[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circumcision causes terrorism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17

File: scartissue.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
scartissue.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
Who are the most violent people on the earth, especially when it comes to mass murder of random strangers? Muslims and Americans.

What do these two groups have in common? Circumcision.

Think about it.
>>
Dont't forget jews. They invented terrorism, their nation was founded on terrorism, and they continue to sponsor terrorism.

Your theory makes sense.
>>
Mexicans are more violent than both. And some tribes in Africa are batshit insane
>>
>>37994972
Some tribes in Africa also do circumcision. Coincidence?
>>
i heard that because babies are too small to be anesthetized the trauma of circumcision causes permanent damage to some parts of the brain.
>>
>>37994972
Even when it comes to massacring strangers?
>>
>>37995034
That makes a lot of sense.
And here was I thinking that jews stole souls through flagellation. It's certainly in their line of thinking.
>>
>>37994928
This is just a shitty bait thread.
Explain why nearly all chads are circumcised?
>>
>>37994928
It's not like I fucking asked to get circumcised. My little brother got to keep his though. Lucky little shit.
>>
>>37995409
*his foreskin
>>
>>37995409
Look on the bright side
he probably can't touch his tip without cringing in pain while you can.
Uncut people also have to clean their penis or they get phimosis.
And his dick looks uglier because the skin is flapping everywhere.
>>
>>37994972
But Mexicans don't circumcise tho?
>>
>>37995464
You bring up very good points, I guess my parents did me a favor.
>>
File: 1370094303811.jpg (13KB, 317x322px) Image search: [Google]
1370094303811.jpg
13KB, 317x322px
>>37995464
>he probably can't touch his tip without cringing in pain
>Uncut people also have to clean their penis or they get phimosis.

you're retarded
>>
They also have ears.
>>
>>37995464
>have foreskin
>clean it every time I shower
>literally just jerk myself off with soapy hands for 5 seconds and I'm clean

My circumcised coworker says his dick gets fucking smelly after a workout or at work. I shower the night before work and in the afternoon when I get off of work I pull my foreskin back and rub the head and smell my fingers.

>no smell at all.

You're just talking out of your ass to justify your mutilated genitals. Enjoy your crusty dried up cock.
>>
>>37995464
are you saying you don't clean your dick because you're circumcised? you're actually a fucking retard.
>>
>>37995464

thats not how it works at all.
>>
>>37995484
nice.

>>37995496
>>37995509
I know for a fact that if you don't fap very often as an uncut, your dick head is overly sensitive. You also have to pull back your skin and shit otherwise filth and bacteria gather in the flaps.

>>37995519
cleaning my dick is like cleaning my finger. Takes 5 seconds because I don't have all that extra skin.

>>37995583
I know exactly how it works.
Are you triggered because you're not as superior as you thought you were?
Everything has an advantage and a disadvantage
>>
>>37995624
>i know exactly how foreskins work says the person whos never had one

i didnt pull my foreskin back till i was about 17, it was covered in dick cheese but easy to clean. after that all i do is pull it back in the shower and it takes about 5 seconds. no phimosis, no problems. looks natural and feels good. :)
>>
>>37995695
>i didnt pull my foreskin back till i was about 17, it was covered in dick cheese
try not making me puke.
Even gore doesn't disgust me this much. Holy shit
>>
>>37995624
>You also have to pull back your skin and shit otherwise filth and bacteria gather in the flaps.
>flaps

You say that like I'm pulling back miles of fucking skin. Filth and bacteria will collect on your dick too except now it's all over your balls, underwear, and the smell is in the air and your clothes. Foreskin contains it all (if there's even any at all). And when you pull it back it's not like there's visible particles all over it. If the foreskin wasn't useful it wouldn't still be here on our bodies. It's a fucking body modification to get circumcised. I can't justify doing it to a baby. But if you want to do it when you get older by all means do it, but don't think you're better than everyone else. It's like people with those holes in their ears, you're fucking retarded for removing a part of your body that serves and essential purpose.

>cleaning my dick is like cleaning my finger. Takes 5 seconds because I don't have all that extra skin.

