[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with hydroxyzine? Gonna take probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: DrugItem_11002 (1).jpg (35KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_11002 (1).jpg
35KB, 600x419px
Anyone have experience with hydroxyzine? Gonna take probably around 200 mg along with 35-40 mg diazepam and hang out with a girl I've been flirting with, will that be enough to suppress my autism and get me laid?

Also, general anxiety meds thread, what works and what doesn't? My psych keeps prescribing SS/NRIs which help, but the side effects are shitty.
>>
>>37992652
>hydroxyzine

never heard of hydroxyzine.. im on 2.5mg of xanax almost daily. doctor wants to move me to diazapam. tried a couple SSRIs and they didnt help.
>>
dont take that shit anyways, mental issues such as autism, adhd etc. are just essential features of otherwise normal human beings that are just not how SOCIETY WANTS THEM TO BE... so they feed you this meds.

For the answer... go with GBL (Liquid Extasy) its free to buy and priceworthy. You feel like being Drunk but you are fully concious and talk normal aswell you feel light euphoria.
>>
>>37993064
>mental issues such as autism, adhd etc. are just essential features of otherwise normal human beings that are just not how SOCIETY WANTS THEM TO BE

not op but i have anxiety attacks almost daily and they last for 5 hours or even longer. ive tried diet, exercise, meditation and other things and nothing helps but anti-anxiety medication. GBL might help people be less of a sperg but its not going to help daily anxiety.
>>
>>37993064
I agree with you on a philosophical level but the experience of being on a drug that takes away all your insane worries and lets you be confident and feel like a normal human for once is just so intoxicating. I have heard good things about GBL in the past though, is it addictive at all?
>>
>>37993168
Yeah situational and chronic anxiety are two entirely different things. Personally I would think that meditation would be more effective than any drug for everyday anxiety, but I don't have the mental resilience to actually try it.
>>
>>37993168
lol didn't see that you mentioned meditation, sorry

what meds have you tried? Is there anything that helps like SSRIs do without the emotional dulling that they tend to cause?
>>
>>37993296

i was introduced to mindfulness meditation a little while ago. it does help but once youre past a certain level of anxiety, meditation or not theres no controlling it.

ive been on zoloft for a few years then came off it. then went on citalopram but i didnt help. my anxiety actually got worse on it. ive been on xanax for a year and a half. started on 0.25mg and have gradually built up a tolerance until im now taking 2.5mg most days of the week. id probably experience withdrawals if i tried to come off now.
>>
Hydroxyzine will just make you tired. She will either know you're on drugs if she's an experienced adult or just think you're retarded. Anything more than 10mg valium is overkill. I can't believe I just said that but hey kid it's your life
>>
>>37993228

its addictive if you take it 24/7 over some weeks with an revocation worse then heroin people say.

BUT if you manage to take it wisely it has only good effects, its not even an drug because it changes to natural hormones in your body that give the effect. Since it are hormones its not even as toxic as alcohol for example even helps gaining muscles and making you horny lawl.
>>
>>37993228

it even managed to get me attracting an girl having her alone with me kissing/making out and stuff, sadly it worked so well i took to much, passed out and pissed my own pants so she left AHAHAHAAH
>>
>>37993783
>pissed my own pants so she left AHAHAHAAH

well, at least you tried.
>>
>>37993807

i was so close reaching the homerun but that last dosage rly got me. Woke up next morning in my own piss slowly starting to realize what happend.

felt so bad, like having cancer and ebola at once.
>>
>>37993586
Last time I was with her I took >40mg Valium over the course of the evening and she didn't notice so I doubt that'll be an issue. Not overkill imo, higher dosages do a lot more for me.

Would caffeine help with the drowsiness from the hydroxyzine?
>>
>>37993893

do you know if you pissed yourself before or after she left?
>>
>>37993447
I'm surprised you even have a script at all, let alone that much, it's hard to get nowadays. Do you think you'll be able to get off of it ever, or are you just fucked?
>>
>>37993992
>Do you think you'll be able to get off of it ever, or are you just fucked?

i see the psychiatrist in a few weeks when my script runs out. she said shes going to move me onto diazapam then tapper me off that. have no idea what the fuck im gonna do without medication. probably kill myself. .if i dont take xanax for a couple of days i get lightheaded and dizzy, withdrawal will probably be many time worse. so yes, im fucked lel.
>>
>>37993982

i dont know. the question if she could have seen it still bothers me till today. Just had an unpleasant chat on FB with her next morning.

She didnt mentioned anything. She was still a slut tho, she knew i took it and that it can be dangerous if overdose, but left me alone in that state...
>>
>>37993960

caffeine not at all. hydroxyzine as far as i know kills all emotions making it an bad drug to emphasize with other people anyway. I would suggest you rather get yourself Ritalin/Medikinet or other Amphetamines instead.
>>
>>37994101
>but left me alone in that state.

she could have been leaving you to die. holy shit.
>>
>>37994188

true... true... but maybe i would be at an better place now if i had just died i have to say hahaah
>>
>>37994260

free and swimming through the great void
>>
>>37994260

life is hard. and long.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.