[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be talking to cute girl at college >basically class friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: 1484618251251.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484618251251.png
35KB, 765x758px
>be talking to cute girl at college
>basically class friends
>she has a boyfriend
>I subtly always hit on her
>other day decide to make a strong move
>ask her if she wants to come back to my apartment and hang out
>she laughs and says that is pretty creepy dude

I now must transfer colleges . But what pisses me off the most is that if I was some chad or something than it wouldn't have been creepy. why the F is it only creepy because I did it. life is not fair.
>>
>>37991118
>>she has a boyfriend
>>I subtly always hit on her
What were you thinking was going to happen?
>>
>>37991131
GIRLS CHEAT ON BOYFRIENDS ALL THE TIME WHEN IT"S FUCKING CHAd
>>
Why are you lying? It would have been creepy if Chad did it.
>>
>>37991153
Then she'd be hitting on you. If she has a boyfriend then play it cool, instead of making a move. Now you fucked up an opportunity at her introducing you to her friends.
>>
>>37991118
Maybe stop creeping on girls who are taken? Have some fucking dignity.
>>
>>37991118
>>she laughs and says that is pretty creepy dude
Okay, but how did you ask her? And be honest you're anonymous. Inviting someone over isn't creepy. Unless you told her you were going to handcuff her to a pipe and love her. Your way
>>
>>37991199
>believing the girls introducing you to friends meme

>>37991155
Nope. A girl calling a guy creepy is basically a Shit-test. Chad's never get shit tested by females so they can say anything they want.
>>
>>37991250
Stop believing in retarded /r9k/ memes. The Chad you are imagining doesn't exist. You made him up to be an imaginary boogeyman. All so you could avoid responsibility for your own actions.
>>
>>37991218
t. low test beta mail
>>
>>37991250
For a kissless virgin sperglord, you sure think you know a lot about girls.
>>
>>37991273
>>37991262
atleast I am trying, unlike all of you in this thread
>>
>>37991248
>Okay, but how did you ask her?
It doesnt matter. Op asked a girl when she said that she had a bf.
>>
lol, you can't just ask a girl out like that you fucking retard. was there even any attraction there? do you guys really think that just randomly asking a girl out that probably sees you non sexually is going to go well?
>>
>>37991366
A girl with a boyfriend means nothing. It's sad that your worldview is so pure. You are in for a rude awakening in life.
>>
>>37991366
breh. how are you THAT out of touch with reality
>>
>itt: subhuman failed normies and wanabe chads argue in favor of cheating
kys
>>
>>37991118
>>I subtly always hit on her
You weren't being subtle. She knew all along and was trying to be nice by not calling you a sperg to your face.
>>
contrary to popular belief, girls initiate most of the time. The problem is, is that they're not overt, like asking someone else on a date, but they do small subtle things to indicate interest.

Do you think she did anything to indicate that she was attracted to you on the days leading up to you asking her out?
>>
>>37991332
You tried and fucked up bigtime. Now learn from your mistakes and keep trying until success.
>>
>>37991390
There has to be clear unmistakable attraction in that case. Guaranteed there was none and OP still tried.
>>
>>37991470
Only insecure weak men get upset with guys going for taken girls. It's a natural thing most men do, go for taken females. The reason you are upset is that you know that a guy could probably steal your gf from you because you are weak and un-interesting.
>>
>hurr durr you r9k losers don't even try to get gf's so just stop whining

>hurr durr wow you actually made a move on a girl lol what a loser just don't do that

It's literally a lose lose for us
>>
>>37991488
How is it fucking up if you tried?
>>
>>37991536
The correct move is to not complain about lack of gf, and improve yourself enough that you're not just some loser hitting on a girl.
>>
>>37991536
A girl who had a bf and showed zero interest in him, dolt.
>>
>>37991560
You beta orbited on a girl who had a bf, and despite it being clear she had no interest in you, continued to try to hit on her creepily.
>>
>>37991153
No, most women don't. The Stacey meme is just a fucking internet joke.>>37991199
>>
>>37991758
You don't say? Dank maymays of /r9k/ are not actually reality?

