[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a wallet yesterday. It has $188, a bunch of credit cards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1495840575196.jpg (100KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495840575196.jpg
100KB, 626x720px
I found a wallet yesterday. It has $188, a bunch of credit cards and a driver's license. What should I do with it?
>>
return it obviously
>>
Return it. Uu
>>
>>37993611
Use the driver's license to return it
>>
>>37993611
Send it to your local police in the mail with no return address.
>>
Paragon: return it
Neutral: take the cash, return the rest
Renegade: burn it
Make your choice, Shepard.
>>
By a gun with the money, track down the person on the driver's license, and shoot him.
>>
>>37993611
Take the $188 and trash the rest.
>>
take the money and then set it on fire
>>
Use the credit card until they get cancelled. Then burn the wallet and take the cash.

Why is this even a question?
>>
Use the money to buy a rope then hang yourself
>>
>>37993611
Take the cash and return it with minimal effort. Don't get caught by the cops or they'll arrest you for no reason.
>>
>>37993611
Use all of it to buy hookers
>>
>>37993632
>Renegade: Burn it
Reeee, renegade doesn't mean evil.
>>
>>37993682
Burning it would be stupid not evil.
Evil would be donating it to the KKK
>>
>>37993682
Renegade: eat it
>>
>>37993611
Hit yourself over the head with it till you get headstrong.
>>
Take the money and put it back where you found it. I made the mistake of giving back everything once hoping that God would bless me for the good deed
>>
>>37993654
How much has rope inflated that it costs $200? Have you all decided to do the world a favour?
>>
Credit cards and stuff are expensive to replace, take the cash drop it at the door of a police station.

The money is payment for your efforts and for not trashing it once you take the money.
>>
>>37993611
Do What I do. Take the money, then go drop the wallet in their mail box. If they don't actually live near by mail it. I usually leave a note that says like "took the $xxx as payment for going out of my way to return this, and not stealing and selling your credit card info"
Make sure they don't have a Tile in there though. Last one I found a couple weeks ago had one, so I didn't take the cash because they could see where i lived.

>t. Found 5 wallets over the last 10 years
>>
>>37993611
Take the money an dump the rest for some one else to find
>>
>>37993766
What's your daily routine like that you find a wallet at an averaged rate of one every two years?
>>
>>37993766
this is a good idea. do this anon its the best option!!!
>>
if its a girl's wallet, return it and hope for a blowjob or thank you sex
if it's a dude's, look him up online and if he seems like a rich guy, return it, might get something more worth than money out of it
otherwise keep the dosh
>>
>>37993766
>Make sure they don't have a Tile in there though. Last one I found a couple weeks ago had one, so I didn't take the cash because they could see where i lived.
I don't get it, what the hell is a tile and how does taking the money lead to your house
>>
>>37993611
take it to the police station
>>
Take the money return the rest

Not worth getting into credit card fraud when they'll likely cancel it the second they realise it's gone anyway
>>
>>37993611
If you don't return it you will know with certainty that you are subhuman. It doesn't matter if you can hide it from others, you will still know. Nigger.
>>
>>37993611
Personally I'd return it but just do what you want
>>
return it like a good boy
>>
>found a wallet with $200 once
>returned it because I was raised a beta, good christian boy
>dude gave me $100
it was a good feel
if it happened today I'd just sack the $200 and return the wallet
>>
File: 346663425467.png (122KB, 398x387px) Image search: [Google]
346663425467.png
122KB, 398x387px
>found a wallet with several hundred dollars once in bunnings (australian home depot)
>panicked when one of the staff saw me checking it and i just handed it to him
>he probably kept it for himself
>>
>>37993611
Donate it to Bernie Sanders
>>
>>37993611
Give me the credit card info from it and keep the cash!
>>
take the cash, give the rest to a hobo
>>
>>37993831
Tile is a small bluetooth GPS thing you put on shit like your car keys and wallet so if you lose them you can geolocate them
>>
>>37993611
have you ever heard about identity theft
>>
>>37993788
I spend literally my time outside of work walking my dog. We average about 8 hours a day.

>>37993831
It's a like 1 in8ch x 1 inch wifi/blue tooth tracking device. They're put on your keys and shit so you don't lose them. It's just a flat white square. The last wallet I found had one. They would know where you live because they would be able to see it on the map. Idk how long you've had the wallet, but they probably would have come to claim it by now if they had one.
>>
>>37995573
Oh I'm not the op I just asked out of curiosity
>>
>>37993611
Return without the money, say you found it like that.
>>
>>37993735
Does receiving change stop existing so you can make a quick quip?
>>
>>37993634
This. God almighty himself sent you this mission. Either face it or die like a coward.
>>
>>37993611
1) Sell it
2) Buy cocaine
3) Be happy
>>
>>37993611
Take some of the cash and return the rest. Consider it payment for not stealing it all
>>
dont listen to these white niggers. unless you are in a very desperate state, return it in full.
>>
Take the cash and return the rest. Your time isn't valueless, consider it a finder's and returner's fee.

If asked, tell them you found the wallet without the cash.
>>
>>37995573
Couldn't you just throw the tile away?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.