[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are you supposed to respond to "what's up?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

how are you supposed to respond to "what's up?"
>>
File: chillman.jpg (11KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
chillman.jpg
11KB, 200x212px
"whats up" indeed my friend! haha!
high five!
>>
just say, nothing really
>>
>>37991524
"Hi" or "hey, how are you doing" is fine.
>>
>>37991524
"Not much, how bout yourself?"
Unless, of course, something is up.
>>
Minding my own business, to be honest friend. Have a nice day, cya around.
>>
>>37991524
"Nothing much, how about you" is usually the best.
Most people love to have the chance to talk about themselves and saying this gives them that chance.
>>
"Nothing special/Everything's fine"
Most important rules are NEVER reply with something else even if you're upset or sad or angry, and always pretend to care at least as much with a "how about you?"
>>
>>37991524
"The sky" or "The ceiling" would be appropiate answers in my book
>>
>>37991823
lmao, the mind of an uninteresting mindless follower of social convention with no sense of breaking them with smoothness
>>
>>37991524
>Hey anon, how are you?
*walks away*

why do normalfags do this?
>>
>>37991524
"I'm in a lot of pain! You?"
>>
File: large pepe.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
large pepe.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>Guy says "Sup Anon?"
>reply with "Sup man"
>thought Sup was a greeting
>Turns out its short for "Whats up?"
>>
>>37991524
if you know the person but not well enough to give a personalized response. "not much"
if you know the person well personalized answer.
if you dont know the person at all. "hey" or "hi"
>>
>>37991524
you try to think of something funny
and if they don't laugh tell them
>fuck you laugh faggot
>>
File: image.png (876KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
876KB, 1136x640px
"The ozone layer, millions of birds and octillions of stars. Probably, I've never counted."
Smooth as silk covered in melted caramel.
>>
>>37991524
don't say "whats up?" like you actually give a fuck. you peice of shit faggot you don't give a fuck about me, i don't give a fuck about you. capish?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.