[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women constantly need things like role models, strong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497217814243.jpg (88KB, 739x724px) Image search: [Google]
1497217814243.jpg
88KB, 739x724px
Why do women constantly need things like role models, strong female characters, good media characters, etc.

Are women just so weak willed that they need to be told by the TV constantly that it's ok to be strong? It's the weirdest fucking thing ever. Like with men they can find it within themselves to be who they want. But women need like... constant approval from the outside to tell them it's ok to be strong
>>
>>37991801
If you want a thoughtful thread or even replies you've come to the wrong place.

Underage land of nu-r9k doesn't do those.
>>
>>37991801
>>37991971
Nah, this is just a stupid fucking post.
How can you honestly say that all men are strong and can self actualise while posting on fucking r9k?
>>
>>37991992
>t. an underage
>>
>>37991801
>Like with men they can find it within themselves to be who they want.
So I'm not a man?
>>
>>37991801
>he doesn't have strong male role models
Huh, I guess that explains why you're on this board.
>>
>people are going to pretend they don't know what OP is talking about, even though STRONK WIMMIN is blasted 24/7 on TV and Youtube

go somewhere else for threads where you actually have conversations, especially at this time of night.
this board at this time is nothing but people with the IQ of 90, scouting for posts to troll.
>>
>>37992056
Is 'strong men' not constantly blasted everywhere as well? This is a normie issue rather that a wymyn issue
>>
>>37992076
no, it's not blasted everywhere as well.
>>
>>37992092
It used to be. Now women get to have it as well. You dont have a point. Who the fuck do you think luke skywalker was other than a rolemodel for young men?
>>
>>37992076
"Strong men" usually refers to people like vladimir putin. "Strong woman" means a female who has achieved the rank of manager at mcdonalds.
>>
>>37991801
It's a product sold by a corporation.

Stronk womyn(tm) of today is the weak womyn of yesterday, she's just a product to sell.

Notice how it's always something easy and non complex, aka pretend to be a superhero by being a bitch, wear juicy shorts and be sxccc.

It's junkfood ideology, junkfood personality building, because it's a shelf product that's designed to be easy to reach, easy to self actualize with, so you'll actually buy it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.