Chad is a meme too.
>>
>>37991390
>girl has a bf
>there's no clear attraction besides being classmate and talking from time to time
>chances are extremely against you
>oh mai god robuts, i tried so hard :(((((( r9k memes are real
>>
>>37992043
Grow the fuck up redditor.
>>
>>37992067
>Grow the fuck up redditor.
>r/TPA is here.
>>
>>37991118
Don't transfer colleges over an embarrasing episode with a girl, for goodness sake. I don't care how autistic you think you are, don't do that.
>>
>I now must transfer colleges . But what pisses me off the most is that if I was some chad or something than it wouldn't have been creepy. why the F is it only creepy because I did it. life is not fair.

How is that unfair? You're unattractive, so no one is attracted to you. You should die.
>>
>>37991908
Chad = any attractive dude
>>
>>37994354
>Chad = any attractive dude
No. Chad is much more than plain attractiveness. There are a lot of attractive robots but they're not Chads.
>>
File: kop tek.png (653KB, 731x1172px) Image search: [Google]
kop tek.png
653KB, 731x1172px
>>37994361
>attractive robots
ahahahhahah

no
robots cannot be attractive
being attractive doesn't automatically make you chad, but it does exclude you from being a robot
>>
>>37994393
>robots cannot be attractive
That's your opinion.
>>
>>37994393
When face threads bans were not enforced, you could easily see quite a few good-looking robots, and especially some which could be good-looking with a bit of effort.
>>
>>37994456
Those were attention whoring normies.
>>37994420
And you can go fuck yourself.
>>
What if I tried what OP did in a similar situation but she has gotten a beer with me before?
>>
>>37994492
>le no true robot meme
Being a robot is a choice. Looks don't matter.
>>
>>37994518
Social autism is not a choice. Get out, normie scum.
>>
>>37994572
Shutting yourself in the basement is a choice. Not getting a job is a choice. Not going outside and talking to people is a choice.
>>
>>37991118
you implied you wanted to get extremely close to her physically when you two were not in any way close on an emotional level

it's not really "Chad." Some guys who get what you wanted are Chads, others just figure out the key to making a girl comfortable. The main thing about chadliness is having people figured out, and when you figure out women easily enough, you can move them through the stages at a rate that works for you. When you don't have that kind of acumen, you make bumbling moves where women get put off by how fast you are trying to move, especially when you were moving slowly before. Like a bus ride, dealing with men at crawling speeds and then breakneck ones makes women sick.

What's really unfair isn't that Chad is out there succeeding, but that the acumen needed to understand people is so hard for some of us to attain. Even if normies find us wanting to get laid creepy, they have no reason to feel threatened by us wishing we just had the tact we need to understand people and make them feel comfortable.

Here's the big secret: the answer is not "be yourself" it's "figure out the way to make people feel comfortable. Or die alone."
>>
>>37994607
Please, make a choice, get cancer.
>>
>>37991118
That's not unfair at all, this is like a landwhale saying "it is unfair that stacies hook up Chads more easily". I mean, of course. Imagine you already have a gf, and a landwhale you barely know, hits on you. What the fuck would you say?

Your point that girls can cheat, is moot, because you're not some irresistable chad. I'm guessing you already have a hard time as it is, trying to get single stacies, so how is any shock to you that a stacy with a bf is even harder to get?

We don't even know what you said exactly, and it could have been very creepy, thus necessitating that you look like Henry Cavill for a girl to accept
>>
>>37994518
>being this wrong
you can't choose to be a robot
by having a choice in the first place, you've already surpassed robotdom

>>37994607
going outside doesn't help robots
people don't like us no matter what we do
of course, you wouldn't understand, being filthy normie scum and all
>>
>>37994704
Keep telling yourself le true robot meme. Keep denying you could do something. Keep believing you were born this way and nothing you could have done would have made you not be a failure.