So now you clean your dick? You just said only uncircumcised people have to clean their dicks or else they'll get phimosis. Nice goalpost change but that's what I said you fucking mongoloid. You pull the skin back and it takes less than a second, then you just lather your cock with your soapy hands. Done. Now I'm clean in the same amount of time it took you. Is that you're argument for circumcision? It takes less time to fucking clean it?
>>
>>37995707
nah it actually felt pretty good.

dont expect a grubby americlap kike to understand however.

enjoy your calloused bellend.
>>
>>37995725
>Is that you're argument for circumcision? It takes less time to fucking clean it?
as a biology major I'd prefer not having bacterial colonies growing in my foreskin.
Filth and bacteria doesn't collect when there's nothing to collect it in. How is foreskin supposed to contain anything? All of the filth and bacteria collects on your foreskin and inside it. You get 2x more garbage than me because the inside of your foreskin isn't exposed to air.
You know why people are told to wash behind the ears? Because the dirt collects there if they don't. The same way your wisdom teeth will rot because the toothbrush doesn't reach them
>>
>>37995819
>bacterial colonies
L M A O

nigga that shit doesn't happen over night

that's weeks on weeks of not cleaning your dick in the shower. I've gone 4 days without a shower and my dick still didn't smell bad. Still smelled a little bit like soap actually.
>>
File: 1456210033398.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456210033398.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>wait until your boy starts masturbating
>cut him low and squeaky tight
who else #devilish here?
>>
>>37995819
>trying this hard to justify his chopped up dick

you didn't even choose to have this procedure don't and yet here you are justifying your mutilated jew dick
>>
>>37995846
>nigga that shit doesn't happen over night
try 17 years like this guy>>37995695

>>37995865
you're the one trying to feel superior. I agree that your dick has more nerve endings and shit and that makes it more fun to fap and get laid, but it's also more unclean.
Saying that there are nothing but benefits to having an uncut cock is just delusional.

What about the appendix? A useless organ that can become inflamed and give you tons of pain. Humans still have it and many people have to get it removed or die.
Men also have nipples for no reason.
These are all vestigial body parts
>>
>>37995906
alright so who the fuck after 17 years is gonna not pull it back again for another 17 years?

I didn't pull mine back for the first time until I was 14. No dick cheese on mine. This is a person to person basis.
>>
>>37995906
>justifying circumcision on the basis that it's a vestigial organ

except getting your appendix removed is a harmless procedure unlike the barbaric practice that is circumcision.

I can see your nipples argument except the foreskin serves the purpose of protecting your dickhead from fucking nature and abrasives like your clothes.
>>
>>37995906
>Men also have nipples for no reason.
boy nips can be lewd
>>
>>37995906
Jesus christ you are beyond saving. I suggest quitting your major because it's obviously a waste of money.

People shower daily. Having a clean dick is a non-issue.
>>
>>37995965
>except getting your appendix removed is a harmless procedure
>cutting open someone and taking something out is a harmless procedure
nice

>>37995983
I study for free since I'm not american
>>
>>37996233
It's harmless in the sense that it didn't completely change the function of my body when I got mine removed.

I'm gonna stop replying because your entire basis for circumcision is that it's unclean. You didn't even reply to the portion of that anon's part about it being a non-issue so I know you don't have an argument besides that. Oh and whipping out that you're a biology major. There are doctors for and against circumcision so your biology major opinions are tossed into the trash where they belong.
>>
There is literally not a single good argument remaining in favor of circumcision by now.. It only persists due to ignorance and trend following.
>>
>>37996268
>You didn't even reply to the portion of that anon's part about it being a non-issue so I know you don't have an argument besides that
yeah I discarded that because it isn't a non-issue. You guys just assume that those bacteria are harmless. Whatever, keep pushing your pagan agenda. See if anyone follows it
>>
>>37996638
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

hmmm
>>
>>37996834
>Urinary Tract Infections
Just wash the fucking thing.
>STDs
Wear a condom, retard.
>Penile Cancer
Wash the damn thing.
>Balantis
WASH IT FUCKWIT
>Phimosis
Stretching exercises

