[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get mad when they use money for sexual acts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: hmmm.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
184KB, 845x589px
Why do people get mad when they use money for sexual acts?
>>
>>37990585
I'm going to need a link m8
>>
Because you are cheating the system of sexual selection. If you don't naturally inspire women to have sex with you, you shouldn't be having sex. Getting around this system with money completely undermines wymyn's collective privilege to decide who does and does not get to have sex.
>>
>>37990799
Spoken like a true virgin who doesn't realize how easy it is to get sex from a girl.
>>
>>37990585
Because usually it means treating women like their interchangeable and easy to get i.e. like men.
>>
>>37990585
>visiting twoxchromosomes

Come on OP, that's low-hanging fruit. It's like picking on antifa. Everyone already knows they are terrible and make zero sense, and nobody likes them.
>>
>>37990814
well, how is it so easy?

To me it is the most mystifying and difficult thing in the world, I am just totally baffled. Genuinely asking for advice here.
>>
>>37990799
Except prostitutes can also choose who they do want and want not to have sex with. If they decide you look like a potential murderer, they can decide not to take your business. It's just that prostitutes tend to fuck uglier people since they are also considering the monetary aspect. Even if you outlaw prostitution and that was somehow completely effective, you can still, as a butt-ugly but rich guy, attract gold-diggers, who are essentially the exact same thing as prostitutes.
>>
>>37990585
this guy is a god
honestly how come I never thought about it

and we make fun of cucks

they dont even feel love they just get money for it hahahahaha
>>
>>37990881
Yes you can ban terrorists. That's up to Hiro and his mods to determine.
>>
>>37990894
what the fuck are you talking about you fucking tripfag retard nigger
>>
>>37990863
Let me guess, you have never tried? Never asked a girl out, never tried tinder?
>>
File: 1437829284257.jpg (76KB, 456x266px) Image search: [Google]
1437829284257.jpg
76KB, 456x266px
>hey wanna have 3some?
>hey wanna just keep having 3somes forever?
>hey cool, none of this seems weird to you
>wanna just keep having 3somes, i mean, uh, fucking these dudes while i watch?
>eh, wanna just go fuck this guy while i go to the sports book?
>she justs keep agreeing to it

what kind of human being is this, lmao. women can be coerced to do anything, that's why they need so much protection. poor lil women.
>>
File: 1494006810620.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494006810620.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>reddit
Fuckoff back there
>>
>>37990938
I've tried the best I could despite my autism. Asked out 3 and got turned down. Try talking to them but I suck at reading signals and whatever. Never tried tinder though. How do you get from point A to B?, I feel like I'm trying to solve a fucking rubiks cube or something.
>>
File: 30103.jpg (72KB, 948x1265px) Image search: [Google]
30103.jpg
72KB, 948x1265px
>when being a whore is so natural for roasties they dont even notice that they work as prostitutes
>>
In order to respect women, you cannot explicitly and directly exchange goods or services for sex. Paying a prostitute $300 for sex is misogynistic. Taking a girl on a $300 date to influence her to have sex with you is being a perfect gentleman.

The key to respect is giving the woman a chance to materially profit off your attentions without her having to do anything in return. If you make it explicit that if she does not put out she's getting nothing, then you are no better than a common ape.
>>
File: lmfaooooo.jpg (140KB, 803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lmfaooooo.jpg
140KB, 803x1024px
>>37990952
>I hate a website because my internet anime friends told me so!
>>
>>37990585
Because women hate it when they're made obsolete when you're paying some other women for a service.
>>
>>37990980
so dating women, as a man, is essentially taking a financial risk/hit no matter what? wow, thanks for admitting and establishing that for us.

what a great reality humans have.
>>
>>37990973
You are way overanalyzing and overthinking. There is no magic formula. Every girl is different and likes different things. You got rejected 3 times? Chad gets rejected more than that on an average night out. He just doesn't give a shit and moves on until he has a girl sucking his cock.

Persistence is important, but so is learning from what you did wrong. Overall you have to know why you would be an awesome man for a girl to have. Then act on that.
>>
File: 1497501003159.jpg (52KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497501003159.jpg
52KB, 576x768px
>>37991108
>Chad gets rejected more than that on an average night out
>>
>>37991006
>i defend a website because i'm a retarded teenager who doesn't recognize shit when he steps on it XDDD
>>
>reddit screencap
>almost nobody telling Op to suck a dick
This board is permafucked
>>
>>37991212
Are you new? We have that same screencap posted in almost every women hate thread here.
>>
>>37990973
I've asked out half a dozen, gone out to bars, used tinder and whatever and I'm still a virgin so yeah. The keep trying thing seems to be a meme.
>>
>>37991385
basically people want you to treat finding a woman like a treasure hunt.
treasure hunt, that event that could span your entire life with no results yielded.