Screencap this and look at it in 5 years when you will have some kind of normal life. You will remember what a stupid kid you were.
>>
>>37994704
If you didn't choose, what made you a robot that you couldn't avoid?
>>
File: GAAH.png (36KB, 683x536px) Image search: [Google]
GAAH.png
36KB, 683x536px
>>37991118
You just tried to encourage someone to cheat, go fuck yourself. You, and people like you are the cancer that is killing genuine relationships.
>>
>>37994781
Being born with autism.
>>
>>37994826
Literal, diagnosed autism? As in you can't speak or work? Or just meme autism?
>>
>>37994839
Diagnosed by a psychiatrist. It's severe enough to where I can't act like an actual person, but not severe enough to where I can be ignorant to how I'm a fuck up.
>>
File: 1472202260981.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472202260981.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>37991118
Thanks for this post op, you've reminded me to keep my cool

>extreme qt at work
>her and I hit it off pretty well
>we're always flirting, teasing and touching each other
>she has a boyfriend
>will probably break up with him soon

Just gotta hold out a little longer and not sperg.
>>
>>37991262
Chad does exist
How can you say he doesn't exist in this day and age?
>>
>>37994860
You should seek help from the people of Jehovah. They welcome autism, but not angry autism
>>
>>37994518
>being a robot is a choice

You know how I know you're a newfag?
>>
>>37994879
Depends what definition of a Chad. The meme Chad of a demigod that gets everything handed to him and has lines of girls wanting to jump on his cock? He doesn't exist. The successful in life and with women Chad? Of course he exists.
>>
When did Reddit start browsing here?

You tried OP. Good job and keep that head up. We all gonna make it bro.

And for the reddit numales against OP, go fuck yourselves. Us robots stick together.
>>
>>37994911
Why don't you tell me, because you are very, very wrong. You have been here since 2015, right?
>>
>>37994775
>implying i don't try

>>37994781
born ugly
complete lack of social skills
no motivation/inspiration to do anything worthwhile and too fucking mentally incapable of making myself do things
>>
>>37991118
>qt girl in class
>Amazing juicy butt
>always wears leggings
>she sits in front of me
>have been discreetly taking creeps of her for most of the semester
>usually on burst moe
>re-rooted my phone earlier, so it fucked with my settings
>wait for her to get up
>KACHEW KACHEW FLASH KACHEW FLASH
>OH SHIT
>entire class turns around to look ats me
>pure look of disgust on her face
>"Are you taking pictures of me!?"
>her friends and other kids start talking shit and berating me
>shaking and sweating up a storm from the humiliation
>grab my shit and run out of class
I also transferred college after that, I know that feel...
Failed that class too, cause I was scared to go back so I missed the last test and final.
>>
>>37991118
I swear to fuck, if you were hitting on my girlfriend OP....

Then you're an idiot. That's about it.
Hope this helps, though I know it probably won't.
>>
>>37991118
>to my apartment
that was your mistake. Sure, if you had been Chad then she might have said yes, but straight out inviting someone to your place is weird as fuck otherwise. Normies don't like being inside a lot. You should have asked her to go grab a drink or a coffee or something and go from there.
>>
File: 1493682207383.jpg (112KB, 634x815px) Image search: [Google]
1493682207383.jpg
112KB, 634x815px
>>37994967
there's no way that actually happened.

originaliooaao
>>
File: 1420487568349.png (233KB, 988x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1420487568349.png
233KB, 988x1011px
>>37995125
True story anon...
Sucks too cause it was community college, and some people from high school were also in that class. Main reason I transferred, I know they told everyone. I was already a fat loser anyway
>>
>>37995125
Idk dude, it sounds real. Autist "luck" is fucking insane sometimes.
It would never happen to a chad
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.