'd think you were insane, because those terms only exist here and a few other (online) places. What is most likely the case is that you're a great guy who just over-analyzes and thinks less of himself than he really should. Also, there is nothing wrong with you for not liking parties and only being able to talk about certain things. Think about it. What do most normies have to talk about? Probably less than you and 99% of people on this board. The only reason it seems you have very little to talk about is that normies are fucking vapid and have tricked you into thinking you're the weird one when their behavior is fucking absurd.
>>
>>37995354
>I slept with 4 different women

Leave this board. Never come back. Normie.
>>
>>37995430
Well... we do actually use "Normie" with roommates but just as a fun word. But otherwise pretty interesting analysis anon...Thanks for that.
>>
Who here a cyborg who's more on the robot side, rather than just a normie faggot who spends a bit too much time on the xbox and claims to be a robot?

>26
>STILL living with mommy and daddy
>wagecuck job
>virgin
>boring as fuck
>stupid, only knowledge is useless movie trivia

However i'm not kissless. I actually made out with a nubile 18 year old high school slut at a co-worker's party earlier this year, and i can get tinder girls to go out with me fairly easily. But my dates ALWAYS ghost me.

I think the my autism levels vastly outweigh the normie in me, and 95% of my body is made of robot alloys.
>>
>>37995588

Oh and before you say "you went to a party reeee get out normie", it was the only party i've been to in about 7 years, and i went because my CO-WORKER invited everyone.

Also, i tripped up the stairs and face planted in front of a pack of stacys. "They were like awww you're the guy who fell i felt so bad!" (Fake pity)
>>
I'm a cyborg with an online gf, does that make me a normie?
>>
>>37995849
>online gf

she's swallowing chad's cum right now
>>
>>37995849
how long have you been together with online gf?
>>
>>37995354
>What am I?!
gay
it sounds like you are trying not to be but you got the gay
>>
>>37995354
A failed Normie, a Cyborg is someone who lived with normies and is not known as a total loser, someone who has the potential to be a normie, but he decides that he doesn't want to be one of them.

Cyborgs suffer even more than robos, they tasted the sweet fruit, but they know that even the sweetest grapes will turn sour.
>>
>>37996031
Good description.
>>
>>37996015
like 4 years now
>>
>>37995588
Cyborg feels thread
>great at small talk
>many acquaintances
>no friends
>still living at home
>never leave the house unless I have to for food or work
>could probably get laid with a roastie if I tried hard enough
>>
>>37996094

Still just a faggot normie who sucks at being a normie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.