sounds good doesn't it?
>>
>>37991132
You clearly have never gone out and are basing your beliefs on /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>37991385
Then you are doing something wrong. Ask one of your friends for help to observe. Also, get someone to critique your tinder.
>>
>>37991459
I have gone out, chad is rarely rejected
>>
>>37991497
You only see what you want to see. Some Chads do get rejected more rarely but that's because they have learned to pick the targets with the highest odds of success.
>>
>>37991497
Cause you follow them around all night conducting a case study? Yeah right. Dumb excuse making faggot. You don't need a girl anyway, I'd pity the girl who got roped into something with someone like you.
>>
>>37991518
>>37991506
Im friends with females and chads and I watch with my own eyes they'll literally chase after chad

Chad rarely goes for his girls
>>
>>37991286
>because it's frequently used it isn't cancer
Nice logic you have there
>>
>>37991529
If you're friends with females and Chad's how are you still a shitty autistic failure?
>>
>>37991518
if he doesn't know, how do you know better? so you're following them around all night conducting the study? are you retarded? have you heard of hypocrisy? maybe you should just not act like you know everything?
>>
>>37991542
because being friends is not the same as being romantic interests.

I do not inspire sexual interest
>>
>>37991472
My friends go through the same stuff as myself. One has a gf and he got set up. Rest of us just struggle as we do.
>>37991412
yes well theres always to option of an eastern european waifu
>>
>>37991506
With my account on tinder I got no matches in a month, with a fake chad got 5 in a day, stop the tryharder meme
>>
>>37991612
What a surprise. A picture of a fat neckbeard wearing sweatpants gets no matches. Meanwhile, a professional model with well groomed hair and face covered with makeup using pictures taken in a studio and airbrushed gets matches.

Try getting a good picture of yourself for once.
>>
>>37991586
Who do you think is more qualified to speak about what girls like in a man? A guy who goes out and gets pussy regularly, or a neckbeard manchild basement-dweller who bases his knowledge on memes from a Korean porridge cooking board?

Funnily enough a lot of /r9k/ would say the latter.
>>
>>37991636
>I live in a make believe world so Im going to strawman my arguments because I want to stay in my world
>>
>>37991680
In other words, I was spot on. Your tinder profile was shit. Otherwise you would have got matches easily.
>>
>>37990585
The issue there isn't using money for sexual acts, it's blatant fraud and exploiting workers.
I think it's fucking disgusting and she should report him to a Fair Work Ombudsman or her local equivalent.
>>
>>37991636
Not fat not neckbeard, just a fucking child face with no jaw line, I'm not playing the game where I get rejected by 30 women to sit for a whale, I prefer to pay a good hooker
>>
>>37991653
i would trust the guy who is the least hypocritical and the least of a liar.
so posting "KOREAN DICK SUCKING FAGGOT BOARD" like it's funny, like you're not posting here too, would be hypocrisy.
>>
>>37991840
That settles it then. You know that robots are often liars.

>I worked so hard and tried everything!
>I'm a really nice guy but girls go for asshole Chads!
>>
File: 1424232095211.jpg (68KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424232095211.jpg
68KB, 1438x1080px
>>37990585
HA

HAHAHAHAH/

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROASTIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>37991901
the most success I've had with girls is when I stopped caring about them in general and instead remained detached and impersonal to them.

does that mean i'm an asshole now?
>>
>>37990585
Holy shit, why the fuck csnt reddit be this fucking funny all the time.
We should have a board just like they do for us, where we post screencaps of funny stories on reddit.
They steal our content we steal theirs.
>>
>>37991983
No, it means you stopped being a beta.
>>
>>37991983
the funny thing is that point you dont even want a gf
>>
>>37992164

Mostly, yes.

I still want a 10/10 gf as a status symbol
>>
>>37991612
>guys who look better, have better odds of success.
wow.
Next thing I know, you blow my mind over how 10/10 stacies get more matches than landwhales. I'm waiting for it.

Maybe the very next thing you tell me, is that if you don't put effort into your appearance or your social skills or your wealth and refuse to spend any money on women, you may not get women
>>
>>37992277
I'm not mad at me for being unattractive nor at chads and stacies for being attractive, I'm justing saying trying harder is not a good advice for some people, there is the risk of being even more rejected and more depressed over time, someone could become a supreme gentleman
>>
holy shit this made me laugh so much. clearly a fantasy though
>>
>>37992487
You're talking pure bullshit there. Working on becoming more attractive has zero downsides.
>>
>>37990946
This. Imagine being so naive.
>>
>>37990585
this shit never gets old kek
good shit
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.