[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k: help her answer pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4243.jpg (89KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4243.jpg
89KB, 640x511px
Her question is: Why am I so intrigued by him?
>>
Because he's not the kind of boring guy she'll have to eventualy settle with. He'll make her feel "alive", "young" and "beautiful" while a beta provider only has his carreer to offer
>>
>>37992116
Was scared she was talking about me until the arrested and relationship thing lol
>>
>>37992116
>Dark triad traits
He's a narcissist. On top of that, women find him attractive therefore she's attracted to him too.
>>
>>37992116
Women's most common fantasy is to take a a violent, wild or narcicistic man and civilize him
>>
>>37992479
I dunno. When I get violent with girls they tend to get scared dude. Though I also had one girl tell me she wished I'd hit her so she could get sympathy. She's also the same girl who made a guy travel across the country to spend the weekend with her when we broke up, got him to pick her up, took her to get food, brought it back and gave it to me, fucked me, and texted him saying she couldn't see him again.

Bitches are crazyy
>>
>>37992116
Human beings want what they cannot have, because once they have it, it will make everything else they want seem within their grasp.
>>
>>37992716
Only a robot could think getting a friend would make anything possible
>>
>>37992116
Wow how can she be attracted to tall and cute and cocky people

I cant imagine
>>
>>37993107
reading comprehension: zero
>>
>>37994257
>Human beings want what they cannot have
>Robots want what they cannot have (a friend)

>because once they have it, it will make everything else they want seem within their grasp.

Don't reply again retard
>>
>>37992116
>tall
Ooga booga she's a slave to her primal urges. Someone get this bitch a time machine back to the stone age where she belongs.
>>
Women are simple. It literally takes 5/10 looks and a dash of attention their father never gave them. Works every time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.