[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every girl I get to know is your basic stereotypical airhead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1696.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
>every girl I get to know is your basic stereotypical airhead

How does one get a non-normie gf? Even when this rare incident happens, they're either ugly or average-looking.
>>
Why would she want you and not Chad?
>>
>>37995226
You might not know this anon, but every woman is an airhead.
>>
>>37995226
>>37995259
This. Every woman is a vapid, depressing whore.
>>
>>37995226
Women grow up in an entirely different world than you, especially when conventionally attractive. If you wanted to find someone with similar intelectual and moral backgrounds you'd have to settle for whatever roadkill the ugly truck leaves behind
>>
Wipe the dry spit from the side of your mouth and stop going to r9k for relationship advice. Think of yourself as a product. No one wants a used car that smells like Doritos and diet rite.
>>
>tfw I've met girls who weren't like this but I don't go for them

I can't even be mad at girls for just wanting Chad because I know I'm just as shallow. I've met girls who seemed really kind and intelligent, but the first seductive bitch with a bad personality that pays me any attention, I fall for over and over
>>
>>37995226
>average looking
oh, how fucking awful.

As a non-normie uggo (I'd say 3-4/10) girl, I'd say a good 10% of top tier Chads are interested in me, and this percentage increases as you go lower down the totem pole. And I don't mean interested as in pump and dump either.
Unless you're fascinating you've got NO chance, except in the rare circumstance that you have whatever weird tastes she's looking for.
>>
>>37995226
Oh look at this faggot thinking hes not a normie.
>every girl i get to know''
>>
>gives a shit about ugly/average looking
I'm so jealous that you can afford to be picky.
>>
>>37995493
No one cares just do us a favour and tits or suicide
>>
>>37995493
>10% of top tier Chad's
So basically you have millionaire philanthropists chasing after you?
Cool. I wish I was an ugly girl.
>>
>>37995579
You do care, though. Why would I kill myself? I'm doing great.

>>37995595
Top 10% is millionaires at least? Guess I should specify it's 20-30 year olds. Doctors and economists, mainly.
>>
>>37995226
Idk man i found my wife online and she is pretty qt. Much smarter than the average girl. Try finding a shut in
>>
File: 1484605561052.png (798KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484605561052.png
798KB, 596x600px
If you're implying you want a roastie from /r9k/. think again. most of them are fucked in the head. Even though I despise Reddit I would much rather have a "le meme" girl from reddit or even 9gag than a fucked in the head roastie from r9k who will leave you just cause shes "BPD" (pic semi-related)
>>
>>37995888
>sorting girls based on their internet culture

>we'rereachinglevelsofautism.jpg
>>
>>37995226
I've honestly met good looking women who weren't airheads but are you too good for the average looking ones?
>>
Women don't need to develop an interesting or unique personality in order to advance in society.

They just all do the same thing. Just go on any dating app for a second
>I like pizza/tacos and netflix
>im only swiping right for your dog xD
>>
>>37995226
>average looking

So what you're saying is you only want Stacy and then wonder why you can never get a gf. You're not worth Stacey's time OP and the only ines who will give you any with an attitude like that are charging 100$ an hour.

If you would t take an average looking girl you're not even a robot and can get the fuck off my board normie.
>>
>>37995325
nigga some cars you just can't sell you matter how much you clean them up
>>
>>37996332
>>I like pizza/tacos and netflix
>>im only swiping right for your dog xD
lmfao so goddamn accurate
>>
>>37995226
iktf desu. I wish i could help.
>>
>>37995226
>every girl is a normie
>every. single. one.
>there are some exceptions, but they are few and far between, no reason to focus on the exception rather than the majority

if you find someone you think is "special," chances are it's an act of some kind
>>
>>37995226
just get a cutie asian gf fampai
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.