[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

June 27

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1466317642395.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466317642395.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Has your perspective changed much in the last year, or months
>>
>>37992667
Yep, I learned life is worthless and dying doesn't matter and killing doesn't matter it doesn't fucking matter if I rape and kill someone there fault for being weaker the strong live and the weak die
>>
I went to Louisiana a couple of weeks ago and found the stereotypical "small-town America" that you just don't get in Alaska (in addition to some other things.) There were lots of military history monuments (which piqued my interest), really made me more appreciative of this country. While I still long to travel to Europe one day, I now have a newly-acquired desire to see more of the US, especially the East Coast where a lot of our history began and remains.
>>
>>37992667
watched welcome to nhk about 8 months ago.

what a gr8 anime
>>
>>37992697
Sorry to hear that, we're you optimistic prior to that
>>
Yeah I completely gave up on everything.
A qt girl asked me to be her on June 15th last year. Exactly a year ago my life was at it's peak. Two weeks later she dumped me and it's all been downhill since.
>>
File: 1498554384194.jpg (44KB, 635x473px)
1498554384194.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>>37992667
I realized that I want to be a girl and that I'm a pathetically dependent individual.
Still don't believe I'm depressed even though everyone else says I am, but I'm probably killing myself soon because I'm losing interest in continuing on like the retarded NEET I am.

Aside from that I also learned about a few recreational drug-related things.
>>
>>37992846
Yup I have to go Anon I hope you have a wonderful life
>>
yeah its been a weird year ive changed a lot since the start and changed a ton since this time last year and two years ago. I'm not sure if its for the better or not at this time.. I'm in an interesting position currently that is both horrible but a blessing as I get to start anew in some sense and that is something I look forward too. However I'll be starting pretty low level and that kind of sucks balls but I've cut a lot of the junk from my life and that feels alright. I have very mixed feelings on life at the moment but I will see how it goes and try to keep an open mind. Lifes weird m8 one love.

aboriginal
>>
File: Autism-stacking-cans_2nd_edit.jpg (225KB, 409x559px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-stacking-cans_2nd_edit.jpg
225KB, 409x559px
>>37992667
Was my birthday on the 25. Turned 22. In the last year:

>entered english honours
>stopped drinking
>get high errday
>found out im asexual

I haven't improved but life is comfier
>>
>>37992802
>enjoyed an anime
Sorry mate, that's sad news. It's never too late to stop being a loser though.
>>
>>37992667
Almost nothing in my life has changed in two years other than that I gave up on education and became full time NEET

I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>37992802
WHAT IS THE ANIME CALLED IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR A FUCKING YEAR SOMEONE HELP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37992667
I'm more into math now. I've been teaching myself measure theory and harmonic analysis on my own. I'll see where game theory takes me
>>
>>37993005
what?
he just said the name in the post you responded to, also how the fuck could you not know about Welcome to the NHK you fucking newfag?
>>
>>37993005
kys you fucking reddit tier the_donald incel
>>
File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>37993005
>he doesn't know nhk

What are you, asexual or something?
>>
>>37992667
I became a wageslave, maintenance to be specific, after feeling like I'm wasting my life. I still feel the same, but I'm not lying around
>>
>>37992667
Today is my sons first birthday. I've realized everything i used to care about is completely pointless. The only thing that matters is family.
>>
>>37992667
Even more pessimistic because as I'm getting older whilst it's getting more and more obvious that there's no turnaround point for my life.
>>
Tried to better myself getting into working out and a trade job. All that happened is I broke my back.
I'm not even sad or happy anymore I'm just bidding my time until I find a bullet to bite.
>>
I feel like I'm finally realizing I'm an "adult" and I feel weird about myself. I also feel like nothing ever turns out the way you want it to and life just sucks.
>>
In this time I've learned that I'm mentally ill, started and stopped treatment, gotten into a relationship that only made me worse and more unhappy, and now I'm alone and back where u started. I don't even know what I want anymore.
>>
>>37993117
How old are you anon? 23 here and feeling it, the last 7 years of my life have mostly been a waste
>>
I for one have improved albeit incrementally

I'm still frustrated, depressed etc but I have a lot more faith in myself than I did before
>>
I'm content at the moment, but i'm lazy. I want to improve
>>
>>37995186
Yeah I'm 23 too. It's that period of time when you start working and realize how hopeless it really is, how your future is largely determined already.
>>
>>37994375
>All that happened is I broke my back.

How did that happen? Can you still walk?
>>
>>37992667
I'm 23 now, after I became fat and lost my friend circle after I hit 16 I realized how vain this world is, people didn't care about me because they enjoyed my company but because I for a short time atleast, was a Chad in making. Now 7 years later I think it was for the good, I always was different than the others, but the experiences I gained in the last years formed my personality. I'm no longer the funny kid with a huge friend circle, I don't get spammed messages on my phone, the girls that were after me straight up don't even look at me now. It's a sad and hurting experience, but I think I became more human. I respect good humans, sadly there aren't many on this planet. Even me, sometimes I caught myself thirsting for more power and shallow things. It shocks me for a second, I guess it lies in our nature to conquer and destroy everything that doesn't obey us, we are the closest to "God" afterall.

