[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with people (especially girls) who are smarter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: cus1498078688.jpg (94KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
cus1498078688.jpg
94KB, 630x420px
How do you deal with people (especially girls) who are smarter than you? I'm not completely dumb but I'm no Ivy league brain chad.

>inb4 I have 180 IQ
>inb4 har har girls can't be smart
>>
It's nice to learn something new from people who are smarter in something
>>
>>37993537
girls are fucking retarded. women on the other hand will always outsmart you. not saying theyre smarter. but theyll outsmart you.
>>
>>37993537
Same way , you deal with dumb people , you great them with respect .
>>
File: 1471575862947.jpg (259KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
1471575862947.jpg
259KB, 1000x748px
Follow them around and feel happiness in their success.
>>
>smartest person at school is a girl who works hard but is very laid back
>second smartest is a guy whose a full on try hard
>get very similar grades (girls slightly better)
>guy always asks what the girls got
>guy got into cambridge, girl going to a completely standard uni (didn't apply anywhere selective)
>doing maths competition (which relies on natural ability rather than hard work)
>guy asks girl what she got
>(MUCH higher than his or anyone elses) "I don't care I'm going to cambridge"
>"Why are you so insecure? I don't care."
>guy has a literal spergout meltdown
>>
>>37993537
I'm not an insecure douche-bag so consumed by narcissism that the prospect of someone smarter than me generates anger.
I don't view myself as particularly intelligent.
>>
>>37993537
I'm jealous. That's plain it. Some people really are smarter than others. Not even just intelligent, but more talented. Better at everything than you or I will ever be doing. And I'm bitter.
I know it's pointless to be jealous, but God fucking damn it, why.
Every fucking time I see a news story about some disabled valedictorian or an autistic genius, hell, even smart normies just being interviewed, I just sperg out and turn the tv off. Then I wish they would fucking die already.
At least I'm really good at daydreaming. And pointlessly entertaining myself. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>37993537
intelligence doesn't mean anything if you're a shit person + people would rather die than be seen with/around you
>>
Met a woman whomst had an intelligence active and developed enough that it was plainly visible within minutes of starting a conversation. Felt intimidated and fascinated at the same time. Then she ghosted me. Half a year later, I still obsessed.
>>
>meet probably one of the smartest girls in the country
>befriend her
>have constant feeling of inferiority over her
>also fall in love with her because she's the most interesting person I've ever met
>be too beta to even consider making a move on her
>fall down a spiral of self-loathing and depression
>>
I really don't care. People who aren't as intelligent can and do still make valuable contributions to discussion. Intelligence isn't even measurable and IQ tests are fake. Mine is 141 and I'm extremely stupid
>>
>>37993537
I don't give a shit because most of the time they won't rub it in your face.
>>
>women who are smarter than me
Praise them. Compliment them for being smart. Tell them that they're smarter than most other girls I've met. Try to fuck.

>men who are smarter than me
Get bitter and try to belittle them.
>>
I see red . I can NOT fucking stand people smarter than me. That is all there is to it. Even thinking about such a situation makes my fucking blood boil. It isn't just smartness, if some dumb fucking shitstain who is actually less smarter than me accomplishes something that I didn't(like a fag did something with arduino while I was busy with some shit), it enrages me to no end. WHY NOT ME ?
I'll fucking destroy them, fuck.
God forbid, if I ever see a woman smarter than me, I do not know what I might do. That'd be like seeing a monkey solve some puzzle you couldn't solve. Holy shit, it'll be a murder suicide for sure. Holy shit.
>>
>>37997603
FUCKING THIS. Only I can be smart fuck only me.
They're literally taking what's mine and it angers me.
I'm gonna go study god fucking dammit, I will destroy their life
>>
>>37995580

Shit that never happened: the post

Reminder that 90% of women are less intelligent than 30% of men and any 'genius' women are either statistical outliers or are suffering a chromosomal abnormality and are actually biological males. Women CANNOT grasp logic.
>>
>men
I challenge them in anyway I can and go out of my way to make them look less than me
>woman
Become their friend or trick them into loving me by acting as interesting and confident as I can when around them.
>people smarter than that
Steer clear of them as much as possible because they could expose me
>>
>>37997759

Ummm no sweetie honeypot, it did.

The guy was smart there's no doubt about it. He would have got triggered if the girl was a guy, it was funny because of how little she cared and how autismo this made him.
>>
>>37997603
To be honest mate you're probably really fucking stupid, you might not be self-aware enough to realize but given how insecure you are about your intelligence most of the people in your immediate vicinity are probably smarter than you.
>>
>>37997978

Press D to doubt. Nobody believes your female supremacy fantasy sweetiecake honeydoodle pie.
>>
>>37997603
You are probably the most pathetic person I have ever come across on here.

