[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

show me something beautiful /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 1422818499291.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1422818499291.png
198KB, 550x535px
show me something beautiful /r9k/
>>
>>37994564
go stare down the barrel of a gun.
>>
File: Fade - Laurens_Spruit.jpg (315KB, 1600x954px) Image search: [Google]
Fade - Laurens_Spruit.jpg
315KB, 1600x954px
>>37994564
I'm not "mansplaining" or trying to discount how you feel or whatever - I'm offering a perspective that might help. Believe me - I know what it's like to dislike your body. I got zapped in Iraq and I've got some unsightly scars, and I sometimes struggle to accept that I'll never be as physically capable as I used to be. Fucking sucks sometimes.
Anyway...I wish I could let you into a man's head as he's falling in love with a woman. It's a process that's so alien, so strange, that I'm afraid you've got to experience it to believe it. But it's as real as death and taxes....
Sometimes, a guy will meet a gal and think nothing of it. Maybe she's a co-worker, classmate, or his buddy's friend. She gets mentally categorized as "Female, acquaintance, feelings neutral". Then, he gets to know her better. If they mesh personality-wise, something fascinating happens in the man's mind. He starts to notice things about her appearance - pleasant things. It starts small - one day he realizes he likes looking at the curve of her nose, or where her ear lobe meets her face.
It's nothing he can put his finger on or describe, really...just that looking at that part of her makes him feel good. He starts wanting to do that more. Then, he notices an expression she makes - could be her genuine belly-laugh, or the way she furrows her brow in concern - and he gets a little flutter in his chest.
They stay friendly for awhile, get to know each other better.
>>
>>37994571
Don't be so hostile, cunt.
>>
File: 1491964209359.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491964209359.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>37995178
Then, one day, she hugs him goodbye....and he can't stop thinking about it. He plays it over and over in his head - the feel of her breasts through two shirts, her arms around his back, her smell...he finds these little mental movies of her playing unbidden when he's driving somewhere, squeezing out his other usual daydreams.
Shortly thereafter, the guy realizes that whenever he looks at this woman, he feels good. He likes her lines, her curves, her sounds and smells...
It's like she's gradually turned from a black-and-white photo into a 3D color movie with surround-sound - a perfect movie that makes him feel good. He starts wondering what he can do to keep her around, to make her happy. He realizes that he likes looking at her more than any other human being in the world.
To him, she is perfect and beautiful.
A man in love with a woman doesn't see her objectively. There is a filter there, or some kind of participatory illusion. He does not see who you see in the mirror. He is seeing someone beautiful and perfect and sublime, and it's one of the most powerful things in his life.
Go watch a happy old couple that's been married for decades. Watch the man's eyes. Sure, he may appreciate some young woman's ass in yoga pants or whatever...but watch his eyes when he's looking at his spouse. If you're paying close enough attention, you can almost see the filter click on when his gaze settles on her. In that moment, he's not seeing the same frumpy empty-nester that you or I see - he's seeing something wonderful. Someone beautiful.
>>
>>37994564
>show me something beautiful /r9k/
Look in the mirror :)
>>
>>37995217
that's cute lad
>>
File: The-Egg-by-Andy-Weir.jpg (312KB, 648x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The-Egg-by-Andy-Weir.jpg
312KB, 648x1920px
here's you go
>>
>>37995217
You probably just made this guy's day.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Tis very honourable
>>
File: clicktoreveal2.jpg (322KB, 998x800px) Image search: [Google]
clicktoreveal2.jpg
322KB, 998x800px
>>37994564
These are the bollocks of an honest man.
>>
>>37995287
That has no point whatsoever.
>>
File: nofaggotspatch.gif (32KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
nofaggotspatch.gif
32KB, 198x199px
>>37994564
>wake up
>make coffee
>browse /r9k/
>no faggots
>no gay posts. No gay posters. No pictures of cocks
>shed a tear... it's beautiful...
>actually wake up
>it was all a dream

One day....
>>
>>37995303
i see a bit a beauty in them i suppose... theyre extensively chaffed, which means he probably lived a tough life
>>
File: 2 girls one cake.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2 girls one cake.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>37994564

I want white castle.
>>
File: CfpX2icUMAAjYi_.jpg (57KB, 471x572px) Image search: [Google]
CfpX2icUMAAjYi_.jpg
57KB, 471x572px
I sure wonder what this feels like...
>>
>>37995348
That is....... one way to look at it.
>>
>>37994564
Ever hear about Art Tatum? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Cs_zb4q14
>>
>>37995235
God i always loved that story. Thanks for the post anon
>>
>>37995912

Piano isn't my thing but I enjoyed listening to this, thanks for sharing

one of the more recent songs I enjoyed recently, the album has the same feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BftUF6-Qpic
>>
>>37995912
He's the GOAT but i prefer Oscar Peterson personally
>>
>>37995217
Mofo, specifically bought non-reflecting glass protection for my phone, so when I lock it, I dont see my reflection.
Do you really expect me to own mirror ?
>>
File: 1494971596722.jpg (76KB, 606x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494971596722.jpg
76KB, 606x453px
>>37994564
Okay, get ready for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.