[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purely Obssesive OCD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493929611728.png (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493929611728.png
177KB, 500x281px
>tfw intrussive thoughts dont let me sleep at night

It mostly about things related to being pernanently alone as Ive never had a gf in whole my life and Im going to be 29 in just a month

I hate my brain so much
>>
Nobody is going to comment the thread?
I guess Im going to have to delete it then
>>
>>37994224

I'm 33KHV. What are these intrusive thoughts? Give us more details.
>>
>>37994262
this origiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
how the actual fuck was that not original
>>
>>37993379
I have intrusive thoughts relating to my health and fitness. Trying to control it with diet and exercise. Doesn't stop the panic attacks lol. i've "had" diabetes, every cancer you can think of...asthma, low T, heart disease, heart attacks, autism, every personality disorder, schizophrenia, restless leg syndrome, strokes, brain diseases. The list goes on. Of course, the only thing I DO have is an obsessive-compulsive personality and a little sinus congestion
>>
File: 1497563093886.png (610KB, 573x657px) Image search: [Google]
1497563093886.png
610KB, 573x657px
>>37994379
HELP ME!!!!!!!! I need HELP please!!!!
>>
>>37994379
Holy fuck are you me? I feel like nobody
besides me has known this feel.

I've been so far gone before that I demanded bloods to find out what cancer I have and fully exposed positive test results, I've also fully convinced myself I have HIV on more than one occasion. I know your pain anon, it's fucking crippling. I had it so bad that I was bedridden at one stage.
>>
>>37993379

>bad ocd as a kid
>parents didn't treat it, would just tell me off
>felt like my head was going to explode
>at 18 go to the docs and get diagnosis and infomation
>get meds
>they didn't work and made me feel weird so don't top up

30 now, I don't know what happened but it went away in my late 20s

It was either becuase I started taking st johns wort when I was recommended it or my brain became fully wired

I notice it creep upsometimes when over stressed but then I calm down

try st johns wort?
>>
>>37994446
Tfw can't take St. John's meme because I take warfarin
>>
>had GF once
>literally would not believe OCD exists
>i showed her my documents proving the diagnosis
>still didnt believe me
>left me for my rituals and other issues
>>
>>37994413
It's called hypochondria brainlet, get professional help. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or smth
>>
>>37994446
>try st johns wort?
I think that's not supposed to do anything for OCD. It's mostly only useful for mild depression. And it interacts with tons of stuff anyway.
>>
Not sure if i have OCD or if i'm a pedophile anymore. Anybody else relate?
>>
File: VZTV9WBGIT.jpg (91KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
VZTV9WBGIT.jpg
91KB, 400x279px
>have chronic social anxiety
>get GF for first time ever (was only possible because we shared accomodation)
>worry i'm going to fail in bed
>fail in bed
>start to worry its because i'm gay
>avoid sex because of this
>become convinced i'm gay because i'm shit in bed
>develop strong physiological triggers for anything to do with homosexuality or anything that sounds like innuendo
>every day I am haunted by fears of homosexuality and desperately try to avoid people, places, media, situations.... and even words that may remind me of it
>all the while desperately trying to hide this from gf
>6 months later
>one night while desperately googling for answers discover "homosexual OCD" is a thing
>feel instant relief
>it gradually gets better
>lose gf anyway
>realise it was just a fluke and i'm a loser omega male and will probably never have another and end up kinda wishing i was gay
>>
>>37994413
Fuck this is relatable. Mostly for blood clots, personality disorders, and funnily enough obsessive compulsive disorder. I can't tell if it might be a manifestation of obsessive compulsive disorder or if my brain is just going in these shitty patterns around these things and obsessive compulsive disorder happens to be one of those things. I don't know shit's weird
>>
>>37996466
>>37996566
obsessive thoughts about sexual orientation/attraction are standard OCD
>>
>>37996602

I wish somebody had told me this when it started. It was my first and only relationship and it broke me down and sucked the life out of me because I was convinced the thoughts were true.... even though I had basically no good reason to believe them, I was convinced that if they were not true then there would be no reason for having them.

Like I say, it took months and months before I was even made aware of the possibility the thoughts were symptomatic of some kind of disorder. Now I'm left with the nagging thought that maybe I could have saved my relationship if I'd been treated early on.

OCD is pure hell.
>>
>>37996576
In my mind I've had necrotizing fasciitis, several flavors of cancer, obscure genetic disorders, various congenital heart defects, etc.

I bet like half the traffic on WebMD is from hypochondriacs.
>>
>>37996667
Yeah, when I was about 15 or 16 I convinced myself that I was going to hell. It's a special kind of torment.
>>
Is it a compulsion to force yourself to accept your obsession as a part of who you are
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.