[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prove me female virgins are loyaler than thots you can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1494619651-larryhome-2.png (30KB, 289x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494619651-larryhome-2.png
30KB, 289x218px
prove me female virgins are loyaler than thots

you can't
>>
bumperino arigato roboto
>>
>>37994664
A bird can have taken many dicks and be loyal. She's just shit at choosing partners.

To be honest I'm more suspect of a girl who hasn't had sex.
>>
>>37994703
you've proved nothing, you've just argued in my favor
everyone knows +20 female virgins aren't loyaler, but on this board they believe that shit
>>
File: 1485484836-larry.png (209KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
1485484836-larry.png
209KB, 544x408px
seriously robots? you all disappeared, only normies are here?
you won't post your anti-women shit on that board anymore?
i'm kinda disappointed
>>
>>37994664
women who have had less experience are more likely to leave you and cheat on you because there will always be that question in the back of their head that you are giving them everythibg that they want - is there really nothing more?

you guys want virgins because you think they have this sort of purity but purity comes from tempering through trial by fire (ie weathering a storm of dicks and bad sex) also virgins are bad in bed
>>
>>37994771
>you guys want virgins
no way man, i'm more comfy with thots

but i used to have anti-thots posts and defending virgins on this board years ago
this board really has changed
>>
>>37994771
yall are acting like chaste is best but you are also living in a time created through millions of years of evolution to be a more erotic experience than your ancestors have had - millions of your ancestors died so you could have better sex and youre all out here like no I dont want that I am more civilized

even though civilization inherently incentivizes the worst parts of the human psyche to manifest
we couldve been fucking like bonobos man
>>
r9k has no longer robots, interesting
summerfags and feminists have stopped these subhumans
>>
we aren't. we're more desperate, if anything.
>>
>>37995162
finally, a testimony

why didn't you lose your v-card fembot? what's your age if it's not indiscreet?
>>
>>37994664
>prove me female virgins are loyaler than thots
but they are not.
>>
>>37995203
robots on this board used to believe that, years ago
>>
>>37995216
no, it's always been about fucking a girl as inexperienced as them.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>37994664
Proven.

Now what?
>>
>>37995271
nah man, i remember that they posted stats claiming virgin girls are loyaler and the divorce/adultery rate rises with the number of partner and other kind of shits like that, so they will only marry a virgin
>>
>>37995302
IT FUCKING HAPPENED, I KNEW THEY WOULD STILL BE SOME ROBOTS HERE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.