Also listen to this sick ass song: https://open.spotify.com/track/5AiNZnMDCWwujIENPj9PV9
>>
>>37996959
Drunk driver crashed into as I was walking to my car. Couldn't feel my legs or back for months.
I can walk but very limited gotta use a Cain. I'm sure it'll heal, time heals all wounds if not at least I own a gun.
>>
>>37993005
welcome to the nhk. it gets heavy at some points.
>>
>>37992667
Just realized "Love" doesn't exist its just pretending or caring about someone because he/she gives you attention/sex/or financial support.
>>
File: SuddenEpiphany.gif (719KB, 500x384px)
SuddenEpiphany.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>37992667
After medicating my depression with drugs for about 2 years, while living functionally, I finally got a psychotic episode 2 years back.
Basically experienceing the low end of the gutter, as low as it gets. Abandoned by friends and familiy when I needed them most, living 2 months in the mental ward since I was so fucked I couldn't work a job straight, had constant bouts of panic and paranoia. Got medicated, Been reudceing them for the past 2 years. Allmost of them now.
Got my life straight again. Quit drinking, Quit drugs. Got back into sport and discovered laborous work as a form of meditation. Thinking about continueing my aborted physics-degree.
I still live with my depression though, but for now sports and my new found perspective on life keep me sane.

Honestly, I think without the psychosis I'd had ended up in a fucking bad spot. Either further traveling down the rabbit hole or eventually doing something stupid out of simple massed negativity.

I still don't have a gf, which is pretty much the only thing I miss from being a druggy, the easy pucci you have when you work a job and have acces to drugs.

Sometimes you have to lose it all to realize what really matters in life. Pro Tip: It's not your dick getting wet, it's not the paycheck you get at the end of a month. It's your sanity, your health and your ability to do whatever you want.

Eat Lentils!
>>
it's my 7th month lifting
much more optimism
i see shit more moderately and have more respect for chads and shit now
lifting gives me purpose and hope mang
>>
>>37993005
its sord art onlin silly
>>
>>37997159
how much money did you sue him for
don't tell me you didnt
>>
>>37999659
He drove away before I could see his plates.
>>
A year ago today I went to a job interview for a shitty phone salesman-job. It went terrible and I did not except to get it because they had 80 people at the interview and only 20 were hired. I guess they actually thought I was useful for something. Proved them wrong tho!

Now one year after, I am a depressed sack of shit. But my anxiety is almost gone and I dont fear talking to people.

I also have 50 thousand in the bank after saving every dollar I got (Live for free at my parents basement, 23 yo virgin)

The one thing I learned tho is that money actually can give you happyness. Being able to buy myself some new clothes and a playstation made my life much better, you would not believe it. Im not a materialistic guy but actually having the money to buy something and threating yourself every now and then is awesome.

I will not go without a job for at least 5 years. Because working is actually making me sane. Eventho I hate my job and is terrible at it.

TLDR GET A JOB, SAVE MONEY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. LIFE SUCKS ANYWAY
>>
File: 1489365308951.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489365308951.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>37992667
Every passing month and year I get more and more nostalgic. I truly believe after the 90s and early 2000s we lost something important.
>>
>>37992667
Sure it has, and more importantly my lifestyle has.

I used to lurk and post here like 14-16 hours a day. Now I'm here for maybe 15-20 minutes a day.

I'm glad to see some more substantial threads like these, and new rules about camwhores, instead of the wall-to-wall shit threads that used to be /r9k/
>>
>>38000115
As long as "everything was better in the past" nothing will change.

Think about it
>>
>>37992858
>I realized that I want to be a girl
You just wanna be one because they have it on easy mode...right?
>>
>>37992667
Yes.
I quit anti-depressants and my life improved 1000%.
Still unemployed, but getting there.
I don't hate everything anymore... I've learnt to like life/some people again.
>>
Last year was great actually, I got fit and sorted my diet out. It was good having all the free time to look after myself as a NEET.

I am a 24 yo virgin now, this year feels pretty urgent. I have a full time job but still girlfriendless. Had an oppurtunity and missed it like an idiot. Feeling pretty sore right now, with a strong sense of urgency but really I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>38000452
Not that guy but yeah of course. Things are tough. People treat you like shit for not being good enough as a man. You've got a bar to meet and if you don't you're cast away.
I know women who are alcoholic hobos who are more happy than me. And I have a job, a place to live and a relationship.
>>
>>37992667
Oh tons, tons. Ever since summer of last year I became convinced I had secured my path along the best timeline. Seen 3 falling stars and found many 4 leafed clovers, even a few 5 leafed ones, all in the same spot. Everything just kept on working in my favor the past year. I think I might be santa claus
>>
File: 1497896310684.jpg (64KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497896310684.jpg
64KB, 852x640px
>>38001214
>And I have a job
This could be one of the things that makes you sad/less happy tho. Work is no fun my dude.
>but yeah of course
Lets say you become a girl then. Most of the time you wont look good as a girl (male) but these days its even easier to find a guy if youre a gay girl (male) or something.
Man.. I wish life was easier
>>
>>38001319
It's not a bad job. I like being a software developer and it's one of the most enjoyable things I have and I've always liked it.
>trans
Yeah I'm not doing that ever. But if it were easy it'd be so cash. My girl doesn't like me I feel. It's just slightly better than being alone but I just hope she leaves instead of cheats if it comes to that. My relationship isn't even the thing that makes me feel bad despite its terrible state. I just feel unhappy most of the time.
>>
File: 1494959833603.jpg (30KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494959833603.jpg
30KB, 500x444px
I have become more and more alienated from society despite trying to socialize more. Talking and interacting with normies has just made me realize how narcissistic, obnoxious and annoying the majority of people are.
I might have some kind of mental condition, but I dont know.
All I want is a girl just like me, to hold and share my life with. It fucking hurts, man.
>>
yes, i have more confidence and i gained some muscle from going to the gym. i just wish there was someone who can put me on the machines if i wanted to go myself.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.