[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hording 4chan femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Iqs8hw0.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Iqs8hw0.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
Anyone else horde girls they meet on here?

I must have 10 discord femanons I chat to regularly, 5 of them give me nudes and 1 actually lives in CT (near to me) so we meet up and fuck.

In spite of all that, whenever I see a femanon posting on /r9k/ or /soc/ I just have to add her to discord or skype. I can't help it. It's like an urge. I need to add her, extract nudes from her or sext with her or meet up with her if she's close enough.

Does anyone else feel this way? I feel like I'm obsessed. Even if I'm dating a girl I'll still do this.
>>
>>37995049
You're are actually telling me they send you lewds?

Tell me your ways of extracting them

Also post a couple pls
>>
>>37995136
>Also post a couple pls

Thing is I'd never actually do this.

I realize what I'm doing is wrong (actually skipped a date with my technically-GF this coming weekend to drive up to boston to fuck a fembot), but I still won't post their noods.
>>
>>37995154
>to fuck a fembot
You mut be rich or a chad.
Why do they fall for you??
>>
File: 1467068793981.jpg (887KB, 2396x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1467068793981.jpg
887KB, 2396x2344px
>>37995049
Teach us your ways O wise one.
>>
You're a piece of shit op.
>>
File: 1473078392235.jpg (466KB, 2166x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1473078392235.jpg
466KB, 2166x1679px
>>37995049
>not posting their lewds
hoes should be treated like the trash they are.
>>
>>37995154

But that doesn't happen Michael. You can fool yourself, but not me.
>>
anon creaming his pants rn with all this attention to his larping thread
>>
>>37995049
Tell me m8. How do you spot a legit fembot? Do you find them on discords mainly, or do you actually get some on this board?
>>
>>37995723
Not OP but a mix of both. The discords are way harder because it's difficult to get a femanon one on one
>>
>>37995951
Guess you really have to stand out among the orbiters don't you?
>>
There's so many CT anons on 4chan it seems. Makes sense, because this state is depressing. Wish I can get out.
>>
File: spiderman7.jpg (8KB, 196x152px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman7.jpg
8KB, 196x152px
>>37995049

You're one of the handful of Chads who fucks every 'fembot'. You tell them you're a virgin and they each think they're taking your virginity so they fuck you, then leave you alone. Nice game you Chads have going on.

Meanwhile the 'fembots' come back here and post about being ignored or dumped by their
'robot' boyfriend after fucking them.
>>
File: spiderman4.jpg (42KB, 481x314px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman4.jpg
42KB, 481x314px
Too bad this thread belongs to me now. All of you redditors in here asking for tips are pathetic. Go back to r*ddit. Tons of girls posting nudes there. DM them all and you'll have better chances than here.
>>
>>37995049
>girls on 4chan

kys

origingijfjskfj
>>
File: spiderman10.png (125KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman10.png
125KB, 480x360px
When you go to r*ddit, shower them in compliments and attention just like you do here. Become the wittiest orbiter with the best lines, and get noticed. On r*ddit you can actually choose which female you want too. Here you're picking up anonymous hambeasts.
>>
>>37996109
>>37996140
>>37996166
The problem with ribbit is that you're competing with a massive range of people.
>>
There's no way for any of us to get fembots anymore. Too many orbiters. Think about Eliza. She has entire clusters.
>>
I wanna hurt fembots for posting their naked bodies all over the place to get a reaction out of us.

You bitches KNOW you turn us on when you do this. Not fair.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.