How insecure can you be? holy shit
>>
>>37998300
>female supremacy
m8 she was female by coinicidence, the cambridge guy was just a sperg. He would have gone autismo if it was a guy
>>
>>37993537
I've only really encountered on girl who was that smart.

She was my semiconductor devices professor, and I wanted her to poop in my mouth
>>
>>37998299
My grades and job would say otherwise. I do admit I am very conscious of my intelligence and any other person who acts like, or claims he is smarter enrages me. Is that too hard to grasp ? Can you not conceive the thought that there might be a situation where some person might act this way ? Normalfags do not strive to be the best, that much I knew, but I never thought I'd see it happening right here.
News flash: People get jealous.And they try to be better than everyone else.
You fucks do it with "OMG HE HAS IPHONE WHY NOT MEEE REEEE" and "OMG HE HAS A GF WHY NOT MEE REEE" and "OMG HE HAS THIS MANY LIKES ON HIS INSTASHIT WHY NOT ME REEEEE". This is not very much different. Now, let me be as I have recently discovered that arguing with lower IQ beings decreases my IQ too. I don't want to lower my intelligence down to your level,it'll be quite horrible.To quote anon:"why even live ?".
>>
>>37993537
I have an IQ of 154 but I have rarely met someone as smart as me. Only a few times. My father was the first since he has an IQ of 140+. My mother not really, she's a nurse at a huge hospital who sucks at math big time. My current girlfriend I suspect isn't much smarter than an average person who did A-levels which isn't very smart imo. The other times I met a person as smart or smarter than me is my little brother who already does advanced calculus at the age of 14 but because of his schizophrenia he has no motivation whatsoever despite his 150+ IQ. The last person I met who was smarter than me was a senior partner at Gartner, the consultancy company. Had an interview with him for a high school paper arranged through my dad. Very interesting guy but worked at least 70 hours a week.
>>
I'm smart enough to be happy and self-actualized and smart enough to know that you get diminishing returns from intelligence past a point. I don't think envy is a very productive emotion.
>>
>>37998574
>News flash: People get jealous.And they try to be better than everyone else.
There's a difference between normal jealousy and narcissistic rage, though.
>>
>>37998574
yep you're a certified brainlet, stop roleplaying in this thread please
>>
>>37997603
>less smarter
>smartness
>all those typos
You're just retarded man.
>>
File: Like Tears In Rain Scoob.jpg (23KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
Like Tears In Rain Scoob.jpg
23KB, 499x430px
>>37993537
>How do you deal with people (especially girls) who are smarter than you?
People who tend to be smarter than you just end up ignoring you, smart girls ignore me... dumb girls ignore me.... all girls ignore me
>>
>>37998672
t. retard with boring-ass plain life and no mark on history after death,no contribution to mankind, no nothing
Reminder:
>poor people advocate inner peace rather than working hard and earning some money
>brainlets advocate being a "good person" rather than studying for once
>weak people advocate non-violence rather than solving the damn problem how it should be solved

Don't you dumb fucks ever think "Oh wait, what if I had worked hard, what if I had studied, maybe I'd be richer, and with a more fulfilling life than I am right now". Don't you fucks ever look at bill gates and think "what a fucking hack. I'll fucking make him look like a child once I get done with this shit".
Nah, you'd rather whine about "tfw n-no gf senpai desu trap not gay fucking feminazi haha niggers amirite"
>>
>>37993537
I love people smarter than me. Like, accidentally fall in love with anyone of the opposite gender that is smarter than me. They always have the best hobbies.
>>
>>37998919
female detected. Yeah, men will always have the best hobbies, because women have no hobbies of their own.
>>
>>37993537
Next year I will enter in some prestigeous college so there will probably be some really intelligent people there. I'm totally exited about this desu, really smart people are really interesting to talk with and most of the time they got uncommon personalities (and it's pretty rare with normal girls).
>>
I've never met a female smarter than me and if I do meet one I'll treat her as I treat any male.
Also fuck you're inb4 nigger, females are usually brainlets.

On the rare occasion that I do meet an intellectual rival (male), we usually size each other up, trade some mild bantz/accomplishments, then depending on how it goes we keep in contact for our connections.
>>
>>37998958
Not a female. I've just found that only unusually smart women have hobbies, and they're usually pretty cool.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (192KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
192KB, 1067x800px
I don't think like that. People are either "not as smart as me" or "smart." And I'm usually relieved when someone is "smart" because most people aren't and I can relate to the "smart" people much better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.