Or you could just get the branding of the Jew on it. Anyone who researches this for more than five minutes knows that the only reason circumcision spread for non-religious reasons was because that Christcunt Kellog wanted an anti-masturbation treatment, and the pharmeciutical industry makes a packet putting it in beauty creams. It persists today because Americans are retarded.
>>
>>37996834
did you read the part below the listed "benefits"?
it literally says that if you wash your dick and practice safe sex, you accomplish the same thing.
also I actually laughed out loud when I saw "prevention of phimosis" as a listed benefit
>>
>>37997744
it's extra work
>>
>>37996233
>I study for free since I'm not american
Well you sound very american with you infantile opinions.
>>
>>37997842
>wah I'd rather have my foreskin ripped from my body so I don't have to waste half a second to pull my foreskin back to wash my dick
>>
>>37995034
yeah i don't think they do that anymore man
>>
>>37997842
For the people looking at this poster and thinking: "is he really this retarded? how is that possible?", you have to realise that having his agency and ownership of his body stripped from him literally from birth by the people that are meant to care the most about his well-being (his parents), means that he is put in a difficult position.
To deal with the logical inconsistency of "my parents care about my personhood and health" and "my parents were complicit in my mutiliation shortly after I was born", people will instead cling to other isconsistencies in an attempt to square the circle.

Take this response, for example.
>it's extra work
The aforementioned inconsistency is circumvented by the statement "my parents KNEW with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that I would appreciate not having to spend an extra wrist motion rolling my foreskin down in the shower after puberty, so they had a part of my penis removed. This risked severe complications, not limited to death (fun fact: over 100 boys die each year in the USA from circumcisions), but who knows, I might avoid developing carpal tunnel!"

This line of reasoning falls flat when you think of all of the other, much safer and less invasive surgeries that could be performed on infants. Removing the ears means they don't have to clean behind them, cutting off the nipples of all boys eliminates the chance of them developing ugly puffy nipples. Most of the nose could be removed, so nose picking would no longer be possible. For girls, the labia could be removed entirely, to reduce the production of smegma after puberty.

That none of these are common surgeries might seem a little weird to our rationalising friend, but I'm sure he has an appropriate response. Friend?
>>
>>37998200
why do uncut fags project so much? and why do they make these threads so much? does having a foreskin make you think about dicks more? hmmm
>>
>cutfag says he is fine with it or doesn't care and that it hasn't affected his life in anyway
>"hurr durr kill yourself my man, muh nerves!, stay mad bro. uncut masterrace!, you'll never get laid!

forefags are truely the worst kind of people on this website. next to furries desu
>>
>>37998200
Not an excuse, I'm cut and I'm pissed about it. He's just retarded.
>>
>>37998269
What's the point of getting laid if you're cut? You're just wasting your time.
>>
>>37998230
>>37998269
nope. we're just complete dicks.
>>
>>37998392
>all cuts are the same

>>37998407
good pun my man
>>
It's funny how angry people get over a worthless flap of skin.
>>
>>37998230
Feel free to explain the fault in my post. There isn't one.
To be pro circumcision you have to
a) not care about the rights of certain people (read: baby boys)
or
b) jump through hoops to excuse this rights violation by pointing to perceived convenience and nebulous health benefits, in an ends-justify-the-means approach
or
c) have never thought critically about it

There is literally no other way. I think any of these positions is retarded, but you'll notice I only posted in reply to an (absolutely retarded) anon who was saying circumcision was great. I didn't initiate the dialogue, it was his defensive post that did that.
Furthermore, I think that any rights violation, but ESPECIALLY one that effects infants (how can you not care about babies?), is worth berating and highlighting. If for no further reason that to stop some potential father browsing this thread from slicing up his kid.
>>
>>37998506
don't think anyone is "pro-circumcision". it's a procedure done in like 20 minutes during the first days of life. or in my case later. then it's never thought about again. i care about my babies. not others really. a lot of people pierce babies ears? do i like it? no.

>is worth berating and highlighting
sure but people who say they are fine with it. who cares?
>>
>>37998475
>the flap meme

It's a tube, not a flap, cutlet.
>>
>>37995002
Like 90% of africa is circumcised. Not just tribes.
>>
>>37998652
>There are people who still love their parents after they molested them therefore child molestation is okay
>>
>>37998703
>i like to make other arguments to point out another thing is not ok

how is getting a procedure done molestation like wtf.
>>
>>37998506
You know I also believe beta males shouldn't even be allowed to keep their penises after the age of 11, they should be put on HRT immediately but oh well, it's not like I'll be president.
>>
Makes sense. As a lately circumcised myself, I know that the cock barely feel a thing afterwards... but it doesn't make me want to be a terrorist, just to be more pervert to get aroused at least by something.
>>
>>37998733
>how is cutting of the end of someone's penis a form of molestation?
>>
>>37998652
>i care about my babies
>i have demonstated that i know nothing about the risks, downsides, and moral issues surrounding circumcision
welcome to group c), enjoy your stay.

>who cares?
did you read the very next sentence? it's on the same line even. You're allowed to be okay with your body, you can't use it as a justification for mutilating babies.
>>
>>37998807
Why do I still cum when I fap if I'm circumcised?
>>
>>37998733
The point is that just because people are okay with something that was done to them doesn't mean that it should be brushed off.
>how is getting a procedure done molestation like wtf
Perhaps come back and post again when you can put a basic sentence together, you deficient.
>>
>>37998843
well that's why we still fap, because at least we ejaculate at the end, and we still have needs like anybody else, so we can feel at least one secund of pleasure... you know it to be true, but the fpping in itself is boring. I had far more pleasue with my foreskin.
>>
>>37998815
>medically trained professionals do a procedure on a cock rather than anywhere else on the body
is every surgery molestation then?

>>37998838
>projecting again
>you can be fine with your body except when this topic comes up

>>37998867
> i dont want to answer him and ill just say he is dumb instead

nice job.
>>
>>37998943
>medically trained professionals remove the most sensitive part of the penis for no reason other than shekels
>>
>>37998943
>I don't want to answer him
>The first fucking sentence is me addressing your point
Summerposting is real.
>>
>>37999001
>medically trained professionals remove a part of the penis because the makers of said baby gave the go ahead and the abide even if the benefits are negligible
keep speaking in greentext

>>37999025
>how is getting a procedur done molestation like wtf
>hahah you're dumb
>posts picture to show incite

good post retard. also moot said traffics doesn't increase that much faggo
>>
>>37998943
do you know what projecting means?
The risks, downsides, and moral issues are not opinions. They're facts. Not knowning means your opinion is uninformed, which I think you would agree makes your stance purely emotional; and thus not an argument, but an admission of willing ignorance.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt if you can actually read, because your replies don't really... reply, to the posts you're quoting. I explicitly said "You're allowed to be okay with your body, you can't use it as a justification for mutilating babies."
If the person that I originally replied to said "I am okay with being circumcised" and not "there are benefits to circumcision, and being circumcised is less work." as justifications, then I wouldn't have posted anything.
>>
>>37999087
>make a baby
>get to ruin its dick

And this is acceptable how?
>>
>>37999087
>The point is that just because people are okay with something that was done to them doesn't mean that it should be brushed off.
Literally the first sentence.
>>
>>37999121
being circumcised is less work? they're are benefits even if you guys like to ignore them because of muh jews. they are minor yes, but they're there whether you like it or not.

>>37999124
>make a baby
>others tell you what to do with it

>>37999136
>>how is getting a procedure done molestation like wtf
literally the second sentence
>>
File: fkakd.jpg (8KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
fkakd.jpg
8KB, 192x262px
>>37999217
Alright, it's stopped being cathartic to reply to your bait. Make sure you brush your teeth and do your homework before you go to bed tonight sweetie.
>>
>m-muh sensitivity!
just rub it harder you fucking pussy. lmao
>>
>>37999276
>i'll just call him bait, and say he is underage. hahah got him good
>>
>>37999302
>Underaged baitposter complains when people call him out for being an underaged bait poster
You're not even the best I've seen.
>>
>>37999217
Again, if you go back to the a),b),c) post, you are now posting from position b).
Which is to say, you're trying to justify circumcision using either subjective benefits (is rolling down a foreskin in the shower truly less work? does this work get summed? do you include the extra work from having to masturbate with lubricants when you're circumcised?), or with medically dubious claims (an african study showed a lower transmission rate of HIV? wouldn't wearing a condom during sex instead of chopping off part of a baby's dick make sense?)
>>
>>37999312
>i'll just keep saying he's underage and look away

wrong again man. but good try
>>
>>37999217
>>make a baby
>>others tell you what to do with it

How is this even a reply? Outside of true medical necessity, the owner of the penis should decide whether parts get cut off.
>>
File: GirlsLaughing.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
GirlsLaughing.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>37999339
>He doesn't address any of my points
>He can't put a basic sentence together
>He posts bait on a Chilean ant farming enthusiasts board during his summer vacation
>>
WHEN WILL CUTLETS LEARN.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Nah Islam causes terrorism
>>
why would you want to be that sensitive anyway?
Sensitivity is for women anyway
>>
File: 1478343825459.jpg (33KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1478343825459.jpg
33KB, 567x565px
>>37995464
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37995464
you're fucking retarded it doesn't hurt touching it unless you have severe phimosis, stop trying to justify your rabbi willy
>>
prostate stimulation >>> any kind of benis stimulation
>>
How does it feel to have phimosis? I'm cut so I never had to experience that.
>>
>>37999876
I couldn't tell you. ~95% of uncut men never have to experience that either.

DON'T CUT YOUR DICK OFF FOR NO REASON
>>
File: 1498354272123.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498354272123.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
I'm a cutcuck and I want to suck delicious uncut cock.
>>
>>37999943
>circumcision = cutting your entire dick off
>>
>>38000012
IT'S HYPERBOLE YOU DUMB NIGGER

CIRCUMKIKED DICKS WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN WHOLE DICKS
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 560x292px
>he doesn't know about pic related
2019 bros, almost there.
>>
>>38000012
I'd respect someone who cut his dick off and took hormones to try to be a girl more than a "man" who had his son's dick mutilated.
>>
>>38000069
Right, just like when they said human trials would start "by 2013" in 2012. 7 years with absolutely nothing to show for it. It's fucking embarrasing and they are never going to succeed.
>>
>>38000000
inb4 it's another shitty get
>>
>>38000090
Did they turn down a contract with some pharma company a few years ago or am I living in a different timeline? I swear it was because they wanted them to work with babby foreskins and they refused, but now they completely deny that this happened.
>>
>>38000171
I remember that too. I have no idea wtf is going on with that company, I just wish WFIRM or somebody else would step up and get this shit done. Maybe for AFIRM III but probably not.
>>
File: NotImportant.jpg (5KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
NotImportant.jpg
5KB, 304x166px
>>38000090
>tfw we can send a rover to Mars but we can't regenerate a fucking foreskin that didn't even need to be removed in the first place.
>>
>>38000221
We absolutely can, foregen is just fucking retarded and they have no idea what they're doing. Wake Forest is really open to the idea but they don't have the funds for it, AFIRM II only gave them enough to work on erectile tissue.
>>
>>37999943
It's actually more than 98%, and of that unlucky 2% that will have phimosis, over 85% of them will be okay with a stretching routine and/or topical steroids. Of that unlucky ~10% (of that unlucky 2%), about 75% will have their phimosis fixed using supervised, anesthetised stretching.
So we're down to 25% of 10% of 2% of the population that has phimosis so severe that they need some kind of surgery. So, this 0.05% of the population then need circumcision, correct? Well, no. There are modern procedures that can fix phimosis, called preputioplasties. A very common one is the dorsal slit procedure, which keeps almost all of the foreskin and it's function! There is also success in using CO2 lasers, but that's a little spookier sounding.

Links to the papers for the numbers I used can be found on this page, but you'll need a pubmed login to read some of them:
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
>>
>>38000283
I know, I meant this more in a "why hasn't this circumcision shit been stopped sense".
>>
File: 1497223351356.jpg (44KB, 542x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497223351356.jpg
44KB, 542x675px
Why do you guys always bully us? We didn't choose to get mutilated.
>>
>>38000354
People are dumb and easily manipulated.
>>
Foreskin is fucking disgusting and worthless. I'm sooooooo glad I'm cut. I'm going to have lots of kids and get all of them cut.
>>
>>38000390
What if they're all daughters?
>>
>>38000400
Then they'll get cut too.
>>
File: 1497694236955.jpg (40KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497694236955.jpg
40KB, 300x220px
>be born
>one of my first experiences in life was getting strapped down and having part of my dick chopped off and turned into jewish face cream
>the pain permanently fucked up my brain

XDDD
>>
Circumcision should be required by law.
>>
>>37995034
Yeah I'm not sure there's a direct correlation to violence but it's certainly not doing any good for anyone.
>>37995333
In the US? Because they circumcise people a lot there. The argument isn't that every circumcised person turns into a violent savage its that people who are circumcised are more prone to violence.
Here the majority of Chads aren't circumcised.
>>37995624
>Overly sensitive
What kind of deluded fuck would consider the non-mutilated version of a body part to not be the norm? The penis head is supposed to be sensitive.
At least call it inconveniently sensitive if you feel that way.
>>
>>38000356
It's for the greater good anon. The resentment of the practice is required to extinguish it.
Female mutilation didn't get outlawed in the US until 97. Male mutilation will follow eventually. The sooner the better.
>>
You don't go to heaven unless you're circumcised.
It's like homosexuality
>>
>>38000727
You aren't accomplishing anything by posting on here though. None of the people on this board will ever have children. Go join BSM or post on pro circ sites or something.
>>
>>38000766
Heaven doesn't exist.
>>
>>38000356
/pol/ is a hate machine
They lack basic human decency.
The ends will always justify the means for them.
They will sacrifice hundred 99% cut white males for one 100% white male uncuts
>>
File: IMG_0377.png (14KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.png
14KB, 165x115px
What if one wants to actually chill their desires to masterbate by making it less pleasurable?
To those that want this, doesn't circumcision have a clear benefit?
>>
File: fedorafag.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedorafag.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>38000819
atheism in 2017?
It's not 2010 anymore kid
>>
>>38000853
Show me any form of evidence that there is a deity or afterlife.
>>
>>38000852
No, in fact I started jerking off more after I got jewtilated because I was never satisfied. My parents were retarded hick mormons and had it done when I was 11 as punishment. I also got into more and more perverted things to get off as time went on and my body image has deteriorated to the point that sex outside of a fursuit is an impossibility for me.
>>
>>38000887
Jews are the gods chosen people.
They're absolutely successful at everything.
>>
>>38000887
>Heaven doesn't exist.
Show me your burden of proof friendo
>>
>>38000951
That's not evidence in any sense of the word.
>>
>>38000977
It's your job to prove your own claim. If I told you that mystical fucking space gnomes visit me when nobody else is around you'd want me to prove it too.
>>
>>38000949
>when I was 11
Regardless of what happened then, your desire to fap would only grow stronger regardless.
And I'm calling bs, 'not being satisfied' only applies if you were uncut for so long that you fapped in that condition. For the majority that are cut, that is not a problem.
So, once again, isn't this a possible benefit?
>>
File: 1498368578329.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498368578329.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
>ywn experience the foreskin piss balloon
>ywn cum into your foreskin for easy cleanup
>ywn pack your foreskin pouch with tonsil stones and popped backne pus to create turbo smegma
Robbed at birth...
>>
>>38001080
No, because that would mean you need to be preemptively cut against your will at birth or very early childhood for it to work. In your case you want to voluntarily lower the urge to jerk off, and circumcision wouldn't change it at all. All it does is destroy 75%+ of the feeling in your dick.
>>
>>38001112
>cum in foreskin
Aside from not getting completely dry this is probably the biggest pro.
>>
>>38000852
Even though it's not as pleasurable, you'll still get an orgasm. It doesn't reduce the sex drive at all. If you really want to do that, I think there is medication that can do that, not sure how to get it. If you want to do nofap, I'd spend less time on the computer, especially on NSFW boards. Nofap is more a symptom of unhealthy internet usage than a problem in and of itself; I wouldn't use drastic means unless it was really necessary.
>>38000949
>My parents had it done when I was 11 as punishment
What the fuck?
>>
>>38001327
Mormons are extremely anti masturbation. It's like one of the worst sins to them or something, I never paid much attention to any of it. Short version is I was born in NV which has a very low circ rate (10%~) so I dodged it at birth, parents caught me touching my benis at 11 and they got pissed and made me get cut as punishment.
>>
File: BasedBateman.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
BasedBateman.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>>38001387
>tfw there are parents who literally use circumcision as a punishment and your parents expect you to be grateful for it.
>>
>>37994928
Everyone talks about circumsion but what do I do of my parents already mutilated my penis?
>>
>Korean Rage Syndrome
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong

>Most South Koreans are circumcised

Coincidence?
>>
>>38002358
Bitch about it in these threads until you go insane.

or you can try to restore it
>>
>>37995509
I'm very curious as to how you came by that particular slice of knowledge about your co-worker
>>
>>37994928
those are some nice feet
kek, the above statement wasn